TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Yes! Google Chrome! (darn you forums for going down)

I think it's only a Google Chrome problem. I restarted, cleared things, logged out, it still didn't work. I noticed that when my sister logged out in Google Chrome, the cookie was still there! Even when she refreshed (still logged out), still there.

D: if it's a Chrome problem, then I'm screwed, I don't have any other browser to use T_T

EDIT: @Snow Plow, I've been using Chrome for almost a year, and never gave me any problem in DC :/

Edited by PinkyHedgehog

Awesome, I was soo looking for Halloween as there is always something great here on every holiday. Thanks so much!

What in the world is going on with the forums now? It took me about 20 minutes to be able to access them, I've been getting the 'can't display messages' that whole time! Gah, why now?? >(

Same here. :<

Anyway, I've got 8. I was feeling very proud of myself until I saw the other posts. X3

user posted image

:3

People, do you know why Bern has a speshul poompkin bukkit while you just have normal ones? Yes, that's right. It's because she's more speshul than you. But it's also because she made them. You should all thank her for your lovely poompkin bukkits and spam her inbox with requests for custom poompkin bukkits. |D

Edited by Eruru

My eyes can't quite make out what this is. user posted image

Speaking of pumpkin buckets, why does everyone else have different faces on theirs? Evil faces? And I have a nice pumpkin face? D: Or is that just what everybody sees?

Finally, after a while, I FINALLY CAUGHT A PUMPKIN!!!! YAY!!!!!

Edited by PieMaster

People, do you know why Bern has a speshul poompkin bukkit while you just have normal ones? Yes, that's right. It's because she's more speshul than you. But it's also because she made them. You should all thank her for your lovely poompkin bukkits and spam her inbox with requests for custom poompkin bukkits. |D

I think I will...

@rubyshoes: It's a body

reminds me of an oddly-shaped zucchini

Asparagus? maybe?

Ooh! Nice! biggrin.gif Bred my pumkins ... ;-) Now I must get all of the tricks and treats and the new babies and I'm golden ... xd.png

Ooooh I love the trick or treat idea. I know I'll at least get something. I am having no luck with the pumpkin eggs. Either I'm too slow or my connection is. Was really hoping to get one this year since I missed last year.

ETA I think the green thing is a finger blink.gif

Edited by Magdalen

D: if it's a Chrome problem, then I'm screwed, I don't have any other browser to use T_T

EDIT: @Snow Plow, I've been using Chrome for almost a year, and never gave me any problem in DC :/

Ah, that's it! I'm on firefox now and I just got a treat!

My eyes can't quite make out what this is.  user posted image

EETS A DRAGON FINGER/CLAW RAWRRRR alot.png (no clue)

Edited by icecube

wow i got my first pumpkins! can't wait for the new releases too! haha i love the trick or treating idea, my first thing was a witch's broom xd.png

...Chrome doesn't seem to handle dragcave well, does it? I just got it, and i'm not impressed...

Also, just want to say thanks to everyone who's abandoning for others. Halloween is about grabbing and keeping, but some people are giving, too. I didn't get any last year, so I was really hoping to this year, and I did! Thanks!

You caught my egg ^^ I know you'll take good care of it.

The only Browser I have and use is Internet Explorer.

Internet Explorer works fine for me; Most of the time.

I still can't view my Bucket D8 If someone can click on my scroll and post the image then that would be appreciated...

Edited by Soruc The Dragon

to stay on topic so far out of the ones i have this is my fav user posted image

in other news I have been horribly ill today but i say luck balances out for me as theres a dc event so i have an excuse to lye about with my laptop playing dc and watching monthy python instead of going to class xd.png

Woot-- I logged on and saw some cute lil' dragon-- clicked it finally realizing something was up! Trick or Treat indeed! Guess I missed the first few, but hey, I am not complaining! WOOT!