TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

I just got a little Pygmy or something

user posted image

It looks like a tiny version of the pumpkin hatchling.

@chickenhound: Looks like a decaying rat on a stick to me.

@sportsfan666: It looks like a half eaten chocolate candy with cream filling coming out.

Just got what looks like a little ice cream sandwich. Anyone know how many treats there are supposed to be?

Like this?

user posted image

=_=

Yes! Exactly like that! I then logged off and tried using Firefox, and it seems to be working. Maybe Google Chrome just doesn't seem to want to work with Dragcave's Trick or Treat.

Yay!

This one's definitely going to be influenced to be a boy, the other one gets frozen.

And I just got this. Maybe I'm too sleepy, but I can't figure out what those are. Tiny pumpkins, or...

user posted image

It was my first :

There are so many that I love...the walking orange dino, the red capped mushroom,

the broken egg with yoke and the tiny broken headstone.

I've captured the pics of 87 so far but I myself only have 10, none of the ones I mentioned above though.

87? with them appearing every 10 minutes or so, I have 12. It's a good thing I have off work for a while, or I'd never be able to get them all.

meh. i've been trying to catch a pumpkin...but my computer is slow, and my reflexes are slower...how log will the pumpkins be able to breed for?

And I got cookies! :3

EDIT: I finally caught a little punkin! It's a 2nd gen pygmyXpunkin dragon!

Edited by Snow Plow

Are you clicking on it? Maybe it keeps coming up because it's the next one you're allowed to get but you gotta click on it to move onto the next item?

From what I can tell, the "trick" ones (the ones that are bad things, not good things) have to be clicked multiple times before they'll go away.

Is that just my imagination or is anyone else noticing it?

You know, I'm getting more lag from the forums than from the actual site. O 3o

On a better note, I caught my first pumpkin! And it's a 2nd Gen PB to boot!

Yay!

This one's definitely going to be influenced to be a boy, the other one gets frozen.

And I just got this. Maybe I'm too sleepy, but I can't figure out what those are. Tiny pumpkins, or...

user posted image

Candy corn with candy corn pumpkins

user posted image < :3

@Bernouli: Why do you and Bec get those? No fair ._.

Not really. Dunno what that thing is.

user posted image

:3

Very Cool! biggrin.gif I'm up to 15, and haven't gotten that yet. Heard rumors of at least 87.

I've gotten 24 so far but still have a lot more to catch.

Has anyone been able to get a thingy on their iTouch? I haven't seen any on mine yet, kinda thinking it's not possible. '^'

So it's just going to be ToTing this year and no egg release? Cuz I have a feeling I'm gonna be scroll locked until about 6 or so on the 31 >_<

I somehow managed to get onto the forum despite my computer locking me out of it.

I finally got a Pumpkin while I was punted out of the forum, and this animated thing and a Pumpkin lolipop.

Btw, I can't see my basket D8 Help?

Yes! Exactly like that! I then logged off and tried using Firefox, and it seems to be working. Maybe Google Chrome just doesn't seem to want to work with Dragcave's Trick or Treat.

Yes! Google Chrome! (darn you forums for going down)

I think it's only a Google Chrome problem. I restarted, cleared things, logged out, it still didn't work. I noticed that when my sister logged out in Google Chrome, the cookie was still there! Even when she refreshed (still logged out), still there.

What in the world is going on with the forums now? It took me about 20 minutes to be able to access them, I've been getting the 'can't display messages' that whole time! Gah, why now?? >(

Just breed my one autumn harvest adult and I got three harvest eggs! Spreading the fun around!!!

My pumpkins made two eggs, so I get to keep one, and toss the other, yay.

Already have two items >.>

I think I'm just going to wait a day or two to snatch a pumpkin, when they will be no-doubt clogging the ap and everyone is sick of them :V

Yeah, that happens sometimes. =V Same treat for me, too.

I got a harvest egg, so I am happy forever. <3

...Chrome doesn't seem to handle dragcave well, does it? I just got it, and i'm not impressed...

Also, just want to say thanks to everyone who's abandoning for others. Halloween is about grabbing and keeping, but some people are giving, too. I didn't get any last year, so I was really hoping to this year, and I did! Thanks!