TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Does anyone know how many "treats" there are? I really hope it's not the rumored 87...

I've captured pics of 92 treats so far...each one uniquely different biggrin.gif I heard there are a few more that I haven't seen yet, though.

-Soruc is trying to get her bucket visible but can't since she doesn't know how to empty her Cache or however it's spelled.-

If any one would like to peek, here's the link to my basket smile.gif

user posted image

It links to everyone's basket.

What really stinks about all this is 1) I'm at work, so therefore 2) I can't catch any treats because 3) can't load Java onto my work computer. I was able to catch ONE treat when I was home for lunch. Ugh. I hate having to be mature and responsible.

Finaly got a Pumpkin... Three hours, a sight blockage and anger at greedy people later I have my first 2nd gen pumpkin.. I think Ill wait a day or so to get another, when other people are sick of them....

What other pages besides AP do the little treats show up on? Anyone know?

I gots a headless horsman, way cool, and what I think is a.....hatchling.... in a jar...

I've gotten them on the page were u abandon eggs/hatchies, viewing the egg/hatchie/adult & your main scroll page. So far those are the only pages i have gotten anything on.

I've captured pics of 92 treats so far...each one uniquely different biggrin.gif I heard there are a few more that I haven't seen yet, though.

Well then it's lucky we have at least 4 days. xd.png

Thanks. I see it now. Even with glasses, I have horrible eyes (I even zoomed in and couldn't make it out until I read your post).

ehh...I tried to make a joke; confirmed it's a finger though :3

Whoo fun times!

I'm going to hold off breeding my pumpkin geckos for a day or too - I'm going to abandon them all so it'll give the people who aren't here for the initial breeding frenzy a chance to grab one.

See? There it is again. Is everybody else seeing their own basket nice and the others evil?

I've got 12 so far...

There's 91 if what bec told me is correct. :v

no... mine looks evil...

See? There it is again. Is everybody else seeing their own basket nice and the others evil?

Nope. tongue.gif I think the pumkin gets happier the more treats and tricks you get. smile.gif

-Soruc is trying to get her bucket visible but can't since she doesn't know how to empty her Cache or however it's spelled.-

I can't see your pumpkin basket. I am using FireFox and I can see my pumpkin basket as well as many, but not all, other pumpkin baskets on others scrolls. Maybe it is the browser you are using ? blink.gifunsure.gif

If you have Firefox:

got to tools>clear recent History>select "everything" from the drop down Menu>click "OK"

If you have internet Explorer:

Close all running instances of Internet Explorer and all browser windows> In Control Panel, click Internet Options> Click the General tab, and then click Clear History> Click Yes, and then click OK to close the Internet Options dialog box

Hope this helps smile.gif

ehh...I tried to make a joke; confirmed it's a finger though :3

I see what ever I'm told to see. smile.gif Thanks. smile.gif

It is a strange looking finger (but I like it).

Finaly got a Pumpkin... Three hours, a sight blockage and anger at greedy people later I have my first 2nd gen pumpkin.. I think Ill wait a day or so to get another, when other people are sick of them....

What other pages besides AP do the little treats show up on? Anyone know?

I gots a headless horsman, way cool, and what I think is a.....hatchling.... in a jar...

Ok.. I see everyone showing what there baskets look like... I cant see mine... I get the red x box... can someone tell me what it looks like? unsure.gif

http://dragcave.net/user/HarperRider

or if they cant see it either? Thanks... yay! I have 8 now!

For display problems, try:

1. Empty cache

2. Delete cookies

3. Restart browser

4. Try a different browser, if possible

5. Restart computer.

I usually resolve the problem before I get to #5.

Thanks alot.png.