TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

I think I will...

@rubyshoes: It's a body

Thanks. I see it now. Even with glasses, I have horrible eyes (I even zoomed in and couldn't make it out until I read your post).

ohh...I hope there are real bats! I LOVE bats! they're So cute and fluffy in their caves while they sleep (I've had first hand experience)

EDIT: by real, I mean not lollies xd.png

Edited by Snow Plow

For display problems, try:

1. Empty cache

2. Delete cookies

3. Restart browser

4. Try a different browser, if possible

5. Restart computer.

I usually resolve the problem before I get to #5.

Way late to the party, but thanks. happy.gif Glad the PUmpkins can be PB. happy.gif

I have this Zombie dragon thing.

My favourate would be the orange dragon holding the brown thing; Anyways here's the Zombie looking Dragon.

user posted image

The only Browser I have and use is Internet Explorer.

Internet Explorer works fine for me; Most of the time.

I still can't view my Bucket D8 If someone can click on my scroll and post the image then that would be appreciated...

That's odd. I can't see your bucket either.

I'm using Firefox and I can normally see them.

87? with them appearing every 10 minutes or so, I have 12. It's a good thing I have off work for a while, or I'd never be able to get them all.

i have a feeling i'm going to be up late to night. maybe past 8!

Uuugh between me and my sister she is seeing the pumpkin drops 40 seconds before me dry.gif . We both got 1 pumpkin.Id still like to get as many as i can but it isnt happening at the moment. Is anyone elses pumpkin drops going slow or is it just me?? & im not having any problems with picking up the candy treats, its just the egg drops that are giving me and her a problem.

EETS A DRAGON FINGER/CLAW RAWRRRR alot.png (no clue)

It's a finger, guys. lol.

I've now managed to capture 92 pics of the treats biggrin.gif

I have 17 little treats.

The Cave is loading a lot quicker than the forum though which is frustrating.

I finally got an egg two hours ago. If anyone has a male pumpkin dragon called Skelington the pumpkin King, i have your child.

http://-pctD.gif

I currently have 24. How many are there?????????

Finaly got a Pumpkin... Three hours, a sight blockage and anger at greedy people later I have my first 2nd gen pumpkin.. I think Ill wait a day or so to get another, when other people are sick of them....

What other pages besides AP do the little treats show up on? Anyone know?

I gots a headless horsman, way cool, and what I think is a.....hatchling.... in a jar...

I have this Zombie dragon thing.

My favourate would be the orange dragon holding the brown thing; Anyways here's the Zombie looking Dragon.

user posted image

I believe that's a bat, not a dragon. Unless my eyes are deceiving me.

This is my most disturbing find yet: user posted image

I...don't even know.

Thank you TJ for the wonderful scavenger hunt! I had so much fun with the Easter Scavenger hunt! I can't wait to find them all!

Also thank you Bernouli for the pumpkin buckets and all the designers that made the little sprites! wub.gif you all!

Wicked Fun!

Edit: Sorry. Due to windy conditions, my computer is lagging something awful and this got posted twice. Deleted the other one!

Also I to am curious as to how many Tricks and Treats there are to find. I predict no sleep tonight tongue.gif

Edited by blackdragonqueen

It's a finger, guys. lol.

Thanks. smile.gif

I love the pumpkin baskets, especially yours. smile.gif

Uuugh between me and my sister she is seeing the pumpkin drops 40 seconds before me dry.gif . We both got 1 pumpkin.Id still like to get as many as i can but it isnt happening at the moment. Is anyone elses pumpkin drops going slow or is it just me?? & im not having any problems with picking up the candy treats, its just the egg drops that are giving me and her a problem.

I got one after about an hour...is the cave making new ones? or is the only way to get them now from the AP?