TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

I got one after about an hour...is the cave making new ones? or is the only way to get them now from the AP?

If your asking if the cave itself is sending out pumpkin eggs i think it is. Every 5-10 minutes me and her are both seeing 3 eggs being dropped at once. So I dont really know if it is just people breeding and dropping like that or if its some type of automatic set up.

See? There it is again. Is everybody else seeing their own basket nice and the others evil?

Nope, I have the exact opposite. Other people's look nice and mine is evil. laugh.gif

See? There it is again. Is everybody else seeing their own basket nice and the others evil?

It looks like there might be several different kinds of baskets. I looked at sweepea's, and that one has fangs, while mine does not. I saw another one with rounded eyes as opposed to triangles. I'm guessing there are a handful of different baskets. Neat-o!

I see what ever I'm told to see. smile.gif Thanks. smile.gif

It is a strange looking finger (but I like it).

It's rotting and green. x3

Nope. tongue.gif I think the pumkin gets happier the more treats and tricks you get. smile.gif

My basket started out evil and it is still evil. smile.gif I have 28 treats so far.

Google Chrome is fail with Trick or Treating.

Wasn't seeing them so I had to switch to Firefox.

It's rotting and green. x3

Those are the best kind. smile.gif

Just got a chocolate covered pretzel (number 29).

Thank you for the event, I love it!! Hope I'll get them all together ^o^

And bred my Pumpkins, pretty babies gave me two eggs ^^

user posted image

ramen?

Not sure. But, now I'm hungry for ramen. smile.gif

I'm sure it's been said, but to those with Firefox NoScript, make sure to allow scripts in order to trick or treat =)

Thanks to all the breeders throwing out Pumpkins for the rest of us. I'll have to return the favor next year! Now, back to wading through the forum lag *grabs snorkel*

Thanks TJ for the unexpected announcing.

All hell broke loose in the cave and here in the forums but i must admit i have fun.

Does anyone know somethng about the numbers of the treats?

It's pumpkin soup, not ramen. :3

Edited by Bernouli