chickenhound

Minecraft!

Hello new person, I should warn you that this thread is quiet.

Anyway, MINECRAFT IS AWESOME! WE ARE LIKE BROS AND LOVING THE SAME AWESOME THING! OH MY GOSH ITS SO AMAZING! (xd.png, I'm totally joking around)

What do you usually do, other than build Warriors structures I've never heard of?

Hello new person, I should warn you that this thread is quiet.

Anyway, MINECRAFT IS AWESOME! WE ARE LIKE BROS AND LOVING THE SAME AWESOME THING! OH MY GOSH ITS SO AMAZING! (xd.png, I'm totally joking around)

What do you usually do, other than build Warriors structures I've never heard of?

Derp around. By that I mean....

Get through the tunnels

Do fake missions for StarClan

breed/feed my million cats

Cryofreeze a wolf

Go on Dubcraft

Cool, I usually play on a Skyblock server, lately I've been spending all my time in the Nether sniping pigmen

I have an awesome regular mob XP farm, it also gives me lots of arrows and bones (as well as random armor, a bit of iron (rare in SkyBlock), rotten flesh, and gunpowder). I'm sniping the pigmen for gold, because that's the only way to acquire it. It has the nice side-effect of having to kills ghasts every now and then. *Hates ghasts with a passion*

I really don't like the damage spawns from zombies, every now and then my zomberts in the farm will spawn one behind me.

You build a mob grinder! Congratulations, I built one but it works rather poorly so I will probably demolish it and find a new one on the internet.

Just use Etho's pad style, it works quite well. I only have nine pads in my SkyBlock (you don't need very many for that), and I get a stack of bones at least once a day.

Do you have a link to one i can build? If it involves redstone or can only be done in creative it isn't going to happen.

Well, this one has no redstone. But why do you care about that? Are you that low on the stuff?

Well, this one has no redstone. But why do you care about that? Are you that low on the stuff?

I can make redstone anything even with tutorial. I also don't have a lot.

Well, not having a lot is understandable, but not being able to make anything with it? I find that kind of hard to believe.

I'm horrible with it . The best I can make is a rapid fire thing for like a piston or arrows and that locks itself sometimes too.

Even so, a tutorial should tell you exactly where to place blocks. If you can follow a tutorial for something without redstone, you should be able to follow one with it.

I know but it is just redstone and I don't mix more than a redstone torch and a redstone lamp.

Haha, I am a Weavile. Later, I intend to redesign it a bit, and put it in my favorite outfit.

EDIT: What's your username? This site has a feature that lets you input a username and edit that skin.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

In xbox my skin is an elf, an evil wizard, a zebra or a covenant brute that looks like a friendly bear.

My school used to have a minecraft club, and I used to be one of the three girls! Whoop! It is such an awesome game. I can't believe so many people don't have it!!!!!!

My skin is blazing flame with black and red. Some people thought I was a boy, so they put me on their team. lol! Also, the other team thought I was a weird glitch monster which scared their pants off!

Edited by cerys16

I only play xbox so I have to buy skin packs and choose a skin. I really need to build a cheep farm though so I can build my lighthouse.