chickenhound

Minecraft!

Ah yes, you like to remain forever alone, away from all the idiots out there. I completely understand.

So has anyone heard the minecraft announcement? The makers of minecraft for the xbox is going to make it for the PS3 PS4 and PSvita ^^

Personally, I'm pretty darn excited about it. I've wanted to play minecraft on a system since it got released on xbox 360 but since I have no xbox 360 I've been waiting and hoping it would get released for playstation ^^

yes tu12 is out........but i have all my map uncovered and that means i can't get a jungle biome sad.gif

Xbox version updated and we get cats, jungles, redstone lamps, and other stuff I cant remember because I was really tired when it came out.

i play single player, i play games to escape the drama of reality *nods* though i'd love to do coop with my fiancee, which is the only reason i want it for the consoles ... but hes not that inspired to give the game a try *shrugs* i just think it would be fun to adventure and explore in only the way minecraft allows with him.

So has anyone heard the minecraft announcement? The makers of minecraft for the xbox is going to make it for the PS3 PS4 and PSvita ^^

Personally, I'm pretty darn excited about it. I've wanted to play minecraft on a system since it got released on xbox 360 but since I have no xbox 360  I've been waiting and hoping it would get released for playstation ^^

*squees excitedly*

i hadn't heard notch had decided to release it to the PS, but i'm glad given xboxs previous PR nightmare with the xbox1 and given how un-friendly they are to indie game designers.

i have both a 360 and a ps3, but have refused to get it for the 360 due to not wanting to drop a hunder or so bucks on a wireless adapter to get the updates from the disc.

i will be buying it for the ps3, though it comming out on the vita is a damn good excuse to get a Vita, that now makes 4 games i want on the Vita.

Edited by Red2111

TU12 for Xbox is OUT!!!! (⌒▽⌒)

What's TU12 and if it's not related to Minecraft then I suggest going to another thread.

What's TU12 and if it's not related to Minecraft then I suggest going to another thread.

TU or title update, is for the Xbox version of minecraft. Like how you have 1.5.2 or so on , Title updates are a mix of what versions of minecraft are out for computer! :3 Like how Xbox users got BOTH texture packs and resource packs this update and the jungle plus redstone lamps.

To anyone who has the 360 edition, are you having issues finding Ocelots and Iron Golems in the villages? I have made a total of about 3-4 worlds and beyond ones I've made/seen in the tutorial I have not seen a single one.

To anyone who has the 360 edition, are you having issues finding Ocelots and Iron Golems in the villages? I have made a total of about 3-4 worlds and beyond ones I've made/seen in the tutorial I have not seen a single one.

Well, Iron Golems are rare, you need a huge village to find them there. (Well, not huge, but they don't spawn big enough very often.)

Ocelots spawn and despawn like hostile mobs, try clearing out a section of a jungle so they have more area.

Well, Iron Golems are rare, you need a huge village to find them there. (Well, not huge, but they don't spawn big enough very often.)

Ocelots spawn and despawn like hostile mobs, try clearing out a section of a jungle so they have more area.

Oh alright. Will try that next time I got the xbox on.

I just got Minecraft recently and I have no idea how to play. I feel so stupid xd.png

Oh alright. Will try that next time I got the xbox on.

Hope it works!

And Sparkle, go punch a tree. xd.png

I found a hallway of an abandon mineshaft with webs. Just a hallway nothing else anywhere. That is really weird. I am going to use it to start stockpiling fish so I can get lots of cats. Also I made a cookie farm. I like cookies.

I just found a really strange desert temple, unlike any I've seen before. It was mostly buried so I almost missed it, but that's not what was odd about it. Right down the bottom where the TNT and the loot usually is, there was just a hole. A big hole. That led down into a little circular-ish cavern. None of the loot was anywhere to be found and the cave didn't actually lead anywhere. I dug around for a while and after I couldn't find anything, I checked it out on MCMap Live... and there was just nothing around. It was just a little hole at the bottom of the temple that swallowed up the loot. tongue.gif

It was odd, I've never seen anything like it. I didn't explore the rest of the seed though, since I was meant to be playing legit and cheat free for the first time in a while and five minutes into playing, I found that and switched to creative to check it out. Oops.

If anyone's interested in checking it out, the seed is -6615649352115993752 and the coordinates of the temple are x: -440, z: 100.

Edit: Oh, and while I was checking out the underground in MCMap Live, I saw three abandoned mineshafts right next to each other around the same area as the temple. Never seen a triple mineshaft before, either. tongue.gif

Edited by StormWizard212

here's what happened.

Mobs can spawn in the treasure room, and mobs can trigger pressure plates.

A zombie or skeleton probably spawned at one point while you were in the area, and triggered the trap, resulting in the circular hole you described.

here's what happened.

Mobs can spawn in the treasure room, and mobs can trigger pressure plates.

A zombie or skeleton probably spawned at one point while you were in the area, and triggered the trap, resulting in the circular hole you described.

Well now I feel stupid. tongue.gif I've never stepped on one in a temple before, I had no idea they'd make such a big hole. O_o I didn't hear an explosion, but I must have been playing on mute. I do feel incredibly thick now though, thanks for pointing that out. laugh.gif

Or maybe it just spawned in a random, disconnected, small cave. I've had the happen before. It took out the TNT but not the treasure. sad.gif (I was there for the TNT. Breach! biggrin.gif )