chickenhound

Minecraft!

I like how they put the tower of pimps in the tutorial world on the xbox version.......the tower of pimps is from rooster teeth..........

Oh, thank you! The New Player guide is very helpful.

Yes it is.

I read the whole wiki before I even got the game. (Which by my own standards classifies me as being a noob at the time.)

I never read wikis anymore, wikis are for noobs. (See? XP I don't mean this at all to be insulting, sorry if it is. smile.gif )

If you're having lots of trouble with mobs and don't like playing on peaceful then you should try loading up seeds until you get one with a Mushroom Island near the spawn.

Since I got a new computer I can finally play minecraft again! uwu there's been so many updates since it broke on my old computer i dont know where to start...

But I can run 32x32 texture packs now :D

Edited by Switch

Yes it is.

I read the whole wiki before I even got the game. (Which by my own standards classifies me as being a noob at the time.)

I never read wikis anymore, wikis are for noobs. (See? XP I don't mean this at all to be insulting, sorry if it is. smile.gif )

If you're having lots of trouble with mobs and don't like playing on peaceful then you should try loading up seeds until you get one with a Mushroom Island near the spawn.

Some wikis are for noobs, but then again I am a Minecraft noob xP And i admit I still look at the DC wiki. It has some good, helpful stuff smile.gif

I do look at it sometimes (never for help), mainly when I just picked up a CB egg and want to know what it is. (No more, i know them all now.)

And I wouldn't have said that if I didn't think you would react by calling yourself an MC noob. tongue.gif

EDIT: And seriously try out that suggestion, it's really helpful for those who suck at fighting mobs. And it's going to be great to build a mob spawner just outside it.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I really need to learn to make an iron golem farm. I would love to have all the iron but I am way to lazy to look up one for xbox.

I really need to learn to make an iron golem farm. I would love to have all the iron but I am way to lazy to look up one for xbox.

i know a good duplication glitch........ but i don't know if it will work with the current title update....

I knew the dispenser one, the furnace one, and one that worked last update. I want to be legit though so I only used them on worlds that I allowed them on or if someone had their diamonds stolen.

hmmm i remember watching something about how to make an iron golem farm........... i think they spawn every 7 or so villagers...... maybe

it is 21 houses and 10 villagers But i need to make more houses then figure the spawn point but I am so lazy.

Ok thank you I think I will build one with the remaining doors I need and then work on Iron golem farming. Also does anyone know why my mob grinder isnt working. It is dark, it has water pushing the mobs down the hole, and it is a 30 block drop. Why aren't they spawning?

Edited by thomasgold19

Thomasgold, you might need to check the inside of the mob grinder, is it big enough or is the water in the way of the blocks mobs spawn on?

I built a new one because the under ground one doesn't have room for the mobs to spawn and there are tons of caves around it. The new one has 2 10x10 rooms on top of each other with a 8x8 hole full of signs that drops them into a 10x10 water room that pushes them to die. It still doesn't work well. I really need to give up mobspawners they just aren't my thing.

I recently got a new computer, and put all my old servers on it. However, when I tried looking at them, they simply say

"Can't reach server"

I know these servers work, because I pinged them.

I also tried changing firewall by turning it off and it still did not work.

Please advise.

My internet is fast enough, and the IP's are correct.

Wow! That comic is great, I have just read it all. laugh.gif

It really is. I actually kind of like the drawing style, it's not like MC has great graphics or anything.

Came across a Minecraft webcomic by a fledgling artist, I found it rather amusing. :-)

Great comic.

I really need to learn interior minecraft design or I need to find a new use for the bottom floor of my house. Also on xbox my dogs keep disappearing from wherever i out them it might be my fault for fighting stuff near them though.

If I had an XBox I would come give your home an extreme makeover, interior edition. Sadly I do not. sad.gif

I can give you tips, I usually do sort of a home-ish thing, kind of like this:

Use lot's of wood, it seems very homey. And of course, as XBox has no hardened clay, wool. (Lots of stairs and slabs as well) Place your torches along the walls in symmetrical ways (unless you're like Beef and resisting symmetry), and keep them the exact distance apart to avoid mob spawns. (No more, no less.) It's also cool to place them in item frames with a stone slab rotated to be on the top. If you have lots of space from the walls, place them on blocks in the air, one on each side. Or if using glowstone, suspend it from the ceiling on a fencepost. Redstone lamps also look really good in this case, try sticking them in the floor. Use bricks in strategic areas, maybe make a fireplace. And generally just do what feels right. (Ok, that was kind of long.)

If you're having a lot of trouble, I suggest you check out VintageBeef, he's a pretty good designer imo.