chickenhound

Minecraft!

Guys I have a question.

It's not illegal, if you mean that word in the sense of this post or the green text in the first post of this thread.

I think servers can set their own rules for behavior and enforce them how they choose. And the paying of money is a choice that the player would have to make and I don't think that would have any bearing on if the server's actions are "illegal" or not.

From my limited experience on multiplayer servers I get the sense that there can be application of the rules that varies heavily between mods. So perhaps your sister's case was handled by a mod that was more strict than usual.

Probably the mods think that advertising another server in books is just as bad as advertising over main chat, and I would say that they do have every right to be looking in exchanged books as that's just another form of in-game communication. As regards to the post-mute ban, the only thing I can think of is that often in my internet experience, when I see someone have action taken against them, and then soon after that another, harsher action is taken, that is sometimes because something happened between those actions to make mods act more harshly. Sometimes people get pretty sensitive, so that after the first rule breaking they're on a greater look-out for other rule breaking, or even questions by the rule-breaker of when/if they'll get (in this case) un-muted. Of course there's also every possibility that there was no reason at all for the ban, which is why I do think that it was worth emailing and asking.

(Another thing I can think of is that if a mod knew that your sister was that young, that may have affected things. I think it is not uncommon for very young people to play multiplayer Minecraft but it's possible that this could have affected how they interpreted the rules.)

I hope things get resolved in a good way and that your sister gets treated fairly.

Edited by diaveborn

Thank you ~ c:

My sister was unbanned but she is still muted... I'm sure the senior admins must have finally had a look at the bans/e-mail and she can play again.

This is an incredibly short post but I have nothing more to say xD ~ thank you diave!

Oh, I do sometimes. Not all that often, but sometimes (I mostly play SMP, so unless our little group server goes Snapshot, I'll be on current release for the most part)

I love Andesite, neither of the others appeals to me much though. Slime blocks are the best. Enchanting is iffy, I like using Lapis decoratively and have more trouble finding it than diamonds, so I might be in trouble there (I think repairing just got a whole lot more cost effective) The villager thing is neat, I love trading, even though it wasn't all the worthwhile without tons of work before

Does anyone know of a good survival server/creative mode server? Or a mini game server? (( not skga.me I already got that one.)

My friends and I are working on starting out own multiplayer server. It's going to be mainly a survival server with kind of an mmorpg style to it. Making dungeons and my b/f is working with the heros plugin to make classes and another one to make monsters and bosses and stuff... it's a lot of work...

That sounds fun! (The building, and I guess to an extent the game. But public SMP servers tend to end up pretty crappy)

Does anyone know of a good survival server/creative mode server? Or a mini game server? (( not skga.me I already got that one.)

The Nexus is reliable, the server BajanCanadian and ASF_Jerome play on.

My friends and I are working on starting out own multiplayer server. It's going to be mainly a survival server with kind of an mmorpg style to it. Making dungeons and my b/f is working with the heros plugin to make classes and another one to make monsters and bosses and stuff... it's a lot of work...

Sounds cool, can I play with you guys

Hey guys, Kevdwarf here and if anyone wants to record with me than post on this forum about it with your in-game name! Also the MimeClan official server ( created by me) will be up soon. It already has a bending plugin on it!!!

Edited by Kevdwarf

Does anyone know any:

Popular vanilla servers,

Fun suitable jail servers with about 30-65 people on normally,

Paintball servers [snowballs or bow and arrows]

Appropriate creative servers? If the creative servers have any plots I'd like them to be quite big.

Any of the above are fine, thanks! biggrin.gif

Have fun minecrafting and beware of the creepers!

Pffft and I just realized it was the cats killing them. sleep.gif' Nvm. I didn't know they would.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Hi fellow Minecrafters! If anyone wants to see me in Minecraft, just do one of the following:

1) PM me with time/server to play

2) Hang around on obsidiancraft (google it for IP) and look out for MariaET.

I've been on Minecraft for a while, so I know anything you might want to know about. Except redstone, I'm useless at redstone. lol.

I thought Realms was still in random closed beta?

No, its avaible in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden.

I'm playing on Minecraft for the Xbox. I have a world with tons of Pokémon pixel art, and what I call Pokémon Tower (if any of you played Pokémon Red, Blue, Green, or Yellow you'd get that) for entertainment.

Will post pictures as soon as I can get good ones.

Ah, okay. I'm a boring old USian, so I wouldn't know >_<

(Or GSC, FRLG, HGSS...)

I also like Minecraft!

Best video game ever (after Dragon Cave)