chickenhound

Minecraft!

I think it was stated that most of the biomes would be Sub-biomes, or variants of existing ones.

Rivers are actually a sub biome in the current version, and so are desert mountains, so perhaps we'll see more things like that.

Ik, but doubling means doubling so I take in account all the technical biomes and variants too... which still makes alot.png of stuff biggrin.gif

Skylands might be confirmed too! biggrin.gif

I would like that, as long as it's the exact opposite of the nether. (No hostile mobs rather than almost all hostile mobs. biggrin.gif)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I would like that, as long as it's the exact opposite of the nether. (No hostile mobs rather than almost all hostile mobs. biggrin.gif)

Well it may be it's own biome in the game or around world option (Flatlands and Giant Biomes) I don't think they are making a world out of it though :/

The screenshot reminded me of

mod.

Perhaps we'll see some more variants in worldtype. again, from normal, to large biomes, to tall maps.

Edited by sailing101

Well, I don't ever play with different world types, except every now and then I might use large biomes, so never mind then.

I would love tall maps. Also, I've seen the Aether mod before but never used it myself. I'd love some kind of skylands, too, but supposedly that's what the End is.

That's what the end was going to be, then it got changed, so there's still hope. The Aether is sort of an attempt at making a skylands.

actually in a twitter post i think this might be a joke, that there probably going to be sunflowers or something.............

Minecraft is has really fun gamemodes, especially if you're in a skype call with your friends.

actually in a twitter post i think this might be a joke, that there probably going to be sunflowers or something.............

they are in the current snapshot.

better fishing woudl be awesome. its rather hard to maintian my cat population with the way it is now biggrin.gif

I read something about cherry blossom trees that change color, it sounds really awesome. I'm definitely excited for more biomes, especially after my last time playing... running into different biomes is my way of finding myself when I'm lost, and I got horribly lost, finally found myself a horse, and then she got blown up by a creeper while I was trying to find my house T-T

I've been busy with dragon cave, so haven't had time to go on as much, but was pleasantly surprised with horses.

Im waiting for xbox version to get an update and for my freind to get on so I can get xp then enchant a water breathing helmet and do some island reconstruction.

I would rather have the Aether added to the game then Skylands tongue.gif

Much agreed. Or at least the style. I'd like a floating island dimension with no hostile mobs in the main part. And then dungeons with cool bosses. (Possibly caste-like with big golden gates? tongue.gif)

Right now I'm watching Dataless822's sugar cane farm and thinking of building a small replica.

PVP

But I mostly play SMP SkyBlock.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

my laptop is to laggy to play multiplayer and the computer that i am using can't handle the truth..... i mean minecraft.......