chickenhound

Minecraft!

An update on my world, The mountain is now my house.

user posted image

user posted image

That's right, I hollowed out HALF A MOUNTIAN.

user posted image

The Lower lake was already there when I found it, while the upper lake was an empty valley.

I filled in the upper lake, and cut a channel for the waterfall into the lower. Every other waterfall was also part of the natural world generation.

That is so cool! ohmy.gif

Does anyone else here have the restart syndrome when playing minecraft? I just can't seem to be content with whatever kind of world I get. sad.gif

what do you mean by that??

what do you mean by that??

I keep on deleting my world and creating a new one. It's like I could never be happy with where I spawn or how I built things. It could also be a small thing like "Why are there no pigs here? RESTART!!". I dunno what's wrong with me. laugh.gif

I keep on deleting my world and creating a new one. It's like I could never be happy with where I spawn or how I built things. It could also be a small thing like "Why are there no pigs here? RESTART!!". I dunno what's wrong with me. laugh.gif

If you meant that, I think I have. When I start world with survival mode, I keep restarting game until I spawn on (or near) plains biome.

The skyrim mash-up pack came out for xbox and it is terrible. A lot of the blocks is meant for creative mode because of the way they are styled it is only for building skyrim things. The skins are terrible except for maybe 3 and the world that comes with it butchered the towns it made and the dungeon it made is terrible.

The skyrim mash-up pack came out for xbox and it is terrible. A lot of the blocks is meant for creative mode because of the way they are styled it is only for building skyrim things. The skins are terrible except for maybe 3 and the world that comes with it butchered the towns it made and the dungeon it made is terrible.

So I take it not worth the buy? I wanted to get it to try it myself since I really like Skyrim.

can someone give me a hand here? I'm trying to play the online version but it keeps giving me this message:

"Permissions for Applet Refused.

Please accept the permissions dialog to allow

the applet to continue the loading process."

What should I do?

Edited by sparkle10184

I need some assistance. I need a a way to make it impossible to build in a certain area, without plugins. I think I could do something with setblock, but I feel like that might be a bit laggy. Any suggestions?

So I take it not worth the buy? I wanted to get it to try it myself since I really like Skyrim.

I don't like it but everyone who has never/ rarely played skyrim loves it. I would get the trial and see what you think but I wont be playing my worlds on it.

I don't like it but everyone who has never/ rarely played skyrim loves it. I would get the trial and see what you think but I wont be playing my worlds on it.

Alright. Maybe try it next time I am on my XBL profile.

I've just started for just £5 and it's great!

But I would really like to be able to build more, all I can build is a small house.

:/ I'm having all of these problems with Java running out of memory or crashing when I try to play on a server and it's really annoying. Anyone know what's going on with that?

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph