chickenhound

Minecraft!

I only play xbox so I have to buy skin packs and choose a skin. I really need to build a cheep farm though so I can build my lighthouse.

I am dragonunicorn123 the Raichu in a suit. And I plan on making a TARDIS.

Lol, I love your skin. (I peeked with that site I showed you earlier.) TADRISs are cool. (So are bowties. tongue.gif)

Anyone know (or preferably own, though that's unlikely) a small, possibly whitelisted, survival minecraft server? And preferably, though not required if it's not very bad, minimum block lag? (This is probably wishful thinking.)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Lol, I love your skin. (I peeked with that site I showed you earlier.) TADRISs are cool. (So are bowties. tongue.gif)

Anyone know (or preferably own, though that's unlikely) a small, possibly whitelisted, survival minecraft server? And preferably, though not required if it's not very bad, minimum block lag? (This is probably wishful thinking.)

Aaand now I'm the Tenth Doctor. Made two TARDISes. But you can't time or space travel xd.png

And I know of Dubcraft, but it's not exactly small...... but there is survival (hunger games, factions, etc). play.dubcraft.org

Eh, thanks but nah.

When I say small I very much mean small. That's the most important thing. If it has more than just regular survival then it's probably not small enough.

And cool with your TARDIS's

Wow, how come I haven't seen this thread before...

I am TheCrystalDragon, The Assassin (I made the skin) and I am right now currently a Snapshot player (Just like the last year and a half).

Is anyone else here a Snapshot user?

I would be, except my PC can't run Minecraft above a few FPS without Optifine. :/ I did use a few shapshots earlier in the year, but it was excruciatingly slow.

my favorite server got shut down last night uughh

((would anyone mind sending some new servers for me to try out??))

Do you like SkyBlock? I play SkyBlock on Mc.Puncraft.Us There's also a survival server, a faction server, a towny server, and a SkyGrid server. (I only play SkyBlock though.) It's medium sized, and there's very little lag most of the time. Here's the website: http://punchcraft.us/

Lately I have been interested in Minecraft as a game engine, not just a game. Mojang has done so much to make third party world editing easy, but mapmakers have only scratched the surface.

There's this mechanism called a structure spawner. It's created with third party tools, but it works just fine in vanilla minecraft. Here's how it works:

Falling sand is an entity with block data. It is possible to edit a sand entity to place any block.

Spawners can be edited to spawn falling sand entities in a specific location.

Spawners spawned in this method retain the data for what they spawn.

Spawners can be edited to spawn multiple, specific entities at a time.

Spawner carts act just like spawners, and can also be destroyed

Putting all of this together, an MC edit filter was written that creates a spawner for a spawner cart.

When the cart is broken, it is instantly respawned, setting off a chain reaction of spawner carts spawning each other in rapid succession. At the same time, these spawner carts spawn in sand entities with altered block data, building the desired structure.

This means mapmakers can create dynamic, changing adventure maps, better than any before.

i have a good skin maker, i used a shiny zorua skin then made up a lab coat on it, i call it prof zorua hehehe.....

I have spent many-a hour mining deep in the depths of block worlds. I always seem to have very good luck when I go mining! I come back with more materials than I use right away, but having a surplus of diamonds and gold and iron is always good.

I'd say my strongest ability in regards to Minecraft is mining and gathering materials. I can build decent structures that look cute and sometimes pretty. I haven't a single clue how to work with Redstone stuff (or in Tekkit's case, higher-level machinery in general).

I also love raising chickens. wub.gif

Scotbun if you have an xbox then we need to play together because your strengths involve what I hate doing.

Scotbun if you have an xbox then we need to play together because your strengths involve what I hate doing.

Haha sadly I only have Minecraft for the PC!

I usually do get stuck being sent out to go mining while my friends build elaborate Redstone wires and such into our houses.

Haha sadly I only have Minecraft for the PC!

I usually do get stuck being sent out to go mining while my friends build elaborate Redstone wires and such into our houses.

I can't do redstone. I can however build and farm animals well. I can mine but I hate to.

I can't do redstone. I can however build and farm animals well. I can mine but I hate to.

I am an expert chicken farmer at this point, but I like having cows the most. They're so useful, but they're impossible to find sometimes!

When I made my cow farm I couldn't find any cows so I went to the mushroom biome that was really close and stole 2 mooshrooms and farmed them.

I figured out enough redstone to light up my lighthouse. I feel accomplished. I also built almost all of a boat I just need to finish the sails.

I love minecraft personally. I'm Synco_Tulpa over there!

Also, if anyone could recommend some good vanilla survival servers that'd be great! I play over on lichcraft but it's pretty crowded so a new place to check out would be awesome c:

(I have my own private server for my friends and I, but we'd like a more open place if that makes sense?)

I play on Punchcraft, it's sorta big, but not too much. (The vanilla server is a bit quiet) there's also SkyBlock (Which is what I mostly do), Factions, Towny, etc

I think the Factions, Towny, and survival servers are resitting when 1.7 comes out though

I play on Punchcraft, it's sorta big, but not too much. (The vanilla server is a bit quiet) there's also SkyBlock (Which is what I mostly do), Factions, Towny, etc

I think the Factions, Towny, and survival servers are resitting when 1.7 comes out though

I'll have to try that out then, thanks!

NP, glad to help

I am on fairly often, if you see me say hi! smile.gif (My MC name is the same as this)

I'll keep an eye out then! c:

I'll have to try skyblock again; I did one once but lost the island for whatever reason...

4J studios have released a free halloween texture pack, please get it before the 31st, btw this is for xbox