Kokuchan

Ghosts and Other Paranormalities

Man, you're lucky. I always wanted to go into old abandoned hospitals or asylums with my friends, but being 14 and not having anything abandoned within spitting distance becomes a major roadblock.

really , what state do you live in?

really , what state do you live in?

New Hampshire, Rochester. I think there's an asylum down by Portsmouth, but you can't just tell your parents "HAY DRIVE ME TO ABANDONED INSANE ASYLUM SO I CAN HAS SEANCE LAWLZ" and expect them to do it.

New Hampshire, Rochester. I think there's an asylum down by Portsmouth, but you can't just tell your parents "HAY DRIVE ME TO ABANDONED INSANE ASYLUM SO I CAN HAS SEANCE LAWLZ" and expect them to do it.

just do what i do, you got any crazy friends or cousins or there friends? just get them to go with you, and make a party out of it, and just tell your parents your going to hang out with your friends.

Edited by Dreaded Reaper

just do what i do, you got any crazy friends or cousins or there friends? just get them to go with you, and make a party out of it, and just tell your parents your going to hang out with your friends.

Sounds like a plan.

Sounds like a plan.

see, i knew you can make a plan, anything can happen, you just have to think like a criminal. think like a warrior. anything you want to do set your eyes on it and make it your life goal, if you what to go to and abandoned hospital then do it and have friends there that will support you when things are bad. ninja.gif

One time, I played with an Ouija board in an attempt to summon Satan.

But still, screw risks. I'm not going to hide in my basement all day just because someone from the Bloods or the Crips might get me, or asbestos might give me cancer, or a skeleton might pop out of my closet.

Bring on the abandoned asylums, man.

EDIT: Yeah, how the hell do you get an Ouija board to work? I sat and spun that damn marker in circles for thirty minutes to "warm it up". Invited just about everything within a fifty mile radius to join us, and still NOPE.

Play with a friend so that one of you can move it while blaming it on demons. That is literally the concept and working mechanic of a wiijer bored.

Me and my cousin where screwing around with her camera and we took some pictures of the fireflies outside. But the, when we looked at the pictures one of the fireflies wasn't a firefly, it was a fary! It was a small person with wing surrounded by a ball of light. It was wierd.

when i saw this i herd hey lissen!

Look. Science takes no part in the supernatural. Nothing. We (us biologists) take no stance on religion. Because the two are completely separate. (And I personally find it insulting that you said all biologists are close-minded. Maybe you shouldn't make inane remarks assuming that all people of x community think a certain way, isn't that being prejudiced?)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptozoology yes science AND! supernatural

Edited by dragsaw

*ahem*

*pulls out some scientific files*

*shot*

anyways...i dont really think ghost are real,i wont go all science on you but i just dont think something could move,let alone contact people without working organs and without any blood

Please scientifically prove that ghosts don't exist.

Play with a friend so that one of you can move it while blaming it on demons. That is literally the concept and working mechanic of a wiijer bored.

NO JOHN, YOU CAN'T DO THAT. YOU WILL BE KILLED BY DEMONS.

Please scientifically prove that ghosts don't exist.

Burden of proof, null hypothesis, FSM, teapot, etc etc.

Burden of proof, null hypothesis, FSM, teapot, etc etc.

There is no proof to show the non-existance of ghosts, souls, paranormal, etc. A lack of supporting proof does indeed make it unlikely, but it is not enough to say for certain they don't exist.

There is, to date, no hard scientific evidence to say ghosts don't exist.

I was in a rest home earlier today and the whole plays felt really creepy. Hospitatls, rest homes, an the like always have this...off...feel to them to me, like I can smell and feel the deaths around me.

While I was walking down the corridor to leave, I saw one of the nurses coming from the opposite direction. Following her was a shadowy figure of what looked like a little girl that turned and vanished through a closed door O_o

When I got to the elevator to leave, I looked toward the piano in the corner of the lobby and saw the figure of a little boy sitting on the bench and staring at the piano, then he looked at me and disappeared.

Very strange day.

I don't believe in ghosts. I have no reason to. I feel like it's probably all in people's heads. Wild imaginations or halucinations or they like making stuff up. Either way, it's not real.

Ghosts are real, I've een one myself, my mums seen one, I even have a photo with an "image" of my "great grandmother" in the corner, she is dead now but it was taken before she died. It looks exactly like her and she was halfway accross the other side of England when it was taken. It can't have been a ghost since she was still alive but it was freaky and very strange.

I definitely believe in ghosts :3

A few of my roleplay characters are ghosts, or at least partially, or having the abilities of ghosts (Pokemon-style *cough*Giratina*cough*). Coincidentally, three of the main four are also cats, again partially. xd.png Do I sense some kind of connection here?

Plus Giratina is part Ghost-type and one of my favourite Pokemon <3

As for SEEING them...sometimes I imagine seeing my character Darkpaw - one of the ghost-types, coincidentally - everywhere xd.png

When I was young, we lived in an old house and I saw ghost bats come from underneath the neighbors shed. They'd show me vision of the house being on fire. I asked my mom about it and she'd told me that the house had caught fire a while before we moved in. Also, in a house that we lived in like 5 years ago I saw a man in our window near my brothers closet (which you could see from the street, looking up). It was always really hot near the attic but I don't think that had to do with anything. When I lived at my grandmas, who lived in the middle of nowhere, I've felt taps on my shoulder and whistling and other noises. Once, a 50 year old radio turned on for a few seconds and played music. I told grandma about it and she said that it was Elvis' birthday. And lastly, the latest house we lived in I had lived in the basement and I've always felt on edge down there. Turns out the man's wife had died in that house.

Lol, I'm doing this for my independent study research. This topic is going to be so freakin' helpful.

/on-topic Well since I'm Christian I don't really believe in spirits and ghosts and hauntings and all that, but I do enjoy a good ghost story sometimes. Ouija boards freak me out, is all.

I can see ghost, my mom calls it a gift. I say its creepy myself. The most scary ghost I've seen is a little girl with brown hair by my bed. I could only see her during a storm in the mirror though. Creepy is all I can say.

I don't really believe. That being said, I will never allow a ouija board into my home. Nothing good can come of it, even if I'm wrong.

I don't really believe. That being said, I will never allow a Ouija board into my home. Nothing good can come of it, even if I'm wrong.

That's a very contradicting statement. If you don't believe then what harm can come of the board being in your house? In fact if I were you I'd get one to make a very entertaining snack serving tray. Since you don't believe, and because of that paranormal things do not exist in your eyes, then all a Ouija board is is a silly trinket, right?

will never allow an Ouija into the house. those abominations lets bad, bad things in.

Edited by WestWindReborn

I think it's funny how everyone freaks out over those things. They were silly instruments developed by excellent actors. They use one to do a supposed seance and let people communicate with the dead. Supposedly anyway. The whole ouija board thing is actually a form of phsycology. People inadvertantly move the little thing because their subconcious wants it to move. They want dear uncle jerry to forgive them for putting unleaded fuel in his diesel only truck even though hes dead and probably doesn't care.

Now that being said, and the ouija board rant over with, I would like to say that I believe in a lot of paranormal things. Here is a small list:

1. Ghosts- I choose to believe based soley on what evidence there is. Yes a good portion of it can be de-bunked and is. But the other portion is good solid stuff. Chairs moving, voices, etc... There is only so much the new religion of science can explain (I do NOT mean that load of bupkis Scientology I mean actual science) The stuff it can't explain is in my opinion far more fascinating.

2. Demons- Yeah those scary mothers in hell. These things freak me out. They want to nom on not just out bodies but our souls (or what pass for them anymore) as well. They are plain sadistic and will play around with peoples minds just for a laugh. All that excorsism stuff? Not the movie things but the real ones that the church does? Yeah the houses in question where the demons have taken up residence are scary as censorkip.gif. Things fly around, voices howl, people go mad, but the kicker? Phantom claw marks. People wake up or are strolling along when claw marks appear on the person. Claw marks that look like a bear or something much bigger mauled the person. Even better? Those claw marks don't fade for a long time. People have been known to have them for up to a year after the incident. Demons are a barell full of evil stuffed with a side of sadistic, served with a garnish of spite. Don't screw with em.

3. Angels- Well where there are demons there are angels right? I'm not talking thiskind, i'm talking thiskind. The original angels weren't all love and kisses. They were god's wrath made manifest. They were the stormtroopers of god who favored/still favor the scorched earth policy above all others. Now I'm not saying that they weren't/are kind, they were/are in fact benevolent to humans. They are just very focused. Focused on destroying whoever happens to be the next reciever of gods wrath unlucky censorkip.gif*** that he is.

So that's my top 3 list. There are other things I believe in, but those are my top three. If you have a problem with what I said, feel free to PM me but don't expect me to be sorry. I will however respond with why I think in the warped way that I do. Thanks for reading all.