Kokuchan

Ghosts and Other Paranormalities

I don't have a cat....unless you count my catfish...

Do you have any animal or younger sibling? If not, do you live close to some wooded areas?

If you are ever in edinborough in Scotland, book the ghosts and ghouls tour on Mercat Tours. Well worth the admission.

You get to see the old scotland. The vaults underneath the royal mile....And then don't forget the haggis and whiskey afterwards! I needed some myself.

I believe in the paranormal, but if there is a logical explanation then I will stick to that. Although I've heard people talk about Ouijia board and an automatic typer, what are those?

No idea what the typer is, but a ouijia board is one of those things, its printed on like board game cardboard, and it has a bunch of things printed on it, numbers, letters, yes, no, etc... you have this little triangle thing that you put your hands on, and you ask a ghost a question and it moves the little triangle to answer your question. Its all psycology.

I've said this like a million times already everywhere... But I had this weird experience when I was around 4 (can't exactly remember).

I was looking for my father in our house. I was in the 2nd floor that time. It was night, I peeked at our terrace to check if he was there, normally, he smokes in that place. I did see a silhouette that time. A man smoking cigarette. I even rubbed by eyes, it was still there. I don't know why, but I felt scared and ran away. Then, I asked my aunt, who was 'babysitting' us that time where my father is....

She said he was downstairs... Washing dishes.... O_O

And yes, he was downstairs... He even complained about the noise I made...

(then who?!)

I've never seen a ghost, or anything like zat. I have seen random shadows, but those can be anything. I think the scaiest things that have happened to me have been random moving things and voices.

My friend's closet door went from being latched to swinging open nice and slow until it hit the wall behind it. I was laying right next to it; it scared the crap out of me.

While sleeping over at my friend's, we had snuck a bunch of food up there to eat while we were supposed to be sleeping. It was about one in the morning and we heard her mom outside the door talking to her little sister and we spazzed out. We hid everything under the bed and lied down and pretended we had been sleeping. Her mom never came in, but her older sister who had had a friend sleeping over that night too opened the door a few minutes later and asked if we had heard their mom. We said yeah, and they said they had checked and that she and their little sister were both in their separate rooms sleeping. That was so creepy. o.o

Do you have any animal or younger sibling? If not, do you live close to some wooded areas?

No, I live in a huge city and the only large living things at home are myself, my parents, two plants, and four fish...

I have seen a ghost cat once or twice. It looked like my cat Wicket. I saw him jump off my sisters bed and asked what cat it was (I wasn't sure). She said "what cat". Well there wasn't a cat, or anything that could have been knocked off.

Just as long as nothing unnatural happens to or around me I could care less about whether there are ghosts or demons. (or anything else such as zombies and vampires)

Normaly I dont belive in paranormal but not fully denied that too until some strange thing happened...In some night (about 3 am) I weke up from nothing (no noise, no discomfort) and then I slowly opened my eyes I saw giant night batterfly (about size of big home cat) right in the middle of my room at ceiling (it was fully gray and hawe contrast darker and lighter places) and then I realise what I see something jast like puntch me in the chest and I feel pain in my heart. I closed my eyes for are moment in unexpected pain and than in anger I focused and demand this will be gone and next time i opened my eyes I see nothing and pain almost gone in are moment. I feel not pain but something strange about 2-3 minutes then I cant sleep about 2 hours (was about 5-6 am then i finally go to sleep). I was thinking about what happened but I dont find explanation for this: dream? way TOO real; heart attack? no way, the pain will be match more bigger and dont jast dissapear so fast (and I hawe healthy heart). Creeps...after that I dont know that to think about paranormal things.

I don't particularly believe in the paranormal as a whole, but I believe in the fact that something happens in dreams. Personally, dreams are a very intimate part of my life, I live as much as I do in dreams as I do when I'm awake, sometimes moreso. A night in which I don't remember my dream is basically like forgetting a chunk of my life. I believe that, there is something about dreams. I don't know what in particular, but dreams mean something to people. Maybe there are entities in dreams. Maybe dreams are universes that border between existence and nonexistence. Maybe dreams are some kind of other life we are connected to. I don't know.

I do because of family experience that is personal. My mother was born and raised in Ireland and has always had what we call an "early warning system". I have it too. It's a feeling or pre-knowledge of something that is about to happen. I can't explain it in words well but it's just not only the thought that pops into your head or an idea that suddenly seems to unravel before you but the push behind it tells you to listen to what you're seeing your head or the thought that just popped up. It seems only to run in the women in the family (my Irish grandmother as well). So maybe ESP if you call it that I do most certainly believe in.

Edited by Misha

I believe that the paranormal are real. And I have a couple experiences.

I was washing my hands in the school bathroom; chatting with my friend. I turn off the sink and turn around. A pair of feet were at the bottom of a locked stall. My friend knocks on the door and the feet disappear, the stall door opens and the bathroom door opens, then closes.

My cats, Blackie and Sockee, was freaking out at 4 in the morning. They were rolling around like they was fighting another cat, hissing and yowling. Blackie drops down onto her back and her tail goes straight like something was pulling on it. Sockee is biting something and a low hiss comes from it. Then they both stop and stare at the carpet. I turn on the lights and check them. Sockee had a scratch mark across the top of his muzzle and Blackieb had a bite mark or her tail. Ghost cats?

Well I don't really believe in ghosts. But one of my friends do. This was her story...

My friend was at a camp when she was like 10 or younger, she is sitting on one of those double beds at the top and she was in a room with other people. Everyone was asleep but her and she was thinking about the story of someone who died in that place. She thought she heard something and freaked out, a ghostly figerate was sitting in one side of the room. It was pale white and it worn these old clothes and had messy grey hair. My friend got scared and hid under her blanket cause she didn't know what else to do but hide. She took a peer out of her blanket and the ghost was moving towards her, so she hid back under her blanket crying. Her crying woke everyone else up, and the ghost wasn't there anymore.

She might be imaging it. Like I dunno to be honset, I pretty sure she didn't actully seen a ghost.

I do believe in Ghost and the paranormal Being a Psychic Medium I have certain personal experiences of Spirits and ghost But in all things it depends on your individual knowledge on weather you believe it or not biggrin.gif

I've had very few paranormal experiences and I don't think I have any knack for seeing ghosts. I use to pretend that I could sense them and freaked out my cousins when I was little. Honestly, I'm a huge wimp when it comes to ghosts and I can't watch any ghost hunter shows without being able to sleep that night.

The only paranormal experience I can recall was one time while staying overnight at my grandmother's house. My family was sharing a guest bedroom upstairs and while my parents were sharing the bed, me and my younger brother were sleeping on the floor. Suddenly we both began hearing footsteps creaking towards us on the wood floor. Hiding under the covers, I whispered to my brother not to look up. It was creepy and the footsteps continued walking toward us until the figure would have been standing right over us. And then the footsteps vanished completely.

That was the only time I have ever experienced something like that in her home.

once i saw a big red eye looked out from the bottom of the stairs around a corner at me from the basement. I threw dog food at it and it disappeared, but to this day i still am scared about going into the cellar. my mom made me go back down and pick up all the food off the floor, but it still scared me in the cellar

I have once opened my bedroom door at midnight and I saw a black figure standing there. My friend was there with me and we both started screaming. I never open doors when its dark anymore. unsure.gif

once i saw a big red eye looked out from the bottom of the stairs around a corner at me from the basement. I threw dog food at it and it disappeared, but to this day i still am scared about going into the cellar. my mom made me go back down and pick up all the food off the floor, but it still scared me in the cellar

Probably a raccoon or something.

! Fascinated by the paranormal!

My fave experience was at Newhaven Fort, i caught a pic of a shodow walking down the stairs and a record of footsteps with heavy boots.

My next experience in my room, CD player decides to turn itself off and on, it has happened regularly.

My Auntie went to a psychic who said something about our house. We apparantly have: A little boy called Jack or Josh who tragically died after fiddling with candles. We also have a girl about 12 (no name) who was being bullied constantly and committed suicide. The last person is a childrens nurse, we don't have a name for her.

My fave ghost team: TAPS Ghost Hunters-EPIC!

Hates: Most Haunted team, Yevette won't stop screaming! >.<

My old cats used to come back and visit me sometimes. I'd be lying very still in my bed, and I'd feel something land - thump! - at the foot of the bed, and then a vibration like something purring, but if I opened my eyes to look, there would be nothing there.

I've been saying that something is in the apartment I'm in now, too. Sometimes the cat will be here doing her cat thing, and suddenly she'll stare at something that isn't there, hiss and fluff her fur, and run away. I've had experiences where I'd get into bed (in my otherwise cold room) and there would be a warm patch like someone had been sitting there. Sometimes the sink turns on by itself, too, but I think that's just wonky plumbing.

My sister says the house she's living in now is haunted by the ghost of the first woman who lived there. She's had experiences of things moving around when she takes her eyes off them and weird noises in the attic and basement.

My dad's friend Eve used to live in an old house that was once a Civil War hospital. She had all the usual troubles with doors that wouldn't stay closed and windows that wouldn't stay open, but she also heard voices. She'd be upstairs, and someone downstairs would yell, "Who's up there?" She'd tell them to shut up. Eve is a tough woman. biggrin.gif

Scary stuff. o.o My mom says she saw a ghost. A couple of times, actually. She'd come home from wherever to see an old man peacefully walking up and down the steps.