Scroll-Sitters

Scroll-Sitters

Scroll Name: Darth Krande

Forum Name: Darth Krande

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: on my scroll

How Long will you be gone: this weekend, from Friday to Sunday

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: whoever has time

Pretty please?

My eggs are in Allure of the Neglected and in Eggs Around the World - if for some odd reason they would get sick, that is from where you can remove them. But it's an unlikely scenario.

Thank you so much purplehaze, I am glad my eggs were all okay when I got back today.

Thank you, purplehaze! <3 Got back today and now it's time to catch up on naming, my LCs, and of course the new release!~ ^-^

Scroll Name: Amthystfire/morgansdragons/logansdragons (links in siggy)

Forum Name: amthystfire

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All undine eggs

How Long will you be gone: Just overnight, but they are most of them scheduled for hatching tonight so if someone has time to babysit them in 3-4 hours that would be awesome.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Meh. Whoever's on. If it cannot be done, I will not be too sad, because then I get to watch them in the morning (if I have time in the morning).

Eggs are in ANOD, and you have my permission to place these eggs in the ER as needed. They should not need another hatchery or another ER. If they are being really stubborn, I will get to them later. If they are placed in another hatchery, please remove them when they have hatched.

All my undie are belong to YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by amthystfire

Scroll Name: Alectrona

Forum Name: Alectrona

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: all of them, please. They're currently in AoND and EAtW, in case you need to remove them.

How Long will you be gone: 31st August - 12th September

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: any smile.gif

Edited by Alectrona

Scroll Name: Alectrona

Forum Name: Alectrona

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: all of them, please. They're currently in AoND and EAtW, in case you need to remove them.

How Long will you be gone: 31st August - 12th September

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: any smile.gif

Since no one had answered you, I looked in on your scroll. It appears that you only have one hatchling left on your scroll and it has plenty of views to grow up, so I guess you don't need a sitter after all. wink.gif I have been away myself for the last week, so hadn't checked in here in awhile.

Since no one had answered you, I looked in on your scroll. It appears that you only have one hatchling left on your scroll and it has plenty of views to grow up, so I guess you don't need a sitter after all. wink.gif I have been away myself for the last week, so hadn't checked in here in awhile.

Thanks for checking in on my scroll even if it didn't actually need it in the end! It's good to know there was someone who would've been able to help had it been necessary smile.gif

sorry about the late timing, I'm moving house and my net was meant to be shut off for one day but they called today and said they cant get to us until next Friday

Scroll Name: InugamiZERO

Forum Name: InugamiZERO

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: the Vampire (its part of a project and I need it to be safe), its in valley Sherwood, NDER and Silvi's Lair

How Long will you be gone: 22/11 to 28/11

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: any

Thanx for the help purplehaze

Edited by InugamiZERO

@InugamiZERO - I'll be glad to keep an eye on your scroll for you. smile.gif

ETA: It looks like your Vampire is safely an adult, now, but I will keep an eye on the Dorsals, too, until they have grown. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

@InugamiZERO - I'll be glad to keep an eye on your scroll for you. smile.gif

ETA: It looks like your Vampire is safely an adult, now, but I will keep an eye on the Dorsals, too, until they have grown. smile.gif

Thank you a lot Purplehaze

Sorry about the late Response my Reconnect date was changed to just now

(they didn't think we needed to know that so I spent all of the 28th sitting at home waiting for the guy to never come)

Scroll Name: mpolo

Forum Name: mpolo

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: everything

How Long will you be gone: December 8–14

Everything is in EatW at the moment and nowhere else. Thanks for your help!

How Long will you be gone: March 20 - 31 (I might have internet access till 23 so if you see any changes until then, please don't think I'm back already sad.gif )

I usually use EatW and Allure of the Neglected.

Please?

Edited by Darth Krande

How Long will you be gone: March 20 - 31 (I might have internet access till 23 so if you see any changes until then, please don't think I'm back already sad.gif )

I usually use EatW and Allure of the Neglected.

Please?

I've got you covered. smile.gif

Scroll Name: Neothedragon

Forum Name: Neothedragon

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All of my eggs and hatchlings (theres only 8)

How Long will you be gone: 4 days.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Just check for sickness. I've got getting views covered, so dont add them to any sites.

Please note that I'm leaving to day.

Edited by Neothedragon

Scroll Name: Neothedragon

Forum Name: Neothedragon

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All of my eggs and hatchlings (theres only 8)

How Long will you be gone: 4 days.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Just check for sickness. I've got getting views covered, so dont add them to any sites.

Please note that I'm leaving to day.

Okay, got you covered. But you know I can't fog your eggs for you, so the best I could do would be to remove them from any sites you have them in. It would help to know what those sites are so I don't have to hunt through them all. wink.gif

Edit: Just checked your scroll and all your babies are old enough that sickness most likely won't be a problem. I will keep a watchful eye on them, though, just in case. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

I wasn't going to bother but since someone started viewbombing eggs of people who posted in TLQ... I'm camping from Thurs - Sat. Can someone just make sure my anagallis, new eggu/s, (and the avatar eggs if the giftee doesn't pick them up) are not in any hatcheries? I'll get them hatched when I come back.

Scroll Name: SockPuppet Strangler (link in sig)

Forum Name: SockPuppet Strangler

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: Anagallis, new eggu/s, and avatar eggs (avatar eggs are a gift but I'm not sure when they'll be picked up) to make sure they are not placed into any hatcheries.

How Long will you be gone: Thurs May 21st - Sat 23rd

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Any

Thanks. <3

EDIT: Apparently I hadn't quite finished typing one section. o_O

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I can watch your scroll for you..is there a particular place that you like to get your bsbies posted with??

any particular site that you like/dislike?Please PM me if you are o.k. with me,and if there is anything you need thats out of the ordinary?

I am happy to watch your scroll for you!Let me know !!

Rockin'On

~Edited for page stretch~

I can watch your scroll for you..is there a particular place that you like to get your bsbies posted with??

any particular site that you like/dislike?Please PM me if you are o.k. with me,and if there is anything you need thats out of the ordinary?

I am happy to watch your scroll for you!Let me know  !!

Rockin'On

I've got all the babes I need in a fansite already. I just need someone to make sure my anagallis eggs, new eggu/s, and avatar eggs are not in any fansites. Earlier I found everything entered into ANoD, Silvi's, DragHatch, Valley Sherwood, and EATW (checked a few others and did not see them there, so I think just checking those would be fine OR just check my scroll and make sure they have less than 100 views), and I hadn't been the one to do it. Thanks! I really appreciate it! ^^

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: all

How Long will you be gone: this weekend (I'll go Friday evening and be back Monday afternoon)

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: whoever is kind enough to sit my scroll smile.gif

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: all

How Long will you be gone: this weekend (I'll go Friday evening and be back Monday afternoon)

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: whoever is kind enough to sit my scroll smile.gif

I can do that for you. smile.gif