Scroll-Sitters

Scroll-Sitters

Scroll Name: absaroke

Forum Name: sister of the dragon

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: all

How Long will you be gone: June 7th-13th

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: doesn't matter

I'm off to the beach and would feel safer if someone was keeping an eye on these guys. Thanks!

Since I will be watching RipPanther1's during that time it won't be that hard for me to watch yours also. smile.gif

Since I will be watching RipPanther1's during that time it won't be that hard for me to watch yours also. smile.gif

Am back, and everyone is grown up. Thanks!

Am back, and everyone is grown up. Thanks!

You're welcome. The only one that worried me was your Avatar. It didn't want to hatch and I was afraid to ER it because I couldn't fog it. But it worked out okay.

I'll be glad to watch your scroll. Congrats on the GoN!

Back home, finally! Thanks for the help. All my babies are all grown up. :3

Back home, finally! Thanks for the help. All my babies are all grown up. :3

You're welcome. smile.gif Hope you had a marvelous cruise!

Scroll Name: Eggy0

Forum Name: Eggy0

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All

How Long will you be gone: I don't know, my parents haven't said anything about how long we'll be gone, I'll post when I return

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Anyone is fine

A little final note: Please make sure my growing things are only on AoND and nowhere else; I've recently had a view bomber attack who put my scroll on all of the automatic hatchery sites, and I fear it may happen again. Please check the hatcheries often and remove all of my growing things from sites other than AoND if they appear there, and remove any and all sick growing things and make sure they won't get added to any hatcheries by someone else. I better not find any dead things after I return

Thank you in advance, I hope you'll do a great job.

Scroll Name: Eggy0

Forum Name: Eggy0

How Long will you be gone: I don't know, my parents haven't said anything about how long we'll be gone, I'll post when I return

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Anyone is fine

A little final note: Please make sure my growing things are only on AoND and nowhere else; I've recently had a view bomber attack who put my scroll on all of the automatic hatchery sites, and I fear it may happen again. Please check the hatcheries often and remove all of my growing things from sites other than AoND if they appear there, and remove any and all sick growing things and make sure they won't get added to any hatcheries by someone else. I better not find any dead things after I return

Thank you in advance, I hope you'll do a great job.

I'll do my best. I won't be able to tend them constantly, but I will try to keep a close eye on their views and investigate if they spike.

I'm back! (sorry for not writing earlier, I had jet-lag dry.gif )

Thank you everyone for watching my eggs!

wub.gif

I am back. ...Wow, my "vacation" lasted only 3 days (though even just a day is pretty long for me). I can see that my dear dragons are doing well. Thank you for watching them over! happy.gif

You are welcome, Eggy0. smile.gif There were no problems with your scroll while you were gone.

Scroll Name: ITurtlez

Forum Name: ITurtlez

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: Yellow dino, Ice dragon, Magma dragon, Golden tinsel, and that's it! (ALL of these eggs are either eggs, or hatchlings, not adult dragons.

How Long will you be gone: Leaving on June 29 (2 days) - Coming back (May 6)

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: purplehaze

Not leaving until as I said June 29, I will still be here monitoring my eggs for now, if anything changes I will say.

Also while I'm on vacation I will still be on my phone to check on the eggs, and see if they're all right. I won't add any eggs just look at them to see the sitters work, and to see if any eggs are sick. I will put it to accepting aid the day before I leave.

Also PM me if you're ok with it Purplehaze, thanks!

Edited by ITurtlez

ITurtlez, I will be glad to watch your scroll while you are gone. smile.gif I don't mind you checking on it once in awhile while you are away, but just remember rule #2 from the first post. If any new eggs appear on your scroll, I will assume my job is done. It is too confusing if you start picking up eggs, but still expect me to watch them.

Scroll Name: Marie19

Forum Name: Marie19R

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All the new release eggs, and the hellhorse and two nebula hatchlings

How Long will you be gone: Unsure, at least 3 days, up to a week (starting July 7th). Just make sure those New Releases grow up?

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: purplehaze, if possible

Sorry, 'trip' ended up not happening

Edited by Marie19R

Scroll Name: Wookieinmashoo

Forum Name: Wookieinmashoo

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All eggs; my current hatchlings should be fine by themselves.

How Long will you be gone: until Sunday evening/afternoon (cave time)

What Sitter's list do you want to be on:

Any would be fine, though I know Volcove most and would prefer him.

Other notes: I'll be gone at a convention and I did pick up new eggs, which I shouldn't have, but I don't want to miss out too much on the new dragons. I usually wait a day for new eggs before putting them in AoND. I'll be leaving in about 4 hours, so thank you ahead of time :3

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Scroll Name: Wookieinmashoo

Forum Name: Wookieinmashoo

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All eggs; my current hatchlings should be fine by themselves.

How Long will you be gone: until Sunday evening/afternoon (cave time)

What Sitter's list do you want to be on:

Any would be fine, though I know Volcove most and would prefer him.

Other notes: I'll be gone at a convention and I did pick up new eggs, which I shouldn't have, but I don't want to miss out too much on the new dragons. I usually wait a day for new eggs before putting them in AoND. I'll be leaving in about 4 hours, so thank you ahead of time :3

I've got you covered. smile.gif Haven't seen Volcove around the thread lately, but if he comes by and wants to sit for you I will cede to him. wink.gif

Edited by purplehaze

I've got you covered. smile.gif Haven't seen Volcove around the thread lately, but if he comes by and wants to sit for you I will cede to him. wink.gif

Getting ready to leave, and I do not mind at all if you sit the scroll, thank you :3

I don't know if this is considered a double post, but I just wanted to let you know I'm back now. I might be leaving again in 2 weeks but I'll make sure not to have any new eggs at that time. Thanks again for looking after my scroll.

I just checked your scroll and saw new eggs, so I figured you must be back. smile.gif

Just found out I'm visiting relatives across the state, and since I don't know their internet situation I was hoping someone here could help look after my babies. :)

Scroll Name: denwayasha

Forum Name: Denwayasha

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All of them, but particularly my Terrae and Brimstone eggs and Neotropical hatchling because those are for a lineage project.

How Long will you be gone: August 1st-9th

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Any, whoever is the least busy. :)

Just found out I'm visiting relatives across the state, and since I don't know their internet situation I was hoping someone here could help look after my babies. smile.gif

Scroll Name: denwayasha

Forum Name: Denwayasha

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All of them, but particularly my Terrae and Brimstone eggs and Neotropical hatchling because those are for a lineage project.

How Long will you be gone: August 1st-9th

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Any, whoever is the least busy. smile.gif

You may be already gone -- I just saw this -- but i will keep an eye out for your babies. smile.gif

Scroll Name:MountianRain

Forum Name: Snowie

How Long will you be gone: I leave on Aug. 4th, at noon, and come back the 9th, Whenever I start adding eggs again.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Whoever has time. I will add my eggs to the Eggs around the world hatchery and they should be ok. The only thing is sickness. Thanks!

EDIT: leaving now, all are in EAtW and some are in ND. Thank You!

Edited by Snowie

Scroll Name: mpolo

Forum Name: mpolo

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: all

How Long will you be gone: until August 14

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: any

All are currently in EATW. I am leaving in about 24 hours, so will be watching today.

I am also keeping an eye on Snowie's and Mpolo's scrolls, although with the hatcheries you are using I doubt there is much for me to do but watch. wink.gif

It appears that I am the only active sitter at the moment????

It appears that I am the only active sitter at the moment????

Ack yea, sorry purplehaze. I should probably recruit others (and be a little more active myself).