Scroll-Sitters

Scroll-Sitters

I just was online to throw snow & checked that last scroll...is she back,as there is an egg with like...3 views,but I gave it a few...(I just actually went to throw snow)!

But she did have a very low views eggy...just looked out of habit at the eggs!!

Rockin' On

Scroll Name: GhostMouse

Forum Name: GhostMouse

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All (should have some hatchlings grow up before I leave and I'll try to resist the urge to grab new eggs before then.)

How Long will you be gone: I will be without internet access from Monday (02/10) until Wednesday (02/12), possibly later but I don't anticipate it. (There's also a chance I will have access back sooner, but it all depends on my new internet provider.) I will come by to let you know when I'm back, in any case.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Any. smile.gif

My eggs will be in the following hatcheries (and I can remove them before losing internet, if need be):

AoND

Valley Sherwood

Eggs Around The World

Silvi's Lair

Scroll Name: GhostMouse

Forum Name: GhostMouse

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All (should have some hatchlings grow up before I leave and I'll try to resist the urge to grab new eggs before then.)

How Long will you be gone: I will be without internet access from Monday (02/10) until Wednesday (02/12), possibly later but I don't anticipate it. (There's also a chance I will have access back sooner, but it all depends on my new internet provider.) I will come by to let you know when I'm back, in any case.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Any. smile.gif

My eggs will be in the following hatcheries (and I can remove them before losing internet, if need be):

AoND

Valley Sherwood

Eggs Around The World

Silvi's Lair

I can watch your scroll for you. smile.gif

I think it may be best if you take your eggs off some of the sites and only leave them on one or two. I have had eggs getting sick lately although I have not changed my pattern of putting them on sites, so I think caution is needed. I would not be able to fog your eggs if they got sick. It is much easier to add them back to a site later if necessary than to have to deal with sick eggs.

Thank you! biggrin.gif And I will do that. I've also noticed my eggs getting sick recently, when I can usually use that combination of hatcheries with no issues. I suppose it's due to the new prizes attracting more people to the hatcheries. I have some fogged right now for that very reason (I will be sure everything is unfogged before Monday).

If it's possible, could you not hatch the one Nhiostrife egg that will be on my scroll? At least until it gets down to 1 day or so? I want to freeze it as a gendered hatchling so I'd like to delay hatching as long as possible so that it doesn't accidentally grow up before my return. It will be ER-worthy but as long as it doesn't get below 1 day I'm not worried. That should give me plenty of time to get back online and keep an eye on it as a hatchling. It will be separated from the rest of my growing things by my Leetle Tree. (I understand if you can't do this and I also understand I risk it dying of too few views by doing this.) Thanks!

Edit: I have also removed my eggs/hatchlings from all the hatcheries for now.

Edited by GhostMouse

Thank you purplehaze.

I personally won't be around much to scroll sit due to being busy with classes and an illness I also have to deal with. I'm having a hard time paying attention to my own scroll; so sitters, it's up to you!

Looks like I will not have internet back until at least Thursday (02/13). dry.gif Really hoping I don't miss the Valentine's event and eggs. Anyway, just wanted to let you know for sure how long I'll be gone. Again, thank you!

Looks like I will not have internet back until at least Thursday (02/13). dry.gif  Really hoping I don't miss the Valentine's event and eggs. Anyway, just wanted to let you know for sure how long I'll be gone. Again, thank you!

That might make it kind of hard to deal with the Nhiostrife, since it has just under 3 days now. I will let it get down as low as I dare before I hatch it, though, and then take it off all the sites and hope you get your internet back in time to freeze it.

Good luck! Hope you aren't offline as long as you fear.

Edited by purplehaze

I'm afk every weekend... I only use my work computer. (:

It would be nice if someone took care of my eggs on some weekends...

I'm kinda newbie at this, sorry (:

I'm afk every weekend... I only use my work computer. (:

It would be nice if someone took care of my eggs on some weekends...

I'm kinda newbie at this, sorry (:

I don't think this service is intended to be used on a regular basis like that. Most times your dragons will be fine over a weekend without attention if you don't load them into too many hatcheries.

If there is one weekend where you have a very special dragon or something, or if you will be away from work for longer than just a weekend, then you should make a request for that particular time period.

Kaini is the ultimate decider on this sort of thing, so she may chime in later with a different answer, but this is just my opinion based on what I have seen in the past.

I don't think this service is intended to be used on a regular basis like that. Most times your dragons will be fine over a weekend without attention if you don't load them into too many hatcheries.

If there is one weekend where you have a very special dragon or something, or if you will be away from work for longer than just a weekend, then you should make a request for that particular time period.

Kaini is the ultimate decider on this sort of thing, so she may chime in later with a different answer, but this is just my opinion based on what I have seen in the past.

Exactly what purplehaze said. Your eggs will generally be fine over the weekend unless you get something special (CB gold/silver, GON etc) that you are really worried about.

We're people too, we have lives, we just don't have the time to watch your eggs every weekend or so.

But I like I said if you're worried about a sensitive egg, you can get a sitter for that particular weekend.

Edited by Kaini

Purplehaze, thanks so much for watching my scroll. I'm on mobile right now because we still don't have internet. Sorry for being so difficult but if you could put the nhio into a hatchery and let it gender I can at least check on it and frieze it (not sure how to add it to hatcheries from my phone, sorry!) I imagine the other hatchlings will be fine now and any new eggs I manage to grab tomorrow should be fine until in get internet back. Thanks again!

Will do. smile.gif

ETA: It is now on AoND and Valley Sherwood.

And Silvi's, too.

Edited by purplehaze

Willing and able to eggsit anyones scroll !! Had a bit of trouble getting my PC all "cleaned up" now iits going much faster & Im very happy to help anyone when next person asks for scroll to be

watched!!Ill be watched!!!

Rockin' On

Scroll Name: mpolo

Forum Name: mpolo

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: all (will most likely continue catching until I'm offline)

How Long will you be gone: I'll be offline from Tuesday, April 15 (say noon UTC) to Sunday, April 20

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: any available

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I'm not going to be catching anything more — everything that's there is currently in EATW. I hope somebody can check in once or twice to make sure there's no big problems.

EDIT2: I bred a magma for somebody, so that egg will likely disappear. So that that person can control the clicks on it better, I stuck that one egg in NDER and not in EATW.

EDIT3: I am now online again. It seems that this thread is currently sleeping.

Edited by mpolo

Hi! Nbd if nobody is around, but just in case: I will be away and without internet from Jun 3rd - Jun 13th. My eggs should be fine as all but one are in fansites (and when it's lower time, I'll add it to some tomorrow if I can), but if somebody could help keep an eye on them and make sure they hatch, that'd be great. <3

Hi! Nbd if nobody is around, but just in case: I will be away and without internet from Jun 3rd - Jun 13th. My eggs should be fine as all but one are in fansites (and when it's lower time, I'll add it to some tomorrow if I can), but if somebody could help keep an eye on them and make sure they hatch, that'd be great. <3

I'll be glad to keep an eye on them until they are all hatched, Sock. smile.gif

I'll be glad to keep an eye on them until they are all hatched, Sock. smile.gif

Thank you sooo much. <3

Scroll Name: Bunnybrine

Forum Name: Bunnybrine

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All of them please.

How Long will you be gone: 6/3/2014 - 19/2/2014

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Kaini's, preferably biggrin.gif

My daydream egg is part of a one-way trade, so

if it suddenly disappears, thats why. tongue.gif

Thanks so much wub.gif

Edited by Bunnybrine

Scroll Name:hiphop1234

Forum Name:hiphop1234

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: all on it

How Long will you be gone: 5 days (9th - 13th)

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: any that is active enough smile.gif

Thank you sooo much. <3

You're welcome! Looks like everybody is hatched now, but I will keep an eye on them for you anyway.

Scroll Name: RipPanther1 (My Scroll)

Forum Name: RipPanther1

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All eggs/hatchies please! Especially my newly summoned GoN! biggrin.gif

How Long will you be gone: 7 days starting this Saturday, and will return next Saturday afternoon. 7th-14th

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Any sitter that is available. :3

Edited by RipPanther1

Scroll Name: RipPanther1 (My Scroll)

Forum Name: RipPanther1

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All eggs/hatchies please! Especially my newly summoned GoN! biggrin.gif

How Long will you be gone: 7 days starting this Saturday, and will return next Saturday afternoon. 7th-14th

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Any sitter that is available. :3

I'll be glad to watch your scroll. Congrats on the GoN!

I'll be glad to watch your scroll. Congrats on the GoN!

Sweet, thanks! I can't wait to leave for my wedding cruise! biggrin.gif

Thank you! I closed my eyes when I hit submit. Lol. I was pretty excited!

Scroll Name: absaroke

Forum Name: sister of the dragon

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: all

How Long will you be gone: June 7th-13th

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: doesn't matter

I'm off to the beach and would feel safer if someone was keeping an eye on these guys. Thanks!