Scroll-Sitters

Scroll-Sitters

I'm back, thanks!

You're very welcome. smile.gif

I'd like to request a sitter, please.

Scroll Name:Isuzu

Forum Name: Isuzu

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: all 7 new release eggs

How Long will you be gone: About a week. What with the new release I decided to request a sitter just to be on the safe side. They're all put in AoND and Silvi's and Incubated, so I just need someone to keep an eye on the eggs.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: either any

I'd like to request a sitter, please.

Scroll Name:Isuzu

Forum Name: Isuzu

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: all 7 new release eggs

How Long will you be gone: About a week. What with the new release I decided to request a sitter just to be on the safe side. They're all put in AoND and Silvi's and Incubated, so I just need someone to keep an eye on the eggs.

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: either any

I'll be glad to watch your scroll for you. It looks like I may be the only sitter who is checking this thread regularly.

I suspect your eggs will do just fine without much attention from me, but it is always better to be safe. smile.gif

I would like to be a scroll sitter but it seems like the op hasn't been active for 2 years and only you purple seem to be the an active scroll sitter. So what should I do?

I would like to be a scroll sitter but it seems like the op hasn't been active for 2 years and only you purple seem to be the an active scroll sitter. So what should I do?

Try sending a PM to Kaini. She does come to the forum occasionally. I have seen her post mostly on news threads when there is a new release so this might be a good time to catch her.

@ Isuzu - Your babies are all grown up now! biggrin.gif

Edited by purplehaze

I'm back, thanks a lot @purplehaze for keeping an eye on the babies.

Yeah I suspected they should grow up fine on their own, but what with the new release I preferred to be safe. Thanks a bunch again smile.gif

Scroll Name: mpolo

Forum Name: mpolo

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: all

How Long will you be gone: from 6 1/2 hours from now until about the same time November 2

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: any

There shouldn't be any problems, but if someone could glance at it, I'd appreciate it. I currently have them in EATW.

Hello! If anyone's available, I'd like my scroll to be watched!

Scroll Name:GwenZilly

Forum Name:GwenZilly

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: all of them

How Long will you be gone: From Friday, July 1st to Wednesday, July 6th (I should be able to check on them early Friday Morning and late Wednesday Night)

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Doesn't matter to me smile.gif

Thank you!

Hello! If anyone's available, I'd like my scroll to be watched!

Scroll Name:GwenZilly

Forum Name:GwenZilly

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: all of them

How Long will you be gone: From Friday, July 1st to Wednesday, July 6th (I should be able to check on them early Friday Morning and late Wednesday Night)

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Doesn't matter to me smile.gif

Thank you!

This thread doesn't see much action lately, but I still try to keep an eye on it. I actually saw your post in help. I will be glad to watch your eggs for you. Just remember that I can only put them in and out of click sites for you, but won't be able to fog them or anything else that would require logging in to your scroll. smile.gif

I had no idea this thread was still getting activity, and I am still here. If necessary, purplehaze, PM me and we can look into getting more sitters. smile.gif

This thread doesn't see much action lately, but I still try to keep an eye on it. I actually saw your post in help. I will be glad to watch your eggs for you. Just remember that I can only put them in and out of click sites for you, but won't be able to fog them or anything else that would require logging in to your scroll. smile.gif

Thank you so much! smile.gif

I had no idea this thread was still getting activity, and I am still here. If necessary, purplehaze, PM me and we can look into getting more sitters. smile.gif

I'll volunteer to watch people's egg. I had no idea this thread existed and I was just going through and found it. So if you need volunteers, I'll help out in any way I can smile.gif

I thought about volunteering before. Can't remember why I ultimately decided no, but my mind is definitely changed now. I'd also be happy to help out if it's decided it's needed. It doesn't get posted in a whole lot, though. Not sure if new life would change that or not. =o

('Sides, looks like the first post might need updated? Are the sitters listed even all still active on the forum?)

Scroll Name: Darth Krande

Forum Name: Darth Krande

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: seven eggs

How Long will you be gone: this weekend

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: whoever's available smile.gif

Thank you for keeping this alive!

I just bred and incubated my dragons. So now they have 6d but they are fresh so I can't add them now. Please, sometime tomorrow (when they'll be around 5d), add them to fansites so they can hatch without much delay. I normally use EatW and Neglected.

My hatchlings are OK, it's nice if you keep an eye on them but they don't need intensive care.

Thank you!

Scroll Name: Darth Krande

Forum Name: Darth Krande

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: seven eggs

How Long will you be gone: this weekend

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: whoever's available smile.gif

Thank you for keeping this alive!

I just bred and incubated my dragons. So now they have 6d but they are fresh so I can't add them now. Please, sometime tomorrow (when they'll be around 5d), add them to fansites so they can hatch without much delay. I normally use EatW and Neglected.

My hatchlings are OK, it's nice if you keep an eye on them but they don't need intensive care.

Thank you!

Hi Darth Krande! happy.gif I am available to add your eggs to EATW and AoND when they reach 5 days tomorrow. Have a great weekend!

//Edit: Done!

Edited by Natevaelle

I thought about volunteering before. Can't remember why I ultimately decided no, but my mind is definitely changed now. I'd also be happy to help out if it's decided it's needed. It doesn't get posted in a whole lot, though. Not sure if new life would change that or not. =o

('Sides, looks like the first post might need updated? Are the sitters listed even all still active on the forum?)

Alright, looks like there's definitely still interest! The first post desperately needs re-organized, yes. I'll most likely wipe the sitters list entirely and have people re-apply. I'll PM you about a few things, Sock.

Scroll Name: Dusky_Flareon

Forum Name: Dusky_Flareon

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: All

How Long will you be gone: 7/13-7/16

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: any active

I may not lose access to my scroll until 14:00 DC time on the 13th. I do not know what time I will be back on the 16th.

Also, for when my camp is over, if you will take apps now:

Scroll Name: Dusky_Flareon (Do note that I may Bite or experiment with my own eggs occasionally)

Why are you applying for this job: This job could be vital to players. Especially those active in lineage projects. I also check in on DC fairly regularly and then have nothing to do in the Cave for awhile.

How Long will you be gone: 7/13-7/16

I may not lose access to my scroll until 14:00 DC time on the 13th. I do not know what time I will be back on the 16th.

I can keep an eye on your scroll while you are gone. smile.gif

Ah, sorry if this breaks doubleposting but...

How Long will you be gone: 9/24 (in 3 hours)-10/1

A few notes: Thanks in advance! I won't be able to read PMs unless they're sent within 2.5 hours. Dragons are all on EatW, I add them to AoND and VS after they reach 1 day old. Apologies for the very short notice!

I do have someone on me who regularly removes my dragons from hatcheries, so look out for that.

Ah, sorry if this breaks doubleposting but...

How Long will you be gone: 9/24 (in 3 hours)-10/1

A few notes: Thanks in advance! I won't be able to read PMs unless they're sent within 2.5 hours. Dragons are all on EatW, I add them to AoND and VS after they reach 1 day old. Apologies for the very short notice!

I do have someone on me who regularly removes my dragons from hatcheries, so look out for that.

I've got you covered! biggrin.gif

(And it certainly isn't breaking double posting rules since it has been so long -- and also is entirely new information.)

Edited by purplehaze

I'm back earlier than I thought, thanks for caring for my dragons! Though I'm still taking a break from RPs cause I've got a cold.

Scroll Name: DragonOfTheIce

Forum Name: pollyfirstfirst

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat: https://dragcave.net/lineage/HNQVP

How Long will you be gone: Till 2/20/17

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Ummm...anyone.

Edit: CellyBean is taking over for me. Thanks!

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

Scroll name: Marie19

Forum name: Marie19R

What would you like to be sat: all unfogged growing dragons

How long will you be gone: hopefully not past January 19th

What sitters list: any

Im unable to stay connected to respond to anyone, id really really appreciate someone just making sure my babies grow up. I should have at least temporary internet access before the fogged eggs die.