tyto_alba

Books That You Want To See Made Into Movies

Oh yes definateley. I always imagine them as paper planes

I do too, but then the descriptions describe them as a canoe...... but then, how could the rider see how they're flying...? *wants to see*

I wanna see the Raymond e feist books made into movies but that would be slot of movies so maybe just the riftwar books (magician, silverthorn and darkness at sethanon)

Oh yes, I would like to see these made into movies too.

I'd love Lad: A Dog by Albert Payson Terhune as a movie.

And here it is: Lad: A Dog

It's from 1962. smile.gif Most of the Payson Terhune books have been made into movies through the years.

I'd love to the the J.D. Robb books as movies. And Elizabeth Peters' Amelia Peabody books as well.

ANY of the Drizzt series. ANY ONE.

If done right, it would totally kick butt.

I, Robot.

... and maybe The Giver/Gathering Blue/Messenger.

The Abhorsen series, by Garth Nix.

Thirding this. That would make a fantastic film if they got the casting right.

I'd also love to see a film version of Good Omens by Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett. I'd definitely go and watch it. Gaiman and Pratchett would have to be on board with the scriptwriting though, it could easily get messed up if they weren't.

I'd like to see Stephen King's 'Rose Madder' made into a movie. It'd be epiccc.

I'd also like to see 'The Tale of Despereaux' remade, even though I haven't seen the movie, think it's way off the actual book.D:

Edited by Brains

The Noble Dead Saga.

Best. Vampire books. Ever. They're actually cool. High fantasy and vampires mixed. Darker, and amazingly well-written.

They could use a movie. The fight scenes are so well written, and the characters are well-developed. Especially the villains. The series villains are the most well-rounded. They have interesting motives and back stories and personalities. There's a lot of grey vs pure black and white.

If the director for the LOTRs movies could make these... I think I'd die of happiness (but not until I'd seen all the movies for the Noble Dead Saga if they made them... haha).

The Percy Jackson series needs BETTER movies that follow the gosh darned plot! D<

I'd also like to see The Sight and Fell (both by David Clement-Davies) made into movies as long as they did it CGI and made it look realistic. Those were really awesome books. Fire Bringer by the same author would make a good movie too.

I know this refers to a post on page one, but...

I always thought "The Sight" would make a good stage production thing. I mean, obviously they'd look fake, but you could always have it so that their appearances only hint at them being wolves.

...anyway, yeah! It would be a brilliant movie if they did it well. Fell...maybe, but I still think The Sight would work better.

Definitely The Hunger Games. I can easily picture it, and it would probably make money since so many people love it.

I'd love to see something by Tamora Pierce made into a movie, specifically one of the Tortall ones. The Protector of the Small, for example...

Definitely The Hunger Games. I can easily picture it, and it would probably make money since so many people love it.

SAME! It's my absolute favorite series ever - And I heard the author wrote a screenplay for the movie - it'll be out 2011 sometime!!!

I would like to see The lighting thief remade and not so messed up. : P

also it would be cool to see pendragon, ranger's apprentice, and the key to the kingdom made into movies. tongue.gif

The Hunger Games

Goose Girl

Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix (REMADE)

Septimus Heap

Eragon (Remade~ First one was HORRIBLE)

Eldest

Brisingr

Goose Girl

I've read that book! About the girl who's sisters were turned into geese?

A movie of it would be pretty neat. (:

I'd also like to see The Sight and Fell (both by David Clement-Davies) made into movies as long as they did it CGI and made it look realistic. Those were really awesome books. Fire Bringer by the same author would make a good movie too.

The Sight was awesome! But fell got a bit to involved with humans.

Firebringer was also Awesome.

But they should Definatly make it realistic. Because why bother turning a good book into a rubbish animation?

I'm pretty sure a movie is in the first stages. Suzanne Collins is even writing the screenplay!

That's good. Odds are, then, that it'll be pretty good or relevent to the book. Although there is one exception that I can think of...

I'd like to see The Maze Runner, maybe the Shadow Children series, and The Body Finder made into movies.

I would like to see the Beautiful Series by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl be made into a movie even though the series isn't done yet. I read the first book, Beautiful Creatures, & I loved it, but I have yet to read the second book, Beautiful Darkness, so I don't know if it's good or not. So more specifically, I would like to see Beautiful Creatures be made into a movie.

Why did no one ever say the entire Warriors Series? THEY MUST GET FAKE TWOLEGS!

Hmmm.....

I've read so many books it's hard to choose. O.o

How about...

1.) Divergent

and

2.) The Trylle Trilogy.

Those would be awesome. :'3

OH! OH! OH! AND THE MAXIMUM RIDE SERIES!! <3

pendragon

YES YES YES YES YES

A million time YES

xd.png

My god pendragon needs to come out in movie form. All ten books. Yes. Please.

I'd like to see Vampire Academy made into a movie =D

Also for Hunger Game Fans: The game begins 3-23-12

they already did casting =D

Edited by SaphiraSapphire

Painted Man (by Peter V. Brett)

Shadow Maze (by Jonathan Wylie)

The Witcher (By Andrzej Sapkowski) - remade - TV series was a disaster