wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Quitting for not one, but THREE years and missing all the good stuffs sad.gif

Also, I only grabbed one old pink back in 08 because I figured that I could always get more later. Wrong! haha

I attempted to zombify something with an epic code. Now it's dead. sad.gif

Not logging in for two months (real life got in the way) so now my dragons are nameless.

Oh well, gonna start naming from scratch and try to think of an epic prefix or something.

Breeding my silver tinsel and then realizing that I'm locked and the tinsel egg got abandoned.

Still she went to a good home.

Not logging in for two months (real life got in the way) so now my dragons are nameless.

Oh well, gonna start naming from scratch and try to think of an epic prefix or something.

That happened to me too ._.

But I feel the same, I am going to start naming them soon again.

Stupidest thing....missed the Holly Egg i traded for last year blink.gif so mad couldn't believe I missed it. Now I have to trade for another one this year ugh. >.<

Not paying attention to what I bred one of my trios too...and of course after months of trying- and failing- to breed, I get a trio egg out of it. A trio egg with a long, messy lineage. dry.gif At least I didn't click on one of my inbred dragons.

...bred CB Pumpkin x CB Pumpkin, to see if they would produce at least 1 egg but did not make a selection on which of 4 eggs to keep then bred CB Black Marrow x CB Black Marrow which produced a clutch that all auto abandoned user posted image

I missed THREE hourly drops (in a row) today because I kept getting distracted ten or fifteen minutes before the drop *headdesks* lol I think I need to start setting an alarm. *sets one for the drop happening in 12 minutes* :3

EDIT: ...I'm not entirely sure how much more I can fail today. I set the alarm for two minutes before the drop. I got all set up. Oh look, facebook notification *goes to look...comes back one minute past the drop* dry.gif

Edited by shadesofchaos

I missed THREE hourly drops (in a row) today because I kept getting distracted ten or fifteen minutes before the drop *headdesks* lol I think I need to start setting an alarm. *sets one for the drop happening in 12 minutes* :3

EDIT: ...I'm not entirely sure how much more I can fail today. I set the alarm for two minutes before the drop. I got all set up. Oh look, facebook notification *goes to look...comes back one minute past the drop* dry.gif

I do that all the time.

My computer's clock was two minutes ahead of DC time and it always lulled me into this false sense of security where I thought I had heaps of time before the drop. Then I'd come back and realise I'd missed it again.

So I changed my clock so it's only 15 seconds ahead of DC time. Now I don't end getting ready at xx:57, realising I still have heaps of time, then getting distracted.

Attempting to bite a CB egg I grabbed from the cave last night - in hopes of it being kicked off my scroll so I can keep hunting. Instead the egg dies, so instead of having to wait 5 hours, I'm forced to wait a whole day. *sigh*

Using Earthquake. Damn thing killed a lineage project egg... I'm never using that thing again.

Overall not bothering with getting more BSA dragons. Result? I have only a couple of Incubates and Teleports at my disposal... Somehow I always get rid of those in favor of something rare.

Edited by Safrienaer

killed a dragon that revived normally.

I just didn't know it could be revived only once *facepalm*

I missed THREE hourly drops (in a row) today because I kept getting distracted ten or fifteen minutes before the drop *headdesks*

Happened to me. Not only that, but also, I somehow forgot there were drops that day, when I found out, I rushed to the computer. Then... I got distracted a few times and missed like three or four hourly drops... xd.png Good thing I managed to get my four eggs in the end.

- I missed all the halloween stuff this year. I did manage to acquire an egg for a very kind person but I'm still peeved that I missed all the stuff.

Bred my gold tinsel dragon with a goldfish female, got a gold tinsel egg, but it got auto-abandoned because I already had 7 eggs on my scroll. dry.gif

killed a dragon that revived normally.

I just didn't know it could be revived only once *facepalm*

Are you serious?! I did the exact same thing. I take it you were trying for a zombie before as well...?

I might have actually got a zombie if I had known that before. *headdesk*

Forgot to revive one of my dreagons until AFTER halloween. No chance for a zombie there but I did give it a go. Fail of corse.

Dang it!! Saw a CB Silver in the Desert and what do I do? Refresh, THEN click rolleyes.gif

Ahhhhhhhhhrgh

Are you serious?! I did the exact same thing. I take it you were trying for a zombie before as well...?

right you are. I thought it might revive as a Zombie at the second try.

did a so much stupid thing right now... bred an IOU Tinsel egg when I was locked and it got autoabandoned...

Say a stirped in the Cave but didnt remember what biom I was in until a few refreshs later.

Missing all of those tinsels in the AP due to my crappy Internet and crappy browser. I'm never using chrome for egg catching again until it as proven itself trustworthy. mad.gif It did the exact same thing on Halloween! dry.gif

Saw a vamp in the AP and.... believe it or not... misclicked xd.png Got stuck with a stone dragon instead.