wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Traded almost all influenced male ghosties... Well, guess I'm going to end up with the majority of females...

Just saw a CB Gold.

This is me:

*Click click clicketty click*

THIS EGG IS VERY REFLECTIVE, ALMOST METALLIC LOOKING

*Click click clicketty*... WAIT A SECOND

*Frantically clicks back to the Desert and spaz-clicks on the Gold*

Of course I didn't get it.

Hate it when that happens.

not biting more eggs when vampires had higher success ;.; i love the vampies

Was hunting for a red dragon egg, the biomes were overfilled withanything else, so I tried the AP. There I found a purple, a goldfish, a silver tinsel, an autumn and forgot I still had an egg from before this hunt that hadn't hatched then. I see a red dragon egg, click and can't get because I'm already locked.

I was so dmn angry, because an hour later the abovementioned egg htched....

I miscounted the number of eggs I had. As a result, my PB 2nd gen vine got auto-abandoned. Moral of the story: never breed when you're super tired.

I accidentally bred a tinsel to a dragon other than it's intended mate and got a tinsel. I dropped it in the AP. >.<

saw "this egg has brightly colored markings on it" in the forest...but of course, i refreshed THEN clicked, and got me a nice gray dragon egg.

note to self, spaz-button-smashing the F5 does mean you'll see the desired egg, but you'll most likely miss it and grab what's behind it.

saw "this egg has brightly colored markings on it" in the forest...but of course, i refreshed THEN clicked, and got me a nice gray dragon egg.

note to self, spaz-button-smashing the F5 does mean you'll see the desired egg, but you'll most likely miss it and grab what's behind it.

ROFL! Did *exactly* this same thing tonight except it was a Thunder.... and a Stone is what I got. Had to laugh a bit, as that part from the Charlie Brown Halloween special came to mind. "I got a rock...." laugh.gif

Traded away all my male-influenced shadow walkers on accident.... Now I have 6 females and 3 males... Oh dear

Not getting more than 2 of the new Halloween dragons. I don't know what I was thinking.

I know they can't breed at this time of year, but I wanted to test to see if they would, and...

The dragons refuse to even go near each other.

Needless to say, I'm heartbroken. sad.gif

Not getting more than 2 of the new Halloween dragons. I don't know what I was thinking.

I know they can't breed at this time of year, but I wanted to test to see if they would, and...

Needless to say, I'm heartbroken. sad.gif

Awh. :<

I read in some thread yesterday that apparently refusals are nulled during the corresponding holiday season? Like, your Shadow Walkers will be able to breed together during Halloween but once the breeding period closes, they'll be on each other's refusal lists again. That's what I'm sure I read - might want to double check/wait for clarification though. ^^

Didn't want to catch black, gold and silver when i first started.

Quitting for more than 2 years and now i don't have any special dragons T-T

Kill lots of dragons when came back including alt black and frilled sad.gif

Awh. :<

I read in some thread yesterday that apparently refusals are nulled during the corresponding holiday season? Like, your Shadow Walkers will be able to breed together during Halloween but once the breeding period closes, they'll be on each other's refusal lists again. That's what I'm sure I read - might want to double check/wait for clarification though. ^^

Really? I guess I'll have to try to find where that was said. That sure would make me feel a bit better, but I'd dearly love to trade for just one more to give me better odds.

Thanks for that info!

Soyeah. I'm obviously too tired to be hunting in the cave. I went to the forest, saw a "strange markings" egg, and went all "WHEE! CB Stripe! I need those and haven't caught one since they first came out, haven't even seen even seen one in the cave in months!" and clicked all gleefully. And I got an Ochredrake. And I thought, "Oh. Shoot." And then I went to the jungle, and saw a "strange markings" egg, and went all "WHEEE! CB Stripe!" and clicked gleefully, and got... a Horse dragon egg. And I thought, "Oh. Shoot."

And it was only then that I remembered that the Stripes are the "brightly colored markings" ones.

Yeah, obviously it's been a really long time since I've caught one. Also, it's really late. Ah well, at least I'll be able to abandon them by the time I get up in the morning... Better go to bed, I guess. Or at least stick to the AP, where I can actually see what I'm clicking. XD

Edited by Imbecamiel

Needless to say, I'm heartbroken.  sad.gif

Don't know if this will work in this instance, but it might be worth a try, now that you know never to try breeding any two Holidays together out of their season, since this will always result in a refusal.

For removal of rare/rare Refusals

http://dragcave.net/meh

I do too much stupid stuff to try to keep track of it, lol.

Edit: i don' need no stinkin' punctuation skilz

Edited by Syphoneira

Accidentally releasing a new release hatchling (the summer beat the heat one) that I meant to freeze. I was able to get a new one eventually, but I was so disappointed.

When I was just a fresh newbie getting my first eggs I saw a CB gold and didn't take it. o-o Now I'm like, kicking myself for it. xd.png

Edited by NinjaKiwi202

When I was very new to DC, I had only been a member for a few days, I was searching the cave for some eggs, and saw an egg with the description, "This egg is very sickly looking, like it's deceased." Of course, I was unattracted by the description, and took a super common egg instead. -__- I can never forgive myself for that! mad.gif

Er- since when have Neglecteds been in the cave? I'm pretty sure that's not possible. From the DC wiki:

They are not available from cave or via breeding.

It's... no. I think you're thinking something else. Vampire maybe? Cheese? huh.gif