The Hellfire Breeding Grounds

The New Hellfire Breeding Grounds

Is anyone still interested in participating here? When Teleport comes, I'll resume weekly breeding and send the eggs around, if people still want them.

I'm still around, just extra busy at work and not as much time to be on-line. I'm happy to resume breeding myself once teleport is live.

I'd love to join this project! Could you please put me on the waiting list?

Sure thing! You've been added.

I'm also in progress updating that little total participating dragons thing. It hasn't been updated since the lineage was moved, I'll edit the post when it's done.

Update by Pteprocks

I'm also in progress updating that little total participating dragons thing. It hasn't been updated since the lineage was moved, I'll edit the post when it's done.

During the update, I encountered a problem I haven't faced before.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/IcWO This dragon was bred between two lineage dragons. The rules say nothing about inbreeding, so I'm wondering how I should classify this.

Thoughts?

There is nothing specific in the rules (unless I missed it) about inbreeding. The dragon does not appear to be on the same scroll as the parents, so it must have been abandoned. It also does not carry the lineage FL designation.

It also does not carry the lineage FL designation.

Actually, words containing the letters FL consecutively have been used in place of just the designation letters... Flight, Flip, and, in this case, Florida, so in all aspects besides the inbreeding it meets the requirements for an official dragon of the lineage.

Edited by Pteprocks

Actually, words containing the letters FL consecutively have been used in place of just the designation letters... Flight, Flip, and, in this case, Florida, so in all aspects besides the inbreeding it meets the requirements for an official dragon of the lineage.

Sorry, I did not realize that.

Since there doesn't appear to be any rule against inbreeding, then I guess it is official.

I personally am not fond of inbreeding, but since it's not forbidden by the rules I would consider it allowed.

And YEA for teleport!!!!

Now that we can trade eggs easily, if anyone would like lineage or non-lineage eggs from me, just PM me with what you would like.

I wouldn't mind getting a 2nd gen lineage egg myself so I can work on a big even-gen FL!

could i be added to the waiting list? i have two cb fellfires. smile.gif

Sure thing, I've added you.

I have also begun the weekly breedings... This week's egg is already pending transfer.

Update by Pteprocks

<3 Teleport <3

Now I can work on my plan for a HUGE even-gen lineage dragon!

And if anyone would like me to breed for them, just PM me. I'm happy to help =3

Now I can work on my plan for a HUGE even-gen lineage dragon!

Can't wait to see the result of your project, Tamahaganae. smile.gif

For now, Ozai and Ursa will breed every Friday. I'll go through the waiting list by PM'ing the teleport links to the person at the top. If the person in the first slot doesn't claim the egg within a day, I'll PM the person in the #2 slot, and so on. Teleport seems to make the process 10x easier. biggrin.gif

Hi there. I was wondering if I can be added to the list for a 2nd gen. I have 3rd gen, but would love a 2nd gen if I may.

I also just bred a 5th gen if anyone would like it. Just send me a PM.

Edited by twokeen

I would love to join in the project! And I'll be waiting my own Fellfire biggrin.gif

I got some CB ones. Now I have a female and 3 males smile.gif

I would love to join in the project! And I'll be waiting my own Fellfire biggrin.gif

I got some CB ones. Now I have a female and 3 males smile.gif

Welcome to the project! You are now on the waiting list.

Update by Pteprocks

I currently have 2 hellfires, one male, one female, and would like to gift their eggs. plz let me know how to do this. thx

I currently have 2 hellfires, one male, one female, and would like to gift their eggs. plz let me know how to do this. thx

Seeing as how yours are both CB, you can watch for requests here. People often want unrelated second gens to breed with their lineage eggs.

If you cannot find anyone here to give the egg to, there's always the trading subforum. If you're looking to give, The Giving Tree is a good place. smile.gif

Would you like us to add you to the waiting list for an egg from the lineage?

It has been a long time since I bred an egg for this lineage. I have one to offer now. PM me for the teleport link if you are interested. I will start PMing people on the list if I do not get a taker soon.

Edited to say: Egg was passed to Sorrowgrave who can now be taken off the waiting list.

Now that we have teleport I may be doing a bit more breeding for the lineage.

Edited by purplehaze