The Hellfire Breeding Grounds

The New Hellfire Breeding Grounds

Okay, I'm beginning the weekly breeding schedule for 2nd Gen. FL's-- I have one right now, and I'll PM people on the list.

I have influenced to be female (and put into a few ERs) since i already have a potential mate for it, this guys here http://dragcave.net/lineage/gudd this is the son of the first hellfire (Menace Spitfire) i showed so i hope everything goes as planned.

Edit: The hatchling has gendered female like planned and has been name Azuna FL Blueflame.

2nd Edit: Azuna is now an adult once the valentine egg drop is over i'll try to breed her with her intended mate to see if she likes him.

3rd Edit: Azuna likes her mate and they just produced this egg here http://dragcave.net/lineage/v3Q1.

Edited by vythalax

I apologize for my absence, school's been going crazy on me and I'm having trouble just keeping up.

Anyway, I'm sorry to inform you, Vythalax, but that dragon is not considered part of the lineage; You're only supposed to breed the dragon to a pb mate the same or lower generation as it.

On a third note, as soon as I get a couple eggs traded away, I'll pick back up on the weekly breedings (stopped because of Valentine's day)

I apologize for my absence, school's been going crazy on me and I'm having trouble just keeping up.

Anyway, I'm sorry to inform you, Vythalax, but that dragon is not considered part of the lineage; You're only supposed to breed the dragon to a pb mate the same or lower generation as it.

On a third note, as soon as I get a couple eggs traded away, I'll pick back up on the weekly breedings (stopped because of Valentine's day)

Okay i'll just rename the offspring then and try to find a mate of the same gen as the one i have.

Okay i'll just rename the offspring then and try to find a mate of the same gen as the one i have.

If you'd like I can breed you a mate for your FL dragon. I have plenty of available breeding pairs of Hellfires. Just let me know =)

If you'd like I can breed you a mate for your FL dragon. I have plenty of available breeding pairs of Hellfires. Just let me know =)

I would love that but can it wait till some of my hatchlings have grown up since i'm currently locked with 0 eggs and 6 hatchlings.

I would love that but can it wait till some of my hatchlings have grown up since i'm currently locked with 0 eggs and 6 hatchlings.

I breed on request, so just drop me a PM when you're ready for an egg =)

Just thought I'd show off the newest HF in the lineage: My Pretty 5G... Now to work on a mate for it smile.gif

Just thought I'd show off the newest HF in the lineage: My Pretty 5G... Now to work on a mate for it smile.gif

OOH very nice!

If you'd like I can breed you an unrelated egg up to 4th gen, I bred this handsome fellow for Felischia's huge pure Hellfire project. I love to see my dragons in pretty lineages =)

If you'd like I can breed you an unrelated egg up to 4th gen, I bred this handsome fellow for Felischia's huge pure Hellfire project. I love to see my dragons in pretty lineages =)

Thanks again for this pretty boy! I wanted to breed him a mate - I have 3 2nd gens already but the CB pair of mine refused. Now I have to get either of them a new mate. dry.gif

I have this 6th gen by now; if all goes well I'll have a 7th gen in about two weeks. I thought I had enough dragons for another 6th gen as part of the 7th gens mate, until one of them (see above) dediced not to play along. rolleyes.gif

So if anyone needs something, let me know. ^^

OOH very nice!

Ooooo I'd love an unrelated 4G!!! Just let me know when and where wink.gif

Ooooo I'd love an unrelated 4G!!! Just let me know when and where wink.gif

I have this egg for you when ever you are ready for it =) Just let me know when's a good time to trade.

I have this egg for you when ever you are ready for it =) Just let me know when's a good time to trade.

OUCH.... I'm locked right now for another 20 hrs... can you hold it that long?? If not, I'll understand smile.gif PM me and let me know if you can hold it, and thank you for breeding it for me, either way wink.gif

OUCH.... I'm locked right now for another 20 hrs... can you hold it that long?? If not, I'll understand smile.gif PM me and let me know if you can hold it, and thank you for breeding it for me, either way wink.gif

Of course I'll hold it for you =)

Hi... I'd like to introduce the newest "Fellfire" lady in the lineage: Juliannath of Ptero-FL!!! She will be all grown up and ready to breed in 24 hrs smile.gif PM me if you are interested smile.gif

Meet the newest 2nd gen. FL. http://dragcave.net/lineage/4gW6

The Hellfire Breeding Grounds also has a new White Lister: Tamahaganae! Tamahaganae, drop me a PM if you'd like to be a mod, too. smile.gif

Edited by Pteprocks

Even if I can find someone to give the new hatchling to before it dies in 18 hours, it's bound to grow up straight away. I'm afraid I'll end up releasing this one.

I'll breed right away and see if I can get another second gen to replace it.

I'd like to join. However, I DO NOT have any Fellfires yet. Hoping!

I'd be happy to breed for you, if you'd like.

Just let me know if you'd like one and what gen and I'll breed you an egg. I can breed lineage and non-lineage eggs.

I'd be happy to breed for you, if you'd like.

Just let me know if you'd like one and what gen and I'll breed you an egg. I can breed lineage and non-lineage eggs.

Hi there, I'd love to accept your offer. Would it be possible for me to get a non-lineage Hellfire?

I cannot quite pick up up yet, though; not until one of my eggs hatches.

Thanks Plenty!

Hi there, I'd love to accept your offer. Would it be possible for me to get a non-lineage Hellfire?

I cannot quite pick up up yet, though; not until one of my eggs hatches.

Thanks Plenty!

I'm happy to =) Just PM me when you're ready for an egg.