The Hellfire Breeding Grounds

The New Hellfire Breeding Grounds

3 notes, people!

1. I think I may have found the cause of the lineage's diminishing popularity! The link to the HBG on the Dragcave Wikia still leads to the OLD thread-- Which no longer exists. So I've updated the link to lead to the new thread.

2. Moderator Application will be up shortly after this post (And the waiting lists updated.)

3. To jumpstart the lineage, since those who have eggs haven't been breeding lately, I'll start breeding 2nd gens weekly again to feed to people on the waiting list. I'll also be running another Activity Check.

Just wanted you to know... now that the Christmas chaos is over I will be breeding again, in fact I just did... Will be keeping this baby, but will offer up the next one I breed smile.gif "Activity Check" done here smile.gif

Members won't have to undergo an Activity Check, only those on the waiting list will need to respond. Wouldn't make sense to remove someone that has a dragon from here, would it? wink.gif

Members won't have to undergo an Activity Check, only those on the waiting list will need to respond. Wouldn't make sense to remove someone that has a dragon from here, would it? wink.gif

Just thought I'd let you know how "active" I am biggrin.gif

Hey guys! I'm back from my hiatus. I got a new laptop that doesn't frustrate me nearly as much as the desktop. So... Here is me! And my dragons are ready to breed for everyone again. Remember Azula's perfect breeding record?

Hey guys! I'm back from my hiatus. I got a new laptop that doesn't frustrate me nearly as much as the desktop. So... Here is me! And my dragons are ready to breed for everyone again. Remember Azula's perfect breeding record?

Demi! Welcome back! -Applauds- I thought you died.

Hah! No, I haven't died. Rebsingh and Namine recently discovered that too. I joined Avadopts and I got myself a kinda shiny new laptop. It's not as shiny as my old one but it's a fancy shmancy MacBook. Even though I'm a PC person myself. But, since Dad paid the bill, I was happy to take it. Lolz! Anyone on the waiting list who needs a FL?

~Activity Check II Update~

Vythalax, Cookiejar33, and Dreaded Reaper have been marked as active.

BMRJW: Your PM box is full. I was unable to send the Activity Check PM to you. If you see this, PM me confirming you're active. Otherwise, you'll be removed with the other inactives on January 10.

As for everyone else, they've been sent PM's and will be given until January 10th to respond.

I be here still ^^

And I was one of the confused people who named their non FL hellfires with FL in the name, but now thanks to rename, thats been fixed.

Eta: also, when I do get the 2nd gen egg, is it possible that another breeder could give me another 2nd Gen (unrelated) as a mate for it? Both my CB's and both my 2nd Gens have mates (each other), and my 3rd pure bred, even gen Hellfire needs a mate Said hellfires linage, with fixed names

Edited by Zephyr_Drake

It's been a while, but I'd still be willing to participate in this. I can breed a fourth gen FL and, Zepyr, I could breed you an unrelated 2nd gen if you'd like.

Thanks, would you be able to hold off until Teliport is implemented tho? Ive put off most my trades until then, cause I have lost more than 3/4 of my trades in the last couple of months.

Thanks again ^^

I be here still ^^

And I was one of the confused people who named their non FL hellfires with FL in the name, but now thanks to rename, thats been fixed.

Eta: also, when I do get the 2nd gen egg, is it possible that another breeder could give me another 2nd Gen (unrelated) as a mate for it? Both my CB's and both my 2nd Gens have mates (each other), and my 3rd pure bred, even gen Hellfire needs a mate Said hellfires linage, with fixed names

I can breed you a 2G sibling to this one if you'd like... can also breed 3G by pairing this one with the other one smile.gif Just PM me if you want me to breed any of them smile.gif

I be here still ^^

I could also breed you an unrelated egg for it. I have an outside pair specifically for that purpose smile.gif

Sorry I've been a bit lazy about this lineage. I have been unable to catch more CB Hellfires, and so I have been slacking a bit. I would be happy to breed any of my Hellfires (lineage or unrelated for mates) for people, just drop me a pm!

Also, welcome back Demi =)

I'm also still around. I just bred this FL baby. Please let me know if anyone would like it, can post here or PM me.

I also have one that I just bred. http://dragcave.net/lineage/DfoT Ptep are we allowed to release them to the ap?

I'm sorry to inform you, you're not supposed to breed to a non-pb Hellfire...

Sure, you may as well abandon that one. Since it's not purebred it's not technically considered a part of the lineage. You may wish to re-read the rules.

Edited by Pteprocks

Just passed this nice 3rd gen to LeoGirl to breed with her FL.

Here's hoping it genders correctly and loves its intended mate!

Ooooo I love that one... if you ever breed another egg from that pair, please let me know... I have 2 FL dragons that could use a mate like that smile.gif

Ooooo I love that one... if you ever breed another egg from that pair, please let me know... I have 2 FL dragons that could use a mate like that smile.gif

I'd be happy to breed you a sibling! They'll be ready in a week, so I will try them then and hopefully have an egg for you =)

QUOTE (Ldyfsh @ Jan 9 2011, 06:54 PM)

I'd be happy to breed you a sibling! They'll be ready in a week, so I will try them then and hopefully have an egg for you =)

Thank you smile.gif Will cross my fingers for fertility smile.gif

Athdaraxen has been added to the Waiting List.

Those who did not respond to the Activity Check have been removed.

Will be updating the Mod Application due to lack of response-- Maybe a bit unspecific, I think. I'll draw up a concrete one by next week.

Update by Pteprocks

Thank you smile.gif  Will cross my fingers for fertility smile.gif

Ldyfsh, I have an egg for you!

The code is a little.... well, unfortunate...... At first glance, that is wink.gif Those naughty hellfires!

Edited by Tamahaganae