The Hellfire Breeding Grounds

The New Hellfire Breeding Grounds

Am interested in PB Hellfires... lineaged or non-lineaged... I am not particular, but if they are lineaged I have no problem keeping the naming scheme active with the prodgeny.

So... Would you like us to add you to the waiting list?

So... Would you like us to add you to the waiting list?

Yes, please smile.gif

Update Complete

@Ldyfsh: I've added you to the waiting list.

I was unable to obtain scroll links for Superguy16 and Emerald_Shadowclaw. I'll PM them in the hopes of getting their scroll links soon.

Update by Pteprocks

Edited by The Hellfire Breeding Grounds

I just bred a 2nd Gen. FL and will be PM'ing people on the list. biggrin.gif

Egg has been successfully transferred to Ldyfsh, who has been moved from the Waiting List to the Member List.

Update by Pteprocks

Thank you, Pteprocks... I'm a little confused as to the naming requirements (don't want to miss name my baby)... Is "Ptero-FL" required in the naming scheme or just part of it or none at all? Want to do this right and have no problem keeping to the naming scheme just need clarification smile.gif

Thank you, Pteprocks... I'm a little confused as to the naming requirements (don't want to miss name my baby)... Is "Ptero-FL" required in the naming scheme or just part of it or none at all? Want to do this right and have no problem keeping to the naming scheme just need clarification smile.gif

You're welcome. "Ptero-" is not needed-- That's the family name I use for dragons on my scroll-- just "FL."

Egg has been successfully transferred to Ldyfsh, who has been moved from the Waiting List to the Member List.

Update by Pteprocks

Baby has gendered and been named... May I introduce the newest "FL" female in the line:

Jicotath of Ptero-FL

Will be breeding her a new 2G mate this week (my current 2Gs happen to be female too sad.gif ), so in a week she will be ready to breed if anyone is interested. smile.gif

oh i forgot about this tread i just remembered when i looked at my hfs

The lineage seems to be losing popularity sad.gif We need some kind of event that will get people to join...

Ideas, anyone?

psh (could give out pebbles or some thing wink.gif ) but true

Edited by ImHelpFul

Hello,i have this pretty boy here http://dragcave.net/lineage/3fgE who is looking for a mate he is a 2nd gen purebred i found in the AP his name is Menace Spitfire i hope i can get a mate for him here since i have had no luck finding him a purebred mate myself and i really like hellfires they a im my top 5. laugh.gif

My lineage boy is a 3rd gen stairstep, so my lineage babies are either crooked stairstep (CB mother) or almost-even-gen like this fellow.

But I know others here have even-gens if that's what you're looking for.

If you do want a egg from mine, just pm me with your preference of mother (CB, even-gen 3rd, or if you want to wait I can breed an opposite stairstep for a symmetrical look) and I'll get to breeding.

Up for adoption if you need a 4th gen to mate to a project dragon!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/qACT

PM me here if interested!

Love to take it if it hasn't been claimed yet smile.gif PM me if you need a home for it...

@Vythalax: You've been added to the waiting list

@Dracoers: You've been added to the waiting list

Since I haven't as much spare time any more and Demi and Purplehaze seem to be inactive towards their mod-ly duties here, I'm drafting up a Moderator Application and will be putting it in the first post soon.

Update by Pteprocks

3 notes, people!

1. I think I may have found the cause of the lineage's diminishing popularity! The link to the HBG on the Dragcave Wikia still leads to the OLD thread-- Which no longer exists. So I've updated the link to lead to the new thread.

2. Moderator Application will be up shortly after this post (And the waiting lists updated.)

3. To jumpstart the lineage, since those who have eggs haven't been breeding lately, I'll start breeding 2nd gens weekly again to feed to people on the waiting list. I'll also be running another Activity Check.