The Hellfire Breeding Grounds

The New Hellfire Breeding Grounds

Yes, it is still going on. Many of us are very busy irl, or like me just have WAY too many lineages going on at once tongue.gif

If only I'd stop giving eggs away I'd have my gold badge by now and more egg slots - but I'm a compulsive Glomper! /evil snicker

However feel free to PM me (or just post in this thread) if you'd like me to breed something for you!

By the way, I have this lovely 3rd gen lineage egg for anyone who wants it. Just give me a PM for the teleport link (or toss me a teleport link of your own =)).

A kind person has donated a CB Hellfire to the lineage via the lineage account. If you would like this egg as a mate to a lineage dragon, please send me a PM. If I do not receive any PM's within the next few days I'll begin to contact members myself. happy.gif

On a sadder note, which I feel I should post on my own account, I'm probably going to retire from the lineage.

If any of the moderators would like to continue the lineage, they're welcome to. In this event, I will still breed 2nd gens on request. Otherwise the lineage may shut down.

Edit: Actually, now that I think about it, I suppose any of the members could step forth and take over if they like.

Edited by Pteprocks

I'm not an official member but have donated eggs here and there to this project. I currently have this up for adoption and would love to receive a lineage egg to breed into my hellfires.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Tjfl4 (One of these days I'll figure out how to show the egg)

I can also breed lower generations from several different pair of Hellfires that I have. I *cough* have a lot.

PM me if you're interested in this egg and can breed something for me from the lineage and then I can start incorporating it into my hellfires!

I'll be gone for the next six hours or so!

Edited by BloodWings

I'm not trying to bump this thread, or anything as such; however, I would like to be added to the lineage, I have a 2gen hellfire whom has a Sunrise father, is it possible that she can mate with hellfires from the FL lineage; or is it against the rules? I read that a FL cannot breed with another species, but what about hellfires that are not "pure" blooded? There is another hellfire with almost no hellfire ancestors (it's 7gen).

Edited by James

Hi James! I think the 2nd rule in the list pretty much answers your question

-Do not breed a Hellfire from this lineage with a different type of dragon, a Hellfire with other dragons in its lineage. . . .

So, no, a hellfire with other dragons in its lineage would not make a suitable mate for an FL dragon.

WHEW. I took a mighty long hiatus from DragCave. I'm looking to make a comeback now though, and thought I'd stop by here to see if there's anything I can do!

For anyone who has shown up while I was gone, I am Demi, one of the original proprietors of this lineage! If you want an FL of low gen, or need help getting a breeding partner for your FL, I'm one to talk to! I've got the very first child of Ozai and Ursa.

However, it appears I may be busy renaming all my dragons for a while... Can someone please tell me what the hell happened to all my dragons' names?? Was there a site crash or something?? This is a depressing discovery to return to... All my wonderfully, carefully named dragons... Bloodlines I was trying to create... Crap crap crap crap crapppp... I don't have time to try to fix this right now, between classes and my sorority... I'll work on it over Thanksgiving and Christmas break, I guess...

Anywho, rant over. PM me if you want to chat, or if you just want to mooch FL dragons off me xd.png

I'm not trying to bump this thread, or anything as such; however, I would like to be added to the lineage, I have a 2gen hellfire whom has a Sunrise father, is it possible that she can mate with hellfires from the FL lineage; or is it against the rules? I read that a FL cannot breed with another species, but what about hellfires that are not "pure" blooded? There is another hellfire with almost no hellfire ancestors (it's 7gen).

I can get you purebred non-FLs to breed with FLs if necessary, as can others!

I can get you purebred non-FLs to breed with FLs if necessary, as can others!

I appreciate the offer, but I would prefer to hunt cavborn non-FLs for now (since I have a second gen FL).

I dunno if somebody already answered you, but if you are more than three months away from Dragon Cave, your dragons lose their names (I do not remember about descriptions thought).

As you can see, this thread has been on the verge of death some two times already, I hope that an active mod (or at least ANY mod) returning to the thread actually makes it popular again.

Hellfires have become a recent favorite/obsession of mine. Still have yet to snag any CBs, but I'd love love love to be a part of this lineage. <3

Also just sent a PM inquiring about becoming a mod, to help keep this alive. <3

*EDIT: Just received a 2nd gen egg from Pteprocks, and also an approval for being a mod. wub.gif

I received an egg!

Pteprocks --> hoboflotovoto: GPGA2

WHEW. I took a mighty long hiatus from DragCave. I'm looking to make a comeback now though, and thought I'd stop by here to see if there's anything I can do!

For anyone who has shown up while I was gone, I am Demi, one of the original proprietors of this lineage! If you want an FL of low gen, or need help getting a breeding partner for your FL, I'm one to talk to! I've got the very first child of Ozai and Ursa.

However, it appears I may be busy renaming all my dragons for a while... Can someone please tell me what the hell happened to all my dragons' names?? Was there a site crash or something?? This is a depressing discovery to return to... All my wonderfully, carefully named dragons... Bloodlines I was trying to create... Crap crap crap crap crapppp... I don't have time to try to fix this right now, between classes and my sorority... I'll work on it over Thanksgiving and Christmas break, I guess...

Anywho, rant over. PM me if you want to chat, or if you just want to mooch FL dragons off me xd.png

When you don't log into your dragon cave account for three months or more, it erases all your dragon's names so other people may use them. It sucks, I know. :/

Edited by hoboflotovoto

May I join?

Of course you may. smile.gif I just need your scroll link to add you to the waiting list, please.

Added hoboflotovoto and James to the members list.

Added hoboflotovoto to the Whitelister/Mod list.

Added a spreadsheet list to keep track of the lineage's dragons.

Added forms.

Update by hoboflotovoto.

Edited by The Hellfire Breeding Grounds

Just bred my first egg! Now sending a PM to the first on the waiting list, Jabingso.

*Edit: Jabingso accepted the egg! He will now be moved from the waiting list to the member list. smile.gif

I received/gifted an egg!

hoboflotovoto --> Jabingso: cJV28

Edited by hoboflotovoto

Just returned from a little hiatus, glad to see this project still active!

If anyone wants bloodswaps or just needs a purebred Hellfire of any gen to breed with, feel free to drop me a PM!

I promise all my Hellfires will have names again shortly. Imagine my horror to come back to DC to find all my dragons nameless! So many lineages to re-create O.o

Hello everyone! Sorry it is so late, but Happy Holidays! biggrin.gif

I just sent a PM to YamatoWoodUser offering this 3rd gen purebred offspring I bred a couple days ago or so. :3

How is everyone doing?

EDIT: Accepted!

I received/gifted an egg!

hoboflotovoto --> YamatoWoodUser: 7tlJ7

Edited by hoboflotovoto

Doing good without much luck in terms of the Hellfire Breeding Grounds. I prefer to let the dragons gender naturally, and with the three hellfires I have breed, two have gendered female, and one has been rejected. Furthermore, I believe that I will have more space on my scroll once Valentines is over.

So glad to see this line is still up and running... Just thought I'd stop and let you know that my FL line is up to 7G... PB Even-Gen 7G!! May I introduce:

Pteroth Aniwaya of FL Wolf Clan.

If anyone is interested I am willing to breed siblings of my 3G - 7G dragons smile.gif