The Hellfire Breeding Grounds

The New Hellfire Breeding Grounds

Page four? Geez, this place is lonely. Don't forget to keep us updated on everything. Any breeding, any maturing, any naming. And invite your friends! The more the merrier!

My lineage boy's first offspring has a new home!

Grats, Lizardtail, on your new hatchling and welcome to the lineage!!!

Here's hoping it genders right and isn't as picky about mates as its daddy tongue.gif

I would like to say that I will breed my FL Hellfires on request. I can breed 4th gens and 5th gens. This is my 3rd gen: Ptero-FL Elemental. This is my 4th gen: Elemental FL Blue Fire. Please just let me know either here or with a PM.

Edited by twokeen

Time for an update!

Update in progress

Update completed

~Dementia~

P.S. The next time I do an update and I have more time I'm going to compile a list of FL pairs and their owners, along with the generation of each of the pair and the generation of the baby produced. That way if a new member wants a specific gen, or an egg from a specific person, they know who to watch for posts from or who to PM if the person allows it.

Edited by The Hellfire Breeding Grounds

Time for an update!

Update in progress

Update completed

~Dementia~

P.S. The next time I do an update and I have more time I'm going to compile a list of FL pairs and their owners, along with the generation of each of the pair and the generation of the baby produced. That way if a new member wants a specific gen, or an egg from a specific person, they know who to watch for posts from or who to PM if the person allows it.

That's a great idea! biggrin.gif

I'd love to help you with the list but I'm not a thread mod... >_<

Time for an update!

Update in progress

Update completed

~Dementia~

That does sound like a good idea. I have not done much as a thread mod, yet, but let me know if I can help with that.

Sorry to butt in here, but is there anyone just doing a PB Hellfire lineage without naming requirements, etc.? I checked all the breeding threads and couldn't find one.

I have been breeding them for awhile and have this hatchie that needs a home:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Vdbn

Not sure it fits in here, but if it was bred w/a 4th gen Ptero-FL it'd make pretty cool offspring.

Again, apologies if this is inappropriate.

Sorry to butt in here, but is there anyone just doing a PB Hellfire lineage without naming requirements, etc.?  I checked all the breeding threads and couldn't find one.

I have been breeding them for awhile and have this hatchie that needs a home:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Vdbn

Not sure it fits in here, but if it was bred w/a 4th gen Ptero-FL it'd make pretty cool offspring. 

Again, apologies if this is inappropriate.

I do not believe there is a lineage without naming requirements. But that hatchie would make a perfect mate for a FL dragon from here when a 4th even-gen! I would just say have people PM you if they want it as a mate for a future FL. Now I'm thinking I'm gonna have to work up a third gen myself and take that lil guy you got there. The only requirement for a mate for an FL is that it's a purebred of equal or lesser generation. No naming requirements on mates. biggrin.gif

EDIT: Yes, Purplehaze, let's collaborate on that! Having you help with that project would be great.

Edited by Dementia

EDIT: Yes, Purplehaze, let's collaborate on that! Having you help with that project would be great.

Send me a PM and we will try to co-ordinate our efforts. smile.gif

I actually did manage to adopt that hatchling out, but I'd be happy to breed another if anyone would like one. Just PM me here! And thanks!

I'm back from my short retreat.

@ Demi and Purplehaze: The FL Pairs list sounds like a great idea. I'd like to help out, too.

I'm also going to work on putting links to those on the waiting list's scrolls next to their PM links so the breeder can check if the member is currently scroll-locked or not.

Edited by Pteprocks

I'm back from my short retreat.

@ Demi and Purplehaze: The FL Pairs list sounds like a great idea. I'd like to help out, too.

I'm also going to work on putting links to those on the waiting list's scrolls next to their PM links so the breeder can check if the member is currently scroll-locked or not.

Welcome back! I'd love to have you help with the list, and the scroll links is a GREAT idea!

My latest addition to the lineage is this fine egg.

It is available for adoption, if you would like to have it please PM me!

And now I kind of wish I had an even-gen foundation baby so I could breed even-gens.

My latest addition to the lineage is this fine egg.

It is available for adoption, if you would like to have it please PM me!

And now I kind of wish I had an even-gen foundation baby so I could breed even-gens.

I could breed you an even 3rd gen egg if you want? happy.gif

Edit: 3rd page! Whoot! laugh.gif

Edited by Fang486

Eep! I have gotten NO work done on the master list! I had a disaster with my laptop and now it's useless. If I can get my hw done quickly tonight I'll start compiling.

EDIT: I can breed an even 3rd gen for you too, Tamahaganae.

Edited by Dementia

Eep! I have gotten NO work done on the master list! I had a disaster with my laptop and now it's useless. If I can get my hw done quickly tonight I'll start compiling.

EDIT: I can breed an even 3rd gen for you too, Tamahaganae.

I tried to PM you something about the list, Demi, but your inbox was full.

HI, I'm looking for a 2 or 3G PB Hellfire egg... am willing to breed a 2G from my pair in exchange. If anyone can help me, please PM me... Thank you smile.gif

I tried to PM you something about the list, Demi, but your inbox was full.

Well my inbox is full no longer! It got full and I did clean it out, but I obviously didn't clean it out before you tried to PM me.

HI,  I'm looking for a 2 or 3G PB Hellfire egg... am willing to breed a 2G from my pair in exchange.  If anyone can help me, please PM me... Thank you smile.gif

If you would like regular purebred Hellfires, I'm sure anyone would be happy to breed them for you, but if you would like purebred lineage Hellfires, you have to be apart of this lineage. <:\

Hey guys, I'm sorry, but due to some crazy, unhappy, and stressful circumstances, I'm having to take a little semi-hiatus. I will return and I will be lurking. I just won't be over much. Some stuff happened to some kids at school and I have to study longer for the PSAT... Just overall bad. So I will see you guys soon, and I'll probably pop over when I'm on. I just won't be super-active.

If you would like regular purebred Hellfires, I'm sure anyone would be happy to breed them for you, but if you would like purebred lineage Hellfires, you have to be apart of this lineage. <:\

Am interested in PB Hellfires... lineaged or non-lineaged... I am not particular, but if they are lineaged I have no problem keeping the naming scheme active with the prodgeny.