The Hellfire Breeding Grounds

The New Hellfire Breeding Grounds

My Fellfire is all grown up and I've managed to catch a few more CB Hellfires. Luckily one of the CBs gendered female so I was able to breed it with the CB I already have, and if their egg genders right I'll be able to start breeding it with my Fellfire biggrin.gif

My Fellfire is all grown up and I've managed to catch a few more CB Hellfires. Luckily one of the CBs gendered female so I was able to breed it with the CB I already have, and if their egg genders right I'll be able to start breeding it with my Fellfire biggrin.gif

Congrats on the good catching! I have been unable to snag any new CB Hellfires myself =(

And if you would like a non-lineage 2nd gen (if yours doesn't gender right) just let me know & I would be happy to breed you one! I can even influence it and raise it on my scroll until it genders if you'd like a guaranteed gender =)

Congrats on the good catching! I have been unable to snag any new CB Hellfires myself =(

And if you would like a non-lineage 2nd gen (if yours doesn't gender right) just let me know & I would be happy to breed you one! I can even influence it and raise it on my scroll until it genders if you'd like a guaranteed gender =)

Hellfires seem to be just about the only things that I'm actually pretty good at catching in the Cave xd.png

Thank you for the offer. Right now my Fellfire's potential mate is still a hatchling, and it hasn't gendered yet, so I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that it genders right.

Edit: Unfortunately the hatchling gendered male and currently I am scroll locked, so I'll have to wait a bit before I can try again.

Edited by tigerhawk_13

Hellfires seem to be just about the only things that I'm actually pretty good at catching in the Cave xd.png

Thank you for the offer. Right now my Fellfire's potential mate is still a hatchling, and it hasn't gendered yet, so I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that it genders right.

Edit: Unfortunately the hatchling gendered male and currently I am scroll locked, so I'll have to wait a bit before I can try again.

Bummer on the wrong gender =(

If you'd like me to breed you a female (I will breed one of a pairing of your choosing, influence it female and raise it on my scroll until it genders) I would be happy to help!

Sorry for taking so long to respond, and I would really appreciate your help in getting a mate for my Fellfire. I'm also going to try to breed a mate for my Fellfire.

Edit: I managed to breed a female to mate with my Fellfire, so don't worry about breeding me one happy.gif

Edited by tigerhawk_13

Cool, congrats!

I'm currently locked from the new release eggs anyway wink.gif

But if you ever need some Hellfires bred, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks for passing along a lovely Fellfire, Tigerhawk_13 =)

Moved Ikyres to the Members section. Congrats!

- Update by Tamahaganae

Edited by The Hellfire Breeding Grounds

Moved Chiisai-hime to the Members list.

Thanks for breeding, Tigerhawk_13!

Added you to the waiting list, Firstborn Dragon! Thanks for joining us =)

- Update by Tamahaganae

Edited by The Hellfire Breeding Grounds

I would like to join and hopefully get a Fellfire. I catch CB hellfires often, though have always given them away, so it won't be hard to get a mate for whatever I'm given.

Edited by Kurei Chitsu

hello i have a hellfire wyvern egg that is just one stage away from hatching . plz add me to the list for i would like to be in the lineage for purebreeds , i had many hellfire eggs before but i gave them away so i dont think finding a mate will be that hard so plz accept meuser posted image

Sorry I've been so inactive to this breeding project I'll start breeding after I'm not cave locked