shelldoo

is there that one egg

Golden Wyverns, mostly because my brain goes "Shiny SHINY SHINY!!!" before registering that it's a Golden Wyvern, and I have plenty of those.

For me it's stripes. I have plenty, don't need any for lineages or anything but my finger just has a mind of it's own when it comes to those striped eggs...white, black, blue, doesn't matter, lol!

probably whites.

they're just so adorable.

When hunting in the cave it's Black eggs. They were hard to get a hold of, or expensive to trade for back when I wanted to start collecting them, and now that they drop more often, I find myself reflex clicking every time. Of course, now that they aren't as 'valuable' I'm able catch them. I've got the same problem with Stripes, however I don't like them nearly as much as Blacks and they usually get traded (or gifted).

When AP hunting, I always seem to go for Vampires or Hellfires. I like both dragons sprites, and I am slowly working on a lineage with the Hellfires. Usually it's a case of 'I need that' even if I have the CBs I need for another six or so generations. xd.png

Tinsels, blacks and reds in the AP.

"SHINY SHINY SHINY-- wait I don't need this what am I doing"

Dark greens aka vines. I see the description and just go "OOOOH!" I do not need any dark greens. tongue.gif

Also, I know it's a "description," but . . .

Vamps. I don't need anymore vamps because I have a freakin' army, but if I see one? *CLICK*

At the moment, Electrics. Which isn't so bad as I'm collecting them, but I have so many breeding pairs waiting for their turn to breed and really REALLY need those egg slots... xd.png

In the actual cave, Magis. I'm like "OOH ORANGE AURA OOH oh wait..." and whites, because the description is so long.

In the AP, Blunas.

Golden Wyverns, mostly because my brain goes "Shiny SHINY SHINY!!!" before registering that it's a Golden Wyvern, and I have plenty of those.

I do this too. tongue.gif

For me at the moment, it's blacks. I don't need more for myself and since they're a lot less valuable at the moment, I don't need them for trades either. But I see their description and I just click instinctively. xd.png

whites & vamps & reds & nebulas.

i don't any of them, but they're so nice to have.

I often accidentally click on whites because of the long description. tongue.gif

This egg is almost too hot to touch.

I don't know why, but I cannot go past magmas. I've just counted up and I have over 80 CBs! laugh.gif

Anyone want a PB 2nd gen...

From the main cave, it's just anything with shiny in the name.

In the AP though, lately, I seem to be subconsciously collecting tonnes of whites and daydreams, even though I know I have enough now.

also, in the future, I'll just end up clicking an Ember I see. I do it now in case they're CB, but I'll not have that excuse soon x3

Whites and Vines.

I also craze-click on Blacks, Nebulas and Day/Night Glory Drakes, but I need them. Whites an Vines though - most end up in the AP or as gifts.

(This is the AP, cause this is where I am most of the time right now.)

I just barely weaned myself off clicking ever GW I see, still clicking every pillow, bluna, shallowater, geode, and ultraviolet I see. (Hey, sometimes I DO find nice second gen hybrids in there, it's justified...)

On the subject of hybrids, soulpeaces are steadily going down that route. Honestly I DO collect all that I listed, but sometimes when I'm after more BSAs or something else it can be a problem...

In the main cave: Trios. I think I traded off more Ice eggs than I've ever kept. Actually I'll have one CB male and female of each+ others once Stephanie Speck grows up, that ain't bad.

Edited by DorkJulian

Nebulas, Cheese, and everytime i see a leetle i click it.. even though i have one xd.png still makes me excited

For me, every time I see a golden wyvern egg, I'm like Ohhh, SHINY! Then I click. I usually abandon those eggs, but I ended up keeping a few because I liked the lineages so much.

For the longest time, it was CB Blacks. When they were flooding madly earlier this year, I reflex clicked ( and got ) every one. Before that, I only had two CBs. I now have 24. I was actually beginning to get upset whenever I would "accidentally" click one, ff. Eventually I started giving them away.

This time, it's Black Tea dragons. Luckily people are a bit faster these days and I only get 2 out of 3 but fff, I've got to stop it before I get in too deep. XD

while hunting... Blacks, they're more common now and I'm still trying to "get a CB" when I have plenty of them xd.png. Specked throated, tri-horned and royal crimson has the same effect on me.

In the AP: Blacks, GW, Vines and anything shinny xd.png Love shinny things :/

There is another CB Red egg on my scroll. I didn't need it, but there it is.

Definitely a reflex click! xd.png

Hellfire wyverns. I love them to pieces and I can help myself. That or anything new I don't know what it is.

Whites. I love whites. Their sprites, their breed, everything. I dont hunt anymore because then i will be locked with whites.