The_Peppermint_Effect

~The Peppermint Effect~

Haha, so, I edited that banner I made wub.gif It's in my sig, I kinda like the new one better, looks a little more crisp and clean. If you guys want to you can change it from the one I have up or add it to the list, just let me know happy.gif

Haha, so, I edited that banner I made wub.gif It's in my sig, I kinda like the new one better, looks a little more crisp and clean. If you guys want to you can change it from the one I have up or add it to the list, just let me know happy.gif

Oh that does look very nice! If you want we can update it...or it can be your own special one. smile.gif

Up to you...we would love to have it, but if not that is awesome too. smile.gif

I just added it. I like the old one too, so I kept it in. smile.gif Again, let me know if you want to change any of that.

Myst I also took out two old ones because the were pixilated looking. (Is that a word? If not, oh well.) Hope that is okay. I saved them just in case.

Oh yeah you guys can totally have them, I made them for the lineage of course happy.gif thanks, I'm glad you like them wub.gif For some reason I just really really love this lineage xd.png

Oh, no! When I returned from inactive-ness, I decided to clean up my scroll and release my extra mints (I am filled with regret), and I ended up releasing all of my Peppermints! I'm so, so sorry sad.gif

Oh, no! When I returned from inactive-ness, I decided to clean up my scroll and release my extra mints (I am filled with regret), and I ended up releasing all of my Peppermints! I'm so, so sorry sad.gif

Oh no!!!

I love unique lines and mint is one of my fav scents! I would love an egg if possible! Thanks!

Hi, thank you for wanting to be part. What lineage would you like to be part of? The original or the Ghost walker one?

Hi, thank you for wanting to be part. What lineage would you like to be part of? The original or the Ghost walker one?

Original please. I don't have any Shadow Walkers to continue the other line.

Original please. I don't have any Shadow Walkers to continue the other line.

I have one for you! Welcome to The Peppermint Effect. smile.gif

Welcome to purple3485 and welcome back to luxrayx! biggrin.gif

@ luxrayx - I know there are a couple of wild dragons in the line, but it is not the end of the world. I wrote a story for one that I found some time ago, http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=6034039. If Edward was not one of yours, let me know which were yours and I will write stories for them. <3

ETA: I did find them in the list, and it looks like two of your three descend from my Wonderous Peppermint Hope. I thought I already had a description for her, but it's missing, so I'll need to sit down and write something for all yours, and mine as well.

Edited by dragongrrl

Thank you Dragongrrl!

So... If you guys still think I can be trusted, I'd like to request a new one, I promise I won't make that mistake again unsure.gif

Okay. So I happened to notice that some of the banners had incorrect links or no links in them. So I have updated and double checked them all so they link here to ~The Peppermint Effect~ as they should. So I recommend everyone check the banners in their sigs to make sure you have the correct one.

Since I was on here I also added in Sinsdaemn's latest little pepperminty.

~Ocean

2nd Gen!

Okay. I have the next 2nd gen from Leigh to pass out! I don't remember if anyone had dibs on it, so who doesn't have one and wants one? I know this is in the middle of a new release craze, so I can hold onto it and influence it for whoever is going to get it if they desire. Let me know!

2nd Gen!

Okay. I have the next 2nd gen from Leigh to pass out! I don't remember if anyone had dibs on it, so who doesn't have one and wants one? I know this is in the middle of a new release craze, so I can hold onto it and influence it for whoever is going to get it if they desire. Let me know!

I'd love to have it! But... I really don't deserve it, do I? I'll take it if absolutely no one else wants it unsure.gif

Sorry for not being super active, need to catch up about two years worth. I wouldn't mind another 2G minty, or I could give it to my brother. His scroll name is Ikayly and he's got a measly two. But there probably were some others in line so, whatever's decided is cool.

I take it back Myst! I don't wanna be in charge! I didn't know there would be actual decision making involved. Okay just kidding. tongue.gif

So, Sinsdaemn, there is a 1 second gen per scroll rule, (under #4 if you're curious) so I cannot give you the egg. Your brother is a possibility if he is active and interested. He must remember though that all Peppermint Effect eggs must have 'Peppermint' in them, or 'Mint' at the very least.

luxrayx, as there does not seem to be a whole lot of interest, with the possible exception of Sinsdaemn's brother, I am inclined to give you the egg, with the injunction that you must be careful when releasing dragons in the future.

If there are any objections let me know. Sinsdaemn, if your brother is interested I'll mark him down to receive the next egg.

On a completely different note, has anyone else been having trouble getting CB mints? I used to be able to pick them up from the AP frequently, and when not there there would doubtless be one in one of the biomes, within a few minutes if not immediately. For the past few weeks or so I've seen a lot less of them.

So it is~

Perhaps it's all the new releases that are taking over.

But on my side, I've seen a fair few in cave and AP.

The shy descriptor is quite on the neon side.

I take it back Myst! I don't wanna be in charge! I didn't know there would be actual decision making involved. Okay just kidding. tongue.gif

So, Sinsdaemn, there is a 1 second gen per scroll rule, (under #4 if you're curious) so I cannot give you the egg. Your brother is a possibility if he is active and interested. He must remember though that all Peppermint Effect eggs must have 'Peppermint' in them, or 'Mint' at the very least.

luxrayx, as there does not seem to be a whole lot of interest, with the possible exception of Sinsdaemn's brother, I am inclined to give you the egg, with the injunction that you must be careful when releasing dragons in the future.

If there are any objections let me know. Sinsdaemn, if your brother is interested I'll mark him down to receive the next egg.

On a completely different note, has anyone else been having trouble getting CB mints? I used to be able to pick them up from the AP frequently, and when not there there would doubtless be one in one of the biomes, within a few minutes if not immediately. For the past few weeks or so I've seen a lot less of them.

Your decision making looks fine to me! I'd love another 2nd gen sometime too, but hopefully we'll keep seeing more interest in the project so the 2nd gens will always be going to someone new. wink.gif

I am egg-locked with the new eggs too, but I know I have seen Mints in the Cave before the new release, but I can try hunting for them tomorrow if anyone is having trouble picking them up.

I think some of the pretties that 42 and a few others have been dropping have more people looking for them in the AP. I have my own 42 from 42 project, with 18 collected so far. I thought I had a few more, but I guess I miscounted. Maybe Minties are beginning to get the love they deserve. <3

7 Days before I leave for Alaska...with no net... sad.gif So thank you OC!

Your decision making looks fine to me! I'd love another 2nd gen sometime too, but hopefully we'll keep seeing more interest in the project so the 2nd gens will always be going to someone new. wink.gif

I am egg-locked with the new eggs too, but I know I have seen Mints in the Cave before the new release, but I can try hunting for them tomorrow if anyone is having trouble picking them up.

I think some of the pretties that 42 and a few others have been dropping have more people looking for them in the AP. I have my own 42 from 42 project, with 18 collected so far. I thought I had a few more, but I guess I miscounted. Maybe Minties are beginning to get the love they deserve. <3

Thanks dragongrrl. I agree, having a second 2nd gen isn't something I wouldn't object to, but I like new people coming in to claim them.

I haven't had trouble exactly finding mints, they just seemed less common than before. I have to put more effort into it than I used to. Maybe it is simply the time of day that I've been checking.

I've never heard of the 42 project. If it is something minty I guess I'll have to look into it.