The_Peppermint_Effect

~The Peppermint Effect~

Nice going Ruby for the Sprial there!!!

Okay, great news people!!! We have a 2nd Gen to be given out!!! NICE!!! First one to let me know if they want it gets it.

I'll get it! (I asked for it with my third gen request) but Heaven can take it. ^^

I'll get it! (I asked for it with my third gen request) but Heaven can take it. ^^

Ooooops! Sorry Tiga sad.gif

You get the next one I promise and just to make it up to you, I will send you a nice egg transfer.

Well, I am guessing we are all going on a short break here for the new releases. Please if you have any Peppermint Eggs, please don't release them. Thank you!

Heheh, so I might've made a banner for the lineage wub.gif I hope that was okay? It's in my sig, it links to the thread as well happy.gif I change my mind a lot though so I have a feeling I'll be changing the colours of the text soon and reposting it to my photobucket xd.png

That is great that you made a banner, it looks great. Up to you if you want to share. smile.gif In this lineage we are pretty good with whatever you want to do, if you like making yourself banners go for it.

If you want to share message...mmm...I am so bad with the links so message OceanSecerts with the info. smile.gif

I am glad you are having fun!

Added a new banner courtesy of Sarxh!

user posted image

(Check out the first page for the code.)

If you do end up changing it Sarxh just give me the link and I'll update it. smile.gif

~Ocean

Added a new banner courtesy of Sarxh!

user posted image

(Check out the first page for the code.)

If you do end up changing it Sarxh just give me the link and I'll update it. smile.gif

~Ocean

Thanks, and I surely will happy.gif

So I have two little peppermints that just hatched and I just remembered I forgot to influence them both! One should be influenced female to continue the stair step and the other male to continue the spiral. I feel like a dunce. Oh well. Cross your fingers everyone please!

Ocean, did you get what you needed?! smile.gif

I also have a CB minty egg that if anybody needs it I can hand it over. smile.gif

I have a 2nd gen PepperMintie, Effectual Peppermint! http://dragcave.net/lineage/1wHfM

And my first PepperMintie was recently bred with another CB Mintie, but the egg was auto-abandoned. Sorry sad.gif I often don't check the number of eggs i have before breeding, but I'll try harder to do so. Here's the lineage link for that egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/FiTs1 , in case anyone wants to try and rescue it from the AP when it shows up there.

Edited by heavenuniasus

Ocean, did you get what you needed?!  smile.gif

Sigh. No, the little buggers both gendered opposite of what I need. Now I have to come up with names. Last time I did this I called it Peppermint Quirk. I'll have to think of something similar...

Edit:

Okay, introducing Private Peppermint Whim and Private Peppermint Caprice.

I need to work on organizing my army, surly I have enough that I can start handing out promotions. laugh.gif

Congrats heavenuniasus on your new Peppermint. I love its name!

Edited by OceanSecrets

Congrads Tiga! Also, I am going to have to get in here and do some updates. That is what Sundays are for right?

Oceans, I think I did all the lineage updates...if you could just take a quick scan at them and then message me if I missed anything.

Thank you~

~myst

Oceans, I think I did all the lineage updates...if you could just take a quick scan at them and then message me if I missed anything.

Thank you~

~myst

Ah, I think it looks okay. biggrin.gif

cheer!!! I just asked for a second gen, unsure when I will get one. Is anybody interested?

Tiga has dibs on the next one, right?

Ooooops! Sorry Tiga sad.gif

You get the next one I promise and just to make it up to you, I will send you a nice egg transfer.