The_Peppermint_Effect

~The Peppermint Effect~

Updated the list, and added Ruby Eyes dragon to the list. Also, every time I see Ruby Eyes, I think Ruby Shoes the Mod...lol.

Rubyshoes is pretty cool, she gave me an egg...for part of my Mod lineage project! I think I should breed some peppermints and give them to people so they have to join the lineage project...haha.

Ruby Eyes, if you wanted either Dragongrrl or I can give you a Dreaming in Peppermint Shadows egg...I mean you can't breed it, but if you want you can have one.

Edited by Mysthunter

Know this: I probably won't be the most active breeder xd.png. I have hope, divine, military, Neo-water, hunger games and now pepper mints to breed.

Maybe I will name my mint Peppamint

This lineage is the most important of all lineages...b/c I am running it!!! Hahahaha...this lineage also has the most fun, or at least we did. I remember we would have like 7 of us in the chat room just goofing around and having a blast.

I want to get that back ya know?

Now they need to be on!

Wow... That red is close to hatching. Hurry up little Eggie!

Edited by Lothuialel

I really hope I'm doing this right, but, I'd really love to join this project? Minties are just adorable and I feel like they don't get enough credit just because of how common they are..I love this project <3

So I'd like to be put on the list to receive an egg please happy.gif

It seems like a second gen is very difficult to get so a 3rd or 4th would be fine smile.gif

I really hope I'm doing this right, but, I'd really love to join this project? Minties are just adorable and I feel like they don't get enough credit just because of how common they are..I love this project <3

So I'd like to be put on the list to receive an egg please happy.gif

It seems like a second gen is very difficult to get so a 3rd or 4th would be fine smile.gif

There is no worries on that, we will get you an egg right away. I am guessing you want one from the The Peppermint Effect lineage and not the ghost walker one correct?

I know you don't have any CB Ghost Walkers, but that does not mean you can not have one.

Just post, let us know...and we will get you a low gen ASAP. I am currently locked with my scroll limit, but feel free to ask any of the people who have posted recently. Since we are getting our lineage back up and running!

There is no worries on that, we will get you an egg right away. I am guessing you want one from the The Peppermint Effect lineage and not the ghost walker one correct?

I know you don't have any CB Ghost Walkers, but that does not mean you can not have one.

Just post, let us know...and we will get you a low gen ASAP. I am currently locked with my scroll limit, but feel free to ask any of the people who have posted recently. Since we are getting our lineage back up and running!

Just one from the Peppermint Effect Lineage for now, a low gen would be awesome happy.gif and I think I'm going to be on lock for a while myself now that some changes happened so I don't mind waiting a while lol, I got some unexpected gifts. Is it okay if I use the banner to help advertise the lineage even if I don't have my egg yet?

You are more then welcome to use a banner, and more then welcome to promote us. We are a pretty easy going group, just let us know when you are free to take an egg, I have a lot of Minties so getting you one will not be an issue at all. smile.gif

Someone wants a Peppermint egg? This is something I can do!

I have bred and offered a 3rd gen to Sarxh. smile.gif

OceanSecrets you rock...just an FYI. smile.gif

Oh, I am guessing my name is almost always signed into the chatroom...I guess b/c I made it or something. I dunno...but it seems to be the case.

Feel free to use the chat, but remember it is a peppermint effect chatroom first, but if you need to hack out a trade or something feel free to use it for a bit.

Edited by Mysthunter

Nice going Ruby for the Sprial there!!!

Okay, great news people!!! We have a 2nd Gen to be given out!!! NICE!!! First one to let me know if they want it gets it.