The_Peppermint_Effect

~The Peppermint Effect~

Hello all, how are you doing? Life just got really busy and so I haven't been on in awhile. luxrayx, I'll try and add your new dragon in the next few days. And as always, I have dragons available for breeding, let me know if you want anything.

Also, anyone interested in a 2nd gen who does not have one? I can see if Leigh will breed us another.

Alright!

luxrayx: I added your new Peppermint to the list. I also added you to the breeders list since you seemed interested.

If anyone one else is interested in being added to the breeders list please let me know!

Story Time!

Also I was looking around our thread and noticed that the "Story of Peppermint and Effect" was empty as well as the one for the Dreaming in Peppermint Shadow's lineage. So I thought let's write some! That way when Myst comes back we can show him what we have accomplished. So please write any ideas you have for those stories here! I am more of a reader than a writer but I would be happy to make any comments or suggestions if someone, or several someones would like to write. Final approval for any stories that we come up with will pend on Myst's return.

Any suggestions for the story writing process are welcome, as I said this is not exactly my thing. (I could happily help you with your math homework though. wink.gif ) Any other suggestions to keep The Peppermint Effect up and active are also welcome.

And last but not least! I have asked Leigh for another 2nd gen. I don't know when she will respond but is anyone interested?

~OS

May I please have a peppermint egg? I don't know if anyone is still keeping up on this, but I love the mint dragons and I would very much like to join too <3

I have no particular gen in mind since I'm new and I don't really understand the concept or importance of 2nd gen vs say... 6 gen or something. ^^;

But I would like it to be of the Peppermint Effect lineage though.

I really hope this is okay and that someone will maybe see my message. I'll be leaving an opening spot on my scroll in case anyone is willing to donate <3 Thank you so very much ^u^

My little mint is all grown up now. She's so cute. <3

I named her Peppermint-Breath in honor of the peppermint legacy, and I'll probably be breeding her to the Cave Born mint, Shamrick, I caught a long while ago.

Here's the link to her <3

Peppermint-Breath

New peppermints, yay!

MessengerDragon I added your News of Yummy Peppermints.

ilia I added your Peppermint-Breath. We're glad to have you! Please remember to post using the lineage links instead of the view links.

Ruby Eyes I fixed your name and added your egg as TBA until it hatches and you can name it. smile.gif

Keep it up everyone! As always if anyone desires I can breed them an egg. I have yet to hear back from Leigh about a 2nd gen, but is anyone who doesn't have one interested in it? Also please see the Story Time! post above. Any thoughts on that?

Thanks all!

~OS

New peppermints, yay!

MessengerDragon I added your News of Yummy Peppermints.

ilia I added your Peppermint-Breath. We're glad to have you! Please remember to post using the lineage links instead of the view links.

Ruby Eyes I fixed your name and added your egg as TBA until it hatches and you can name it. smile.gif

Keep it up everyone! As always if anyone desires I can breed them an egg. I have yet to hear back from Leigh about a 2nd gen, but is anyone who doesn't have one interested in it? Also please see the Story Time! post above. Any thoughts on that?

Thanks all!

~OS

Awww, thank you so much for adding her. <3

And I know it's been a long time since I lasted posted but I finally bred my Peppermint ^D^

The egg hasn't hatched yet but I'll post the name as soon as it does and I can name it.

Newest minty <3

Well well, they haven't bred an egg yet, but she just accepted him as a mate. Maybe next week ... smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Whaa! I had to go to page seven to find this thread. sad.gif

How's everyone doing? Any new peppermints to announce? I'm failing at my 'take care of' job it seems.

Hey, I'd be interested in joining, it seems like the place for me! I already have two CB mint dragons. I have one male, and one female. Hope to see you around,

~Lea

Peppermint Sun The Smell of Peppermint

PS

Totally love this breed of dragons, and I plan on expanding my lines greatly.

Edited by Hialeah

Hialeah, purplenewt, welcome! So very happy to have the two of you.

I attempted to breed a 3rd gen, but unfortunately no egg was produced. Maybe someone else with a 2nd gen can? I haven't heard from Leigh in awhile, but I'll try messaging her again. (She's the only one who can breed 2nd gens.) I can also breed other gens, a 4th, 5th..., you get the idea. If you're interested in one of those, let me know! smile.gif

(This is the longest gen Peppermint Effect I have. So I could breed a sibling or a-, uncle? aunt? whatever it is, for you. Basically any of the dragons except the first 4 I can currently breed for you.)

Can I have a Peppermint Effect egg? I don't care about the gen. This sounds like a cool idea! I'll be glad to join. happy.gif

I haven't been active with the thread since my computer died for a while last summer, but I am back and able to take breeding requests for 3rd through 8th gen eggs any time I unlock, as long as the requester can take the egg right away.

Is Mysthunter still active here? Did he ever come back from Alaska? It's good to see you holding the fort, OceanSecrets! smile.gif

Hialeah, purplenewt, welcome! So very happy to have the two of you.

I attempted to breed a 3rd gen, but unfortunately no egg was produced. Maybe someone else with a 2nd gen can? I haven't heard from Leigh in awhile, but I'll try messaging her again. (She's the only one who can breed 2nd gens.) I can also breed other gens, a 4th, 5th..., you get the idea. If you're interested in one of those, let me know!  smile.gif

(This is the longest gen Peppermint Effect I have. So I could breed a sibling or a-, uncle? aunt? whatever it is, for you. Basically any of the dragons except the first 4 I can currently breed for you.)

I can take one of those as well, as soon as I free some space up on my scroll. smile.gif

EDIT: I have a slot open that's set aside for a Minty!

Edited by purplenewt

Is Mysthunter still active here? Did he ever come back from Alaska? It's good to see you holding the fort, OceanSecrets! smile.gif

I haven't seen Mysthunter since he left, so I don't know if he's back. It is good to see you back here dragongrrl! And thanks, I am trying at least. And great to have some interested new members. smile.gif

I haven't seen Mysthunter since he left, so I don't know if he's back. It is good to see you back here dragongrrl! And thanks, I am trying at least. And great to have some interested new members. smile.gif

Thank you! You're the one who has kept things going since Myst's departure. <3

Anyway, I have egg slots open for a few hours, so if anyone wants an egg now, let me know and I will breed them. My Peppermints are in the 3rd post on the front page of the thread, and they are all ready to go! biggrin.gif

Updated! biggrin.gif

~purplenewt, added your dragon. Ruby Eyes, ditto.

~Dawnbane, added you to the waiting for Peppermint list. If you would like a specific gen, let me know and I'll add it.

~purplenewt, added you to the waiting for 2nd gen list.

~Updated "News and notes" as well as nit-noid things in other posts.

If you would like to be added to any lists please let me know along with which gen you desire or can breed, depending on the list. If you noticed some mistake I made, let me know. I haven't been updating the "Who did you gift to" but I suppose I can if people want. Otherwise I might just get rid of that section. Tell me what you think.

The chatroom is down due to inactivity, if people desire to have one again and will use it I'll set up a new one.

I mentioned it in the news and you can get more details there, but I'll mention it here too. Anyone interested in story writing? To encourage activity in the lineage I am suggesting that we attempt to write the Peppermint Effect story.

I think that is it!

~OS

Edited by The_Peppermint_Effect

I think story writing would be a neat idea, but I know little of the Peppermint story so I am hesitant to make one up at this time.