The_Peppermint_Effect

~The Peppermint Effect~

Hello! I would like to be a Peppermint Owner! smile.gif

Can I have one second gen and then breed my own third gens from it? I promise to follow all the rules and I'll take care of all my Peppermints.

I am very interested in writing the story! What exactly is it supposed to be about?

Edited by Tomato_Juice

Welcome Tomato_Juice! I will add in your banner to the others. I will also add to the second gen list.

Just so you are aware Leigh, who owns the original pair, is not on very often. I have messaged her about new second gens, but haven't heard from her in awhile. A few of us can breed you a 3G but the wait for 2G is indeterminate.

The story: As for that the problem is I am not really sure. The people who knew are on hiatus or have left DC. dragongrrl has been around the longest of those remaining, perhaps she has an idea. Everything I know is in the first few posts, basically the story of how The Peppermint and Effect met and became the founders of a family. The reason I thought of writing a story was to spark some interest in the lineage and because it has said, "Will be posted," for forever regarding said story.

I understand that. I don't mind a 3G smile.gif

Ohhhh so the story is supposed to be how they met and started a family. I can start writing some ideas.

Welcome Tomato_Juice! I will add in your banner to the others. I will also add to the second gen list.

Just so you are aware Leigh, who owns the original pair, is not on very often. I have messaged her about new second gens, but haven't heard from her in awhile. A few of us can breed you a 3G but the wait for 2G is indeterminate.

The story: As for that the problem is I am not really sure. The people who knew are on hiatus or have left DC. dragongrrl has been around the longest of those remaining, perhaps she has an idea. Everything I know is in the first few posts, basically the story of how The Peppermint and Effect met and became the founders of a family. The reason I thought of writing a story was to spark some interest in the lineage and because it has said, "Will be posted," for forever regarding said story.

I have been around, but not long enough to hear the story of The Peppermint and Effect.

Leigh was rarely around when I became active with the lines. I started slow, signing up for an egg in late 2010 or early 2011. I finally received my first Peppermint in August of 2011, Wonderous Peppermint Hope. Her description seems to have disappeared, but her devoted mate, Herbie, still has his description on his page. Peppermint Persistence, my 2nd gen from February of 2012, still has her story in place.

The thread was slowing down at that point, mid to late 2011, but I was still very interested in the line. Mysthunter was running it, and a couple of the active mods disappeared about that time. I offered to help, which quickly evolved into a total rework of the thread in January/February, 2012.

I traced all the lines, tracked down which Mint had stories, did a LOT of work on it, all subject to Mysthunter's approval. I do know he was having health issues, and seems to have vanished from the Cave. I didn't feel right about making decisions that I could not check with him, as it seems he was acting in accord with Leigh's wishes. Ocean has done a wonderful job of keeping it all going.

I can breed my Peppermints, if anyone need one. If there is more that I can do, please let me know! <3

Mints are sorta too cute.

May I join and request a Peppermint Effect dragon? 3rd gen, please.

Mints are sorta too cute.

May I join and request a Peppermint Effect dragon? 3rd gen, please.

Welcome!

I'll be happy to breed you one, or someone will, as soon as the new release craze has worn off. smile.gif

I love mints. May I join the Peppermint Effect?

(I actually already have a mint related to the Peppermint Effect couple, here. Other than that I collect them already so... smile.gif )

Edited by Hialeah

Welcome to all our new people! biggrin.gif

Bohem, Hialeah, and WaterDroplet, I have added you and your dragons to our owners lists.

WaterDroplet, I have added you to the breeder's list. If anyone else would like to be added please let me know!

If anyone has any suggestions about how to keep this line alive and active please share! I have been the caretaker for more than a year now but I am quite admittedly inexperienced in garnering and keeping interest. Not to mention often busy with RL.

But, welcome everyone! If I've ignored you or forgotten you, I'm sorry but don't hesitate to speak up! Have some peppermint cookies everyone.

Also The_Peppermint_Effect avatar seems to have disappeared. dry.gif Anyone feeling artistic and would like to make a new one?

~OS

Edited by The_Peppermint_Effect

I wanted to join a breeding project and some of them seemed a bit too complicated for me so I think this one is a good newbie project to join smile.gif

could I get a peppermint effect dragon?

So... Chill liked his mate, but no egg this week. cool.gif

I wanted to join a breeding project and some of them seemed a bit too complicated for me so I think this one is a good newbie project to join smile.gif

could I get a peppermint effect dragon?

Yes! Sorry for the delayed response. I'll send you an egg!

Better luck next time Bohem. smile.gif