The_Peppermint_Effect

~The Peppermint Effect~

I would like to have a 3rd Gen normal Peppermint effect egg, amd hopefully a second gen?

I can see about the second Gen. smile.gif

Let me know when you would like your peppermints, post valentines Day dragons growing up, or during the weekend after the midnight drop.

I can see about the second Gen. smile.gif

Let me know when you would like your peppermints, post valentines Day dragons growing up, or during the weekend after the midnight drop.

Great! I a, continuing all my breeding and projects after the whole velentines season.

I will be more then happy to give you a Peppermint Egg, is there a certain lineage you want?

The Peppermint Effect, or The Walking with Peppermint Shadows one?

the regular one, please. I don't have any shadow walkers.

I am back to help, and will be helping to update if needed. I will do some breeding in about a week, so if anyone wants babies, please post requests here. smile.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

Between the 17th to the 19th Breeding will start up again. Leigh should be breeding a second gen. sometime soon.

If you belong to any other lineages, and need a place to work out trades feel free to use our chatroom. Just remember it is for the Peppermint Lineage, but as long as it is DC related you may use it! :-)

Edited by Mysthunter

Updated the breeders list for The Peppermint Effect, right now it is just down to Dragongrrl and Mysthunter. Also promoted Dragongrrl to the full fledged Mod post. Congrads Dragongrrl.

~mysthunter

I finally graduated!?! Thank you, Mysthunter! biggrin.gif

Maybe Friday would be a good time for breeding my Pepperminties, after the Flower event is finished.

If anyone needs flowers, please let me know! <3

No worrys Dragongrrl, I am free to breed a dragon for anybody who wants to get in on it...I will send out PMs soon enough!

Ruby Eyes: Seems your mailbox is full. I have the trade link for you, just let me know when you would like it. smile.gif

Ruby Eyes: Seems your mailbox is full. I have the trade link for you, just let me know when you would like it. smile.gif

lol, it must have been full during the 5 minutes or so it took me to respond to the last bunch of messages (and subsequently delete them) xd.png Perfect timing!

Egg received, thank you! smile.gif

Will share lineage link and name once it actually can be named! biggrin.gif

There are people here again! I'm so happy. biggrin.gif

Anyway, I can breed as well. 3rd through 8th gen I believe. If this is back up and running I'll try to get back to breeding. I am trying to get a super long stair-step from my little 2nd gen Major Peppermint Essence.

Does anyone know any more synonyms for green? I use them in naming my Peppermints' mates. So far I have green, beryl, emerald, viridian, and mint. Thanks!

YOU ARE BACK!!! Cheer!!! I am so glad, do I know any other names for the color green...mmm...

Unsure, you could use the French word for Green, that is vert I believe...not sure. Also did you breed any peppermints since the last update ALONG time ago? If so, let me know so I can update it.

I know you used to have access to the lineage, I think I changed the password though...PM me if you want it again, since you were a mod, back in the day. Oh yes the chat is back up, I believe.

Yes, I do have one mint that is not on the list:Private Beryl Peppermint.

Green in other languages, now why didn't I think of that? Thanks for the idea. Thanks also for that list Ruby Eyes. I've used mint, I guess there is no real reason not to use apple or shamrock as well. I don't think I can bring myself to use olive though, just doesn't seem right. (Though OD green would be keeping in with my military theme. Hmm.)

I can go either way with the password thing. If things are being kept up a then I'm fine without it, but if you want another person to help I'd be happy to. The only issue is I tend to be on DC in fits and spurts, so I may not be the most reliable person around.

Hio,

I made the update, I put up Ocean's new Peppermint. I do have so they must be real bad at their jobs if they never got promoted to above Private.

I will also send you back the password, if there is anything small you need/want to change. It is funny, that everybody coming back...it is the Mods...

~mysthunter

Oh ooops, forgot I just messaged Leigh...we might be getting a new 2nd Gen soon. So we need to figure out who that can go too. Z, should be deleting the old poll that is listed.

Anybody have any new ideas for what the new poll should be, I want to get people back and going in the lineage again. It was fun, and I think Ocean and Dragongrrl would agree with me.

So, any ideas for the poll we could put up to see if we can get more people in here?

Also, does anybody have any ideas for some new pictures to put into your sig? We are always welcoming people to give their art ideas. smile.gif

Edited by Mysthunter

I think so, I want to at least see what direction to go in. Do you think you could clean up the signature page, since two are not there anymore. I tried and I must have missed something and destroyed it. Good thing I saved the original.