TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

I really want to see the adulds but we all have to wait a view hours more.

I really want to see the adulds but we all have to wait a view hours more.

Feels like a lot more than just a few hours, haha. It's funny how time gets distorted during these new releases tongue.gif

*pokes TJ's hatchling* GROW UP FASTERRRRRRRRR D:

Looks like TJ's hatchies will be grown when I get up tomorrow morning. I'm really looking forward to seeing the adults.

can i get the link to tj's hatchling? i thought we couldn't see his scroll

TJ's hatchlings for this new release are in the first post of this thread.

Argh! Just when I'm trying to stay away long enough to reset my names! I've actually made it two weeks... don't know if I'll make it much longer, if TJ keeps this up.

Seriously, is there any chance that clearing all dragon names will ever become a BSA?

The 'mountain breeze' dragons are going to be epic when they grow up. I mean look at how epic the hatchies are. They can only get moar epic...

Although the hatchies do resemble the dorsal dragon... o-o

I really do hope name changing will happen, there are quite a few names I wouldn't mind editing.

*Glances sheepishly at pseudo-Elemental*

I finally caught a tan ridgewing! Now I can't decide whether to influence it female or male. The hatchlings are both beautifully colored. Of course, I could just go try to catch another tan. xd.png

I can't wait to see TJ's hatchlings grow up! Too bad I'll be at school. Maybe I can sneak on in the morning or before school starts.

Well I've been gone for awhile...and to come back to a new release, awesome sauce right there biggrin.gif

I remember these ones, they're both pretty cool.

Snagged two flamingos and two mountain breeze ones, tan and purple.

Can anyone tell me where the Mountain Breezes sort to by breed? I tried to see on my scroll, but the lag is making it not want to sort at all.

Was finally able to snag another mountain Breeze egg and the two pink eggs.

Just by looking at TJ's hatchling I can tell the pink ones are going to be my new favorites. C:

I have a really good feeling that I'm going to love the adults smile.gif