TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

Can't seem to claim anything for the past 15 minutes sad.gif

Anyone else having this problem?

(AP is fine, is changing, but front-cave isn't changing nor allowing me to claim - just sits & spins)

Same issue for me - can't claim eggs on the Cave page.

Not only can I not claim eggs in the Cave, the lagmonster's going on a rampage on my computer. Takes a few minutes to load every page of DC, and half of the time it comes up as server error.

The lag is so not fixed on my end. I was going to dump one of my purple mountain eggs to try and find a brown one but can't even get the page to load O.o

I'm really anxious for TJ's hatchlings to grow up!

I get ridiculously impatient the last day or so before TJ's eggs grow up. I'm in here every 20 minutes, even though I know darn well they won't grow up for another day. X___X

I get ridiculously impatient the last day or so before TJ's eggs grow up. I'm in here every 20 minutes, even though I know darn well they won't grow up for another day. X___X

TDG, I feel the same. It's driving me bonkers. But, i have a pretty good idea as to what it may look like. -Dies from waiting- TJ your so evillll....

LOL I know right. I keep refreshing like something is going to change after 2 minutes. I'm just impatient is all. I have a feeling the adult sprites are going to be really amazing because the eggs/hatchlings are fantastic :3

Edited by ayobelle

I've had this problem all day! And it hasn't gotten better.

sad.gif

Edited:

I got the eggs I got by MASSIVE clicking madness.

Edited by Shalarean

I have a feeling the adult sprites are going to be really amazing because the eggs/hatchlings are fantastic :3

Me too. The hatchlings are adorable! And all the releases lately* have been amazing works of art, too, so the odds are certainly good!

*Not that the older sprites aren't also great, of course. They're all wonderful.

Same issue for me - can't claim eggs on the Cave page.

Same problem for me. Happening right now and has been for most of the day. Either I can't catch an egg at all or the same eggs sit in the cave for refresh after refresh. If I go to view the egg instead of try to catch it, I get the message that the egg doesn't exist.

WOOO!

I just got two Pinks and a Tan Mountain with a Blue Mountain at once with the last Mega Drop.

I'm set for a while now tongue.gif

Thanks for the new egg release AND for more pink dragons! Yay pink... smile.gif

I got 2 Pinks and 2 Blue Mountains which are now influenced, incubated and cracking (due to hatch in 6 hours). I'm really keen to see what the Flam-pink-o hatchies grow into... I need a new lineage project! smile.gif

The pink hatchies sound and look like flamingos O.o

I only got 2 pinks, and now its going to be really hard to get the influencing pinks CB

The hatchlings are adorable. I can't wait to see the full grown versions.

Agree. I wish TJ's would hurry up and grow up (yes, I know they will not grow up until below 4 days left but I still wish they would hurry up). smile.gif

Ohnoes - I'm checking the cave and seeing the return of the normal commons rather quickly. The new releases are being pushed out already, I'm hoping this doesn't mean they're rare 'cause then I wouldn't be able to get any after my stupid scroll lock is gone.

So the new egg drops are over..? I dunno, didn't even refresh the page.

anyway, I incubated my flamingo, so it's going to hatch after six hours :'3

exited yeah.