TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

oh, one of the "Ridgewing" matured...well...ehh...I don't know what to say huh.gif

Edited by rbb115

Oh it's upside down!

For a moment there I thought it had suffered a terribble accident, but now my eyes have adjusted it's quite cute happy.gif

Now I wonder what the flamingos are going to look like? *sits with popcorn in hand*

The Rigdewing description states that: "Occasionally different-colored individuals can be found, but they are rare because their striking coloring offers little protection." Does it mean there are alt species?

Ahem!

We have grown a Adult!

@Reg9, wasn't the newest Ridgewing a from a Tan egg?

Yes, Yes! biggrin.gif

The Rigdewing description states that: "Occasionally different-colored individuals can be found, but they are rare because their striking coloring offers little protection." Does it mean there are alt species?

Well, you get tans and purple Ridgewings. Could it be that the "tans" are some sort of alt? B/c the original artist wanted tans to be rarer then the lilac/purples. O.o

The male Ridgewing dragon looks rather ugly. I think balloon dragon look better .O. Hopefully the female looks different...

I'm surely hunting tomorrow morning, fear me!

Count me in! But, of course, if I don't get GoN egg first smile.gif

EDIT: Oh no! My tan egg hatched 27 minutes earlier! o.O How's that possible?

Edited by Reginea9

The male Ridgewing dragon looks rather ugly. I think balloon dragon look better .O. Hopefully the female looks different...

While you're entitled to what you think, just remember that people put a lot of time and effort into those sprites. Even a little appreciation goes a long way.

You're welcome to try and do better. >.>

I think it's a cool and very dynamic pose that's been done well. Looking forward to collecting these! smile.gif

I think it's a cool and very dynamic pose that's been done well. Looking forward to collecting these! smile.gif

I fully agree! smile.gif

It's not ugly. I like the way he looks. <.<

Still don't get it how my tan egg hatched 27 minutes earlier?! xd.png

Oh man I cannot wait for the Flamingo's to grow up!

But I think I'll give the Ridgewings a pass for now xd.png

Adult is realy pretty) i think i gonna collect dragons of this breed more then i regulary do.

Count me in! But, of course, if I don't get GoN egg first smile.gif

Oh, you are lucky you can have a GoN! I have neither of the trio. I'll try to get one of them after my current trades wink.gif

About the new dragon, at first moment it's a bit ugly, but if you see well it has a cute muzzle smile.gif

Terrible accident xd.pngxd.pngxd.pngxd.png

You're welcome to try and do better. >.>

I think it's a cool and very dynamic pose that's been done well.  Looking forward to collecting these! smile.gif

Dis I agree with, every single artist on DC that creates sprites put alot.png of effort into their dragons.

Edited by Bantzville

While you're entitled to what you think, just remember that people put a lot of time and effort into those sprites. Even a little appreciation goes a long way.

Okay, I guess it looks kinda cute but it remind me of a dead dragon on its back from an accident. The colors are pretty though.

Who else is lurking here just in case the dragons mature?

I still don't have a summon dragon. dry.gif

I am. X)

I agree, the Ridgewings are beautiful, and the pose is great, just not on this dragon.

It's not ugly. I like the way he looks. <.<

Still don't get it how my tan egg hatched 27 minutes earlier?! xd.png

You lucky Fish, I don't even have a tan! wink.gif

Flamingos grow grow grow!!!!