TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

My eggs are not showing signs of hatching, and non are sick, all within 3-5 hours of hatching....

Confused....

Looked at your scroll. Your eggs just need more views. My new release eggs took a while to get the views they needed due to the lag and the large volume of eggs on the fansites.

edit: I'm unlocked and can go hunt more new eggs now. Hopefully I'll get a tan egg soon.

Edited by rubyshoes

Looked at your scroll. Your eggs just need more views. My new release eggs took a while to get the views they needed due to the lag and the large volume of eggs on the fansites.

Ok, thanks. I had suspected it was because the fansites were bogged down with new eggs because of the 3 sites I used they didn't gain as many views as normal. Guess I will have to have some patience

Ok, thanks. I had suspected it was because the fansites were bogged down with new eggs because of the 3 sites I used they didn't gain as many views as normal. Guess I will have to have some patience

I ended up putting mine on twice the normal amounts of sites I usually use to get them to hatch at 3 days 23 hours and still had to ER two of them.

Caught another blue mountain egg. smile.gif

It seems the mass release is over...quick question...since these dragons are new releases, does that mean that they won't show up much in the cave now since so many were just released? I want to snag as many of these as I can, including some older dragons that I need, before another new release hits. TJ said it wouldn't be another 55 days, so I assume we could have another release within a month! ohmy.gif

Locked myself smile.gif

Edit: Regret locking myself as there is a chicken sitting n the main cave for over 20 refreshes... mad.gif

Edited by Tatrina

The gendered hatchlings looks so cool, I'm waiting eagerly to see the adult sprites! Flamingo-like dragon gotta look awesome laugh.gif

jeez, that mass release ended quick...

EDIT: Oh, n/m-I just realized the eggs were released a few days ago- i only knew about it like two days ago xd.png.

i'm locked, too :3-I really hope someday I can get the rarer ridgewings. Does anyone know if brown ridges would breed brown eggs guaranteed, or is it still possible for them to be lilac?

Edited by linka1

jeez, that mass release ended quick...

EDIT: Oh, n/m-I just realized the eggs were released a few days ago- i only knew about it like two days ago xd.png.

i'm locked, too :3-I really hope someday I can get the rarer ridgewings. Does anyone know if brown ridges would breed brown eggs guaranteed, or is it still possible for them to be lilac?

I doubt anyone knows yet since we've yet to see them grow up.

I'm sure we'll learn that as soon as we get the first adults out.

Is it just me because it seems like my purple rigdewing keeps getting sick every hour, and i don`t know why, some help here?

None of my new ones including the purples got sick. I didn't put them in any fansites until they were at 6 days 12 hours left though and then only one site until they were below 6 days.

It seems TJs hatchys will be grown up by tomorrow.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the adults. I'm sure they will be beautiful.

I cannot wait to see the adults, kinda remember the flamingos but can't remember the adult ridgebacks.

UGH! I WANNA SEE THE ADULTS SO BAD! anyone have adults on their scrolls for me to see? GIVE ME LINKS;please? biggrin.gif

UGH! I WANNA SEE THE ADULTS SO BAD! anyone have adults on their scrolls for me to see? GIVE ME LINKS;please? biggrin.gif

No one has adults (Except maybe for TJ, but his scroll is unknown), The closest there are to maturing are the hatchlings on the first page on the topic starter.

Does happy dance 2 eggs hatched so got another of the pinks now i have 4 pinks 2 influenced girl 2 boy woot next im after the others need 3 brown and 4 purples lol thanks TJ for keeping me busy smile.gif

Pink one... Flamingo Dragon?! O.O *Seriously hopes so*

Can't guess the others, though. xd.png

Thanks so much for the release!~ ^.^

Edited by christmawolf

Does happy dance 2 eggs hatched so got another of the pinks now i have 4 pinks 2 influenced girl 2 boy woot next im after the others need 3 brown and 4 purples lol thanks TJ for keeping me busy smile.gif

You might wanna use punctuation marks. (:

On: Three of my hatchies got out of their shells, now it's time to get more eggs. Hopefully a purple one this time.

Can't wait to see the adults. ♥ Especially looking forward to the flamingos.

*sprinkles magic dust on Tj's hatchies*

GROWWW UPP...

i wish my eggs would hatch. in four hours i can enter two of them (or three? i forget) in an ER and yay babeh dragons!

*snatches Tinkerbell* i'm borrowing your pixie dust, you!

I finally have a pair of each, influenced pairwise. I so hope they'll like each other! biggrin.gif