TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

I missed the eggs for the new releases....can someone tell me the descriptions for the egss? It would help with me hunting them in the cave....

It's bright. And pink - flamengo same description as the pink

A cool mountain breeze blows around this egg. - Ridgeback purple/blue and tan/brown. Like the dorsal were the tan/brown is the rarer of the two.

Hope that helps?

I missed the eggs for the new releases....can someone tell me the descriptions for the egss? It would help with me hunting them in the cave....

Okay, the flamingo one is - It's bright.And pink.

the mountain one is - A cool mountain breeze blows around this egg.

EDIT: ninja.gif 'd

Edited by 98hime

I can't wait to see how these little guys turn out to look like as adults. happy.gif

Another of my blue mountain breeze eggs hatched and I caught another blue egg - still don't have a tan/brown yet.

Yay! Only took about a minute to get my 2nd Brown Mountain! biggrin.gif Now just need a 2nd Pink, and I'll have full sets of all three. smile.gif

17 hours (give or take a few) before TJ's grow up. This is going to be a loooooooong day....

I just got the tan mountain thing and pink. Purple is rarer, right. -confuzzed-

NOA I NEED PURPLE. I DUN WANNA GET RID OF MY SUNSONG OR PYGMY. FFFF-

Yay, got a tan ridgeback! happy.gif

Going to influence it once one of my purples genders so I can have a two-coloured breeding pair. :3

I hope lilac ridgebacks can breed tan ones.

So do I. At the rate I'm going that maybe the only way I get a tan. smile.gif

got the pink one and the tan one i might try for the purple when the dragons i have grow up they looks very cool though cant wait to see what they look like all grown up smile.gif

Finally one of my eggs hatched and I managed to catch a Flamingo!!! xd.png

Can't wait till more of them hatch so I can start getting more Flamingos & Ridgebacks ^__^ Hopefully I can get a breeding pair.

I wonder if they can breed with other dragon species? Hope they won't be "locked" into their own like the Sun/Night Drakes are =/

Right... because I feel this needs to be said: their name is not in fact ridgeback.

I thought that it had been said that there wouldn't be any new dragons based on real-life animals? Not that I'm complaining, because I think that some of the neatest dragons on the completed list were other-animal-based. Or am I remembering wrong and it was that no new dragons would be inanimate-object based (ie "cake", "plushie") ?

Either way, I'm loving the new dragons!

Right... because I feel this needs to be said: their name is not in fact ridgeback.

Thanks. That's very good to know.

Looking forward to TJ's growing up so I can see the names. smile.gif

I'm a lucky person, I cought a Tan and two Flamingos' on the release day and today I cought another Tan.. and a Purple. Just need one more Purple for a full set of them all. smile.gif

Thanks TJ & Spriters, they are adorable!!!<3

I thought that it had been said that there wouldn't be any new dragons based on real-life animals?  Not that I'm complaining, because I think that some of the neatest dragons on the completed list were other-animal-based.  Or am I remembering wrong and it was that no new dragons would be inanimate-object based (ie "cake", "plushie") ? 

Either way, I'm loving the new dragons!

They can't be enchanted inanimate objects, and they can't be hybrids of dragon and an animal. They can be based off of an animal though. ;3

ok so far I have caught 2 pinks (both influenced now) and a purple

sigh so much to catch so little time

They can't be enchanted inanimate objects, and they can't be hybrids of dragon and an animal. They can be based off of an animal though. ;3

Thanks so much for your answer! smile.gif

I'm totally locked now, but at least I have both Flamingos and Breezes, though no TAN Breezes. Must. Be. Patient. biggrin.gif

Zomg I want a tan MB D: *is scroll locked right now with four "55" hatchies >___>*.

The adults are probably gonna be totally purdey <3, once again.

... *prods TJ's hatchlings* D: < GROW UP ALREADY!

My eggs are not showing signs of hatching, and non are sick, all within 3-5 hours of hatching....

Confused....