TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

My flamingo will gender soon biggrin.gif And my tan egg has 1-2 hours to hatch, then I'll

go and click Summon, if nothing, I'll wait till 1 more egg hatches and then catch more biggrin.gif

I am wondering what the adults will look like? Great dragons TJ thank you!

I'm thinking the same, my newly hatched Flamingo looks like a white ground snake at S1, and TJ's S2's are fully plumaged already. I wish they would stop waiting and grow up for heavens sake!

Edited by Bantzville

I've never seen an hour drag so long, lol! I desperately want to see what the adults look like, but I really have to go to bed now. I guess it'll be first thing in the morning for me to find out. smile.gif I still haven't managed to catch a tan mountain egg, and I'm betting the Flamingos look really great when bred with the BBWs.

I've never seen an hour drag so long, lol! I desperately want to see what the adults look like, but I really have to go to bed now. I guess it'll be first thing in the morning for me to find out. smile.gif I still haven't managed to catch a tan mountain egg, and I'm betting the Flamingos look really great when bred with the BBWs.

raevela, I've noticed that at certain times of day tans are more common to find in the cave. I think I spotted 3 tans after each other in the cave a 8h00.

As a side note, I love the colours on the purple mountain dragon and a flamingo dragon.

raevela, I've noticed that at certain times of day tans are more common to find in the cave. I think I spotted 3 tans after each other in the cave a 8h00.

ohmy.gif Really? But 8:00 AM or PM? And it's cave time (see it there) or your time? Tell me please, I'll convert in my time (+6h to cave time laugh.gif ). If it's really like you say, it's a very useful tip!

Thanks for the new dragons laugh.gif

I´ve got the purple mountain dragon and the flamingo one, but now I´m blocked with some eggs from the AP tongue.gif

I´ve already seen the flamingos on the completed list, but I´m curious about what the mountains will look like

OOOOh. My blue mountain hatched. biggrin.gif

*pokes pink*

Edited by earthgirl

My flamingo will gender soon :D And my tan egg has 1-2 hours to hatch, then I'll

go and click Summon, if nothing, I'll wait till 1 more egg hatches and then catch more :D

That reminded me that I forgot to summon yesterday. x3

Soooo impatient about these dragons.

Edited by lightbird

Who else is lurking here just in case the dragons mature?

I still don't have a summon dragon. dry.gif

I'm here too wink.gif

ohmy.gif  Really? But 8:00 AM or PM? And it's cave time (see it there) or your time? Tell me please, I'll convert in my time (+6h to cave time laugh.gif ). If it's really like you say, it's a very useful tip!

My time (GMT +2)

ETA: AM

Edited by Bantzville

That reminded me that I forgot to summon yesterday. x3

Soooo impatient about these dragons.

My summon action became available yesterday, but since I was locked... I'll do it in 30 minutes smile.gif Wish me luck to get a GoN egg biggrin.gif

Edited by Reginea9

My summon action became available yesterday, but since I was locked... I'll do it in 30 minutes smile.gif Wish me luck to get a GoN egg biggrin.gif

Wishing you luck!

Offtopic,

My summoning never works.... dry.gif

My time (GMT +2)

ETA: AM

Thank you very much! So it's my 7:00 AM... early morning hunting biggrin.gif

Wishing you luck!

Offtopic,

My summoning never works.... dry.gif

TY smile.gif Can't wait to see these new dragon adults. ^^ Just 1 more hour or more.

Thank you very much! So it's my 7:00 AM... early morning hunting  biggrin.gif

It's a pleasure Dreamer, I personally hope to have successful hunting tommorrow morning.

ETA: TJ make your dragons grow.....we what to see them adults! xd.png

Edited by Bantzville

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif A grown dragon!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

One of them's matured. It's doing a backflip..? xd.png

Edit: HEY WAIT. I thought they weren't Ridgewings? But they are? O_o

Editedit: Wait, Carthasis said they weren't Ridgebacks. My bad.

I shouldn't talk before 7AM. o_o

Edited by Mustangs44

One of them's matured. It's doing a backflip..? xd.png

Edit: HEY WAIT. I thought they weren't Ridgewings? But they are? O_o

Ahem!

We have grown a Adult!

@Reg9, wasn't the newest Ridgewing a from a Tan egg?

Edited by Bantzville