TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

I read that as "I wish TJ would hurry up and grow up" and was like "But I don't want to D:."

GROW TJ, GROW, DARN YOU. D:<

~

Unlocked and went to try for a tan eggu and ended up grabbing a red from the AP instead. Can always use more incubates. x3 Should unlock again sometime here and then I'll try again for real, lol.

I read that as "I wish TJ would hurry up and grow up" and was like "But I don't want to D:."

Lol, I know how you feel.

I don't want you to grow up either, TJ. Just make your hatchies grow. smile.gif

is no one grabbing new eggs? every time i look at the cave the eggs are the exact same!?!?

Well it seems that not everyone wants flamingo's on their scrolls, most are hunting IMO for Tans and Purples.

Unimpressive.

...This response confuses me. owo

Just so im not on topic, i am very excited for these to grow up. <3

thanks - blackberry

Oh yeah! I got them! In less than 10 minutes, I think. tongue.gif

Now I shall prepare what are the new dragons' names are.

Edited by Krispen

I lol'd.

Woo, mine hatched! biggrin.gif

NOW GROW UP TJ...'s pets!

My flamingo babies just hatched. And they're adorable. biggrin.gif I love the first stage; didn't see it before...

Now to go hunt for a while.

Well it seems that not everyone wants flamingo's on their scrolls, most are hunting IMO for Tans and Purples.

I'd totally grab another Flamingo, but I didn't have a tan yet and now I'm locked. :X

But yay! Got another purple and then got my tan. And now I'm locked again. ^^

Eh, TBH, I think the risk of catching a pink egg and being locked for 5 hours is too much for people to hoard them until they can breed them. >_>

Grabbed another blue/purple mountain egg and another flamingo hatched. smile.gif

huh.gif Has everybody gotten their fill of pink eggs, then? One of them just sat in the cave for about 30 seconds...

W00t, 4-5 hours until TJ's hatchlings grow up! Now, to catch another mountain egg...

huh.gif Has everybody gotten their fill of pink eggs, then? One of them just sat in the cave for about 30 seconds...

I still want more pinks but right now I'm still trying to get a tan mountain breeze, so I tend to grab the mountain eggs instead of the pink.

I can't speak for everyone, but sometimes when I've tried clicking on an egg in the cave, it tells me someone else already took it. I go back, reload the cave a few times and see the same egg with the same code still sitting there. Try clicking on it, tells me someone else already took it.

I think it's just lag.

Personally I really like the pinks and intend to get a few more. smile.gif Right now I have more mountains because I was trying to get one of each colour.

YUPPI! I managed to get 1 flamingo egg, 2 purple mountain breeze eggs and 1 sand mountain breeze egg! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

I still want more pinks but right now I'm still trying to get a tan mountain breeze, so I tend to grab the mountain eggs instead of the pink.

^ Same. I love the pinks but just spent the past day catching and abandoning purple mountain eggs. Finally picked up 2 tan mountains, so have 2 of everything now. Once they grow I'll be all over pinks like fuzz on a muppet! tongue.gif

Two more hours until the hatchies mature. I hope they'll be able to breed with all other dragon species.

I'd totally grab another Flamingo, but I didn't have a tan yet and now I'm locked. :X

But yay! Got another purple and then got my tan. And now I'm locked again. ^^

Congrats Socky!

Instead of hunting for a tan, I caught a paper... dry.gif

The tan 'mountains' were meant to be rarer. I'm not saying that's how TJ implemented them, just how I had planned the concept smile.gif

Thanks to you, Corteo, Nepherim and TJ for the new luvlies!

I finally have 2 Pinks, a Lilac & a Tan so am a very happy camper while i wait to see the Adults

Same here, I'm after tans more than anything else.... wink.gif

Yeah the Flamingo hatched!!

Stop holding out on me you little brats!

... And stop making me obsessed!