TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

They are not gone, they probably take some time till they load...some times the page lags, so the hatchies don't show up either...

Pinks and flamingos might be like stripes and spitfires, I suppose.

That wouldn't be a good thing because a pink is impossible to get in any case, but it'd be better thought than replacing the pinks ^^

Oh cheese! It's lagging sooo bad right now! I have 2 new Pinks and a Purple Mountain, just need a Tan one but things are stuck in Lagulation Land.

I'm very happy, got one pink, one purple breeze and one tan breeze. Can't wait to see the adults! biggrin.gif

I wished the DC would not lagging so bad. I can catch another egg in 1 hour. I hope I have luck to get a brown mountain. smile.gif

Has anyone noticed that there's a large amount of rares being abandoned?

IKR!

I was pretty lucky and managed to catch two eggs in that chaotic aband-a-thon that I'd probably not have caught otherwise.

Releases are pretty cool ^__^ Very good pickings for newbies if they're in the right places at the right times!

Tj's hatchies are gone!

Since when? I still see them.

Just surprised they aren't dead yet, with the mega loads of views =/

I just saw the new release when I got up this morning. DCespite being late to the party I managed to get two pinks (flamingos?) in quick succession despite the lagging, but the mountain eggs were trickier. I got one tan but when I tried to pick up another mountain egg the lag caused me to end up with a third pink instead. Dang. mad.gif

Ahh I got another Purple one, but I want a brown Mountain. Now I have to wait 5 hours until I can abadon the egg. dry.gif

Already I was wondering what those were. I thought it was the Pink dragons being continued again

Whoo! I got two pinks and one each of the tan/brown and blue/purple. biggrin.gif

....I didn't even know there was more than one color of the mountain ones.

Can't wait to see what the adults look like! I can probably guess with the flamingo ones though.

WHAT THE HECK??!? Did TJ's dragons just... die? Is that possible?

Yes. But they will come back to life.