TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

Caught one pink egg and was gingerly waiting for a hatchie to grow up so I can catch more. Whatdayaknow ... totally forgotten about those low time eggs so right now, I am the proud owner of 6 hatchie ... its gonna be a long long wait.. tongue.gif

I've got about 7 hours and then a hatchie will grow, and an egg will hatch and I'll be unlocked to catch more eggs. I will have to watch/fog some eggs to make sure they don't hatch too soon and lock me though. smile.gif

Well I got 1 of all the new releases once my eggs grow up, since I'm off the TGT for now, *Dramatic music* any low time APs I catch will be experimented on in attempt for a ND.....Wonder how many will die in the attempts.

Well I had three eggs with about four days left so I incubated them all then put them into all the click sites I could get my hands on. Before that I had grabbed a tan mountain. Within the hour my first three eggs had hatched and I was able to grab two purples which I influenced male and female and one pink. Unfortunately when I woke up this morning my tan egg had died from soft shell overnight. I realize that it was because it had gotten put into those click sites but I never knew it could happen in a matter of hours. :/ So I grabbed another mountain which turned out to be purple so I abandoned one of the purples I had gotten from the day previous and grabbed another purple mountain and the same process was repeated. While searching I spaz clicked on an albino. v_v Thinking back on it I should have abandon my pink instead of wait six hours to abandon the albino but I did anyway. Thankfully just now after I abandoned the albino the first mountain I got my hands on was tan. So now I am happily scroll locked once again. xd.png

The cave hates me. It won't speak to me - not even to tell me I was too slow to grab an egg! laugh.gif

*sets out DragonTreats to lure them to her scroll*

EDIT: Nevermind. The cave is speaking to me again. *chuckles*

Edited by babydollgoddess

*posting on page 55 of the 55 Days release*

Last night, I managed to grab a tan mountain egg first, then a pink, followed by the purple mountain egg this morning. :)

*posting on page 55 of the 55 Days release*

Wuuuu *looks at page number* This is page 55, oh the irony.

I got a pink and a purple i would get a tan but i try to keep no more thant 3eggs and 3 hatchlings on my scroll so i can catch something great if i see it. therefore i'll try for a tan in 6 days

Edit: I think they will drop again soon but there are none in the cave know

Edited by wildwindflower

Can anyone tell me if they are still dropping?

Yes. They are still dropping.

Well this is weird... my 'new' eggs are nearing 4 days, yet they lack a crack and are only half way there to 1000, despite having them on a lot of fan sites.

Well this is weird... my 'new' eggs are nearing 4 days, yet they lack a crack and are only half way there to 1000, despite having them on a lot of fan sites.

I think the lag is keeping the views down. Mine don't have as many views as they normally would at this time either.

Well I had three eggs with about four days left so I incubated them all then put them into all the click sites I could get my hands on. Before that I had grabbed a tan mountain. Within the hour my first three eggs had hatched and I was able to grab two purples which I influenced male and female and one pink. Unfortunately when I woke up this morning my tan egg had died from soft shell overnight. I realize that it was because it had gotten put into those click sites but I never knew it could happen in a matter of hours. :/ So I grabbed another mountain which turned out to be purple so I abandoned one of the purples I had gotten from the day previous and grabbed another purple mountain and the same process was repeated. While searching I spaz clicked on an albino. v_v Thinking back on it I should have abandon my pink instead of wait six hours to abandon the albino but I did anyway. Thankfully just now after I abandoned the albino the first mountain I got my hands on was tan. So now I am happily scroll locked once again. xd.png

You should only do two click sites at a time, otherwise they'll keep dying.

Man, I can't catch anything. XD I guess I'll go into lurker mode until these babies' stir dies down a little.

Has it been been confirmed yet that blues/purples are more common than tans/browns? Because so far clicked on three mountains and all have been tan/brown.

Has it been been confirmed yet that blues/purples are more common than tans/browns? Because so far clicked on three mountains and all have been tan/brown.

A spriter for the mountain breeze did say earlier that that was the concept for them (but that it was up to TJ rather or not he did have the tans more rare).

A spriter for the mountain breeze did say earlier that that was the concept for them (but that it was up to TJ rather or not he did have the tans more rare).

This, and also, after looking at different click sites, I've been seeing about five purples to every one tan. Just my observations.

*claims page 55* i am naming it.... shirley.

or phil, if its a boy.

it seems that the pinks are waaay more common. does it seem like this for anyone else?

plus, TJ's hatchies wont show up.

EDIT: waaah....i missed page 55 of the 55 day release.

well then i am claiming 56!

i influenced my mountains, so i am good to go, and i used incubate, so yaaay.

laglaglag

Edited by glamoursea2

Can't seem to claim anything for the past 15 minutes sad.gif

Anyone else having this problem?

(AP is fine, is changing, but front-cave isn't changing nor allowing me to claim - just sits & spins)

Edited by VAwitch_myrrhibis

*grumbles* been working and everytime I set down to try to catch eggs, the lag in the cave is killer. I've only caught one lonely little pinkie in two days. >.<