TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

TJ's new release dragons almost always die at some point due to the large amount of views. He always revives them.

These died earlier today and came back to life soon after.

Are the only two moutain eggs tan and purple? If so I HAVE THEM ALL -dances- tongue.gif

Are the only two moutain eggs tan and purple? If so I HAVE THEM ALL -dances- tongue.gif

Congrats and yes, I believe those are the only two. I still have to get the brown/tan once my current batch hatches.

caught a purple egg! Now I have two pink, one brown and one purple. Now I just got to get two eggs to hatch so I can grab another brow and purple.

I think I'm going to influence the sea breeze eggs I have to one gender, to make it easier when I grab their mates.

Can't wait until everyone hatches!

How can one tell how many hours it takes for an egg to hatch??? huh.gif

If they have enough views, eggs will usually hatch once they get to 3 days 23 hours.

oh no the hatchlings are sick.

You mean TJ's?

Yeah, that's because they get so many views.

No worries though, they've already died several times as well. He can just revive them.

Pretty sweet trick if you ask me dry.gif

Wish we could revive ours too! laugh.gif

Edited by Dragonsphinx

What dose it look like?

If you mean the adults, we have to wait for TJ's to grow up. If you mean the hatchlings, they are in the first post.

Anyone but me see the funny description for the mountain eggs?

"It hatched with a full set of wings...and look! It has grown wings! It must be close to maturing!"

Love these eggies to death, but I just wanted to point that out^^;;

Don't woory,TJ's dragons don't die,EVER. :]

Actually, they died about two minutes ago. TJ can revive them though, so its not a problem.

ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK!!!!

This is the first time I've missed the 1st day of a new release in forever!!! Go off to San Diego for 2 days and this is what happens??

Those hatchlings are soooooo cuuuute!! I'm seeing a lot of the normal pink eggs in the drop right now, and only a few of the mountain ones. Haven't seen a flamingo-thingy yet. Haven't caught any yet.

ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK!!!!

This is the first time I've missed the 1st day of a new release in forever!!! Go off to San Diego for 2 days and this is what happens??

Those hatchlings are soooooo cuuuute!! I'm seeing a lot of the normal pink eggs in the drop right now, and only a few of the mountain ones. Haven't seen a flamingo-thingy yet. Haven't caught any yet.

The flamingo eggs share a description with the pink egg. smile.gif

..... *beats head against wall* Yunno, I thought of that after awhile, but I wasn't sure, so... man. I refreshed over all those new ones?? Dang.

Laaaaagggggggggy cave.

..... *beats head against wall* Yunno, I thought of that after awhile, but I wasn't sure, so... man. I refreshed over all those new ones?? Dang.

Laaaaagggggggggy cave.

The mountain eggs also come in two types - purple/blue and brown/tan - and share the same description (kind of like the red and purple dorsals).

Caught one pink egg and was gingerly waiting for a hatchie to grow up so I can catch more. Whatdayaknow ... totally forgotten about those low time eggs so right now, I am the proud owner of 6 hatchie ... its gonna be a long long wait.. tongue.gif