dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

7 minutes ago, Amazon_warrior said:

You hadn't by any chance killed and revived them before, had you?  If you kill a revived dragon again, you can't try to revive it a second time - I've made that mistake before.  :(

Not that I can think of, all I can remember is they either disintegrate or avoid the attack. But now you've said that, I guess that's what a mod will tell me as well, so those two dragons will go. 

I'm still a kill slot down!

2 minutes ago, quinney said:

Not that I can think of, all I can remember is they either disintegrate or avoid the attack. But now you've said that, I guess that's what a mod will tell me as well, so those two dragons will go. 

Did you use bite the last two weeks maybe and got the egg killed? That uses a kill slot too.

2 minutes ago, quinney said:

That sucks!  :(

FWIW, if I get any that revive, I give them a name that reflects that (unless I release them) and they have their own group, hopefully so I can avoid re-killing them.

Also, has anyone managed a Zyumorph zombie?  I had several in my batch today, but one revived and the rest got dusted....

I haven't tried for any Zyus yet (I'm still collecting them for scroll goals). 

I have... Four or five dragons that have revived in the past year or so, they all have special names and a permanent spot on my scroll (I considered releasing them, but they must really want to stay with me, lol!)

5 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I haven't tried for any Zyus yet (I'm still collecting them for scroll goals). 

I have... Four or five dragons that have revived in the past year or so, they all have special names and a permanent spot on my scroll (I considered releasing them, but they must really want to stay with me, lol!)

That's fair enough!  I'm just wondering whether they can be Zombies, given that they're all lumped together under the category "Dragon", even though each colour is a very distinct body type.  Guess what I'm really asking is, did I waste those kill slots?  :rolleyes:

Zyumorphs turn into Western zombies if I recall correctly. So yes, that means your leviathan Zyu grew wings when it became a zombie.

Because logic.

Edited by Dorchet

39 minutes ago, Dorchet said:

Zyumorphs turn into Western zombies if I recall correctly. So yes, that means your leviathan Zyu grew wings when it became a zombie.

Because logic.

Ah, that was my other hypothesis.  While I sort of want to see that, guess I'mma stop using them as candidates for Lindwyrm or Amphitere Zombie sprites.  :rolleyes:

Only one dodge, and two successes! Certainly went better than the last time I tried on the 31st.

Got this lovely fellow. I'd like to imagine the mother is very upset.

"I miss my poor husband very dearly, but at least his memory lives on in our beautiful son, my one and only child... oh, come on!"

Edited by Kunikunatu

No successes for me. How many Xenos must I kill for RNG to stop sucking? They're not the easiest breed to get ahold of..

Edited by Nine

11 hours ago, Kunikunatu said:

Only one dodge, and two successes! Certainly went better than the last time I tried on the 31st.

Got this lovely fellow. I'd like to imagine the mother is very upset.

"I miss my poor husband very dearly, but at least his memory lives on in our beautiful son, my one and only child... oh, come on!"

*snorts* Oh goodness that's funny. The poor mother dragon!

I just got my 5 kill slots black and tried to kill 13 adults Sacrifices, nine (!!) of which dodged. 3 died a final death, one returned as Zombie: https://dragcave.net/view/GwZpU

Edited by Astreya

Did a bit more, all revived normal or disintegrated.

Fails since last success: Fifty two

Days since last success: 41

Late to post, but I did my first batch of attempts on January 31st - out of 5 kills, 3 disintegrates and 2 successes! :D

Just tried reviving two hatchies that I let die in fogs (first time I've ever done that), both disintegrated. Oh well.

YEEEEESSSS!! I finallyfinalllyfinally got a Baikala zombie!! Been trying for one of those since they first came out. Lookit me! The other 3 disintigrated.

Just did 5 adults, all disintegrated.

Fails since last success: 57

Days since last success: 51

Feelsbadman

I had a go a couple of days ago for a Xeno. 5 disintegrates and about double that avoided.

I went mad for a baikala when we got those, and even the wait for that wasn't as long as the Xeno that still eludes me!

I've never gone along with the 31st is best theory, it's never worked for me and a few more I know but I really want a Xeno and now I'm thinking there are 31 days in March, treat it like halloween...

2 disintigrations & 1 dodge of my 3 adult zombie attempts.  No hatchies this time.  Need to expand my zombie fodder for next time :P.

Had no problem with dodges/avoids. It's just that 4/4 disintegrated. :(