dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

14 hours ago, Lurhstaap said:

Also, @rinoa26 I want a baby from that pair SO BAD once that Khusa grows up!

If all went as it's supposed to be, you'll get their first baby :)

16 hours ago, rinoa26 said:

If all went as it's supposed to be, you'll get their first baby :)

! Hooray! :D That's so awesome of you! I love zombie-lined dragons. 

I'm not that into Zombies, but I had to kill a random hatchie to enrage an Aegis. This little one decided to zombiify, on an odd day. And she has a fitting code that I didnt notice until just now too!

Been gathering dragons to hopefully create at least a Leviathan zombie this 31st. Hopefully it will join my other zombies.

date: yesterday night, about 4-5AM DC

0/4 fails  turned (1 was revived, had to release), 3 attempts were adults

Edited by VixenDra

Got five successful hatchlings last night(Midnight DC time)!  Even better, is that the 17th is my birthday, so it made it a nice little treat!

Leviathan:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/UWgsM

https://dragcave.net/lineage/NPO7y

Lindwyrm:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/cM0fI

Amphiptere:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/yHZ7X

Eastern:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/hV4ov

Planned my fodder poorly this time, only managed to kill 3/10 so obv I need more than 10 (I'm completely ignoring my 4 CB Kyanite fodder right now because they feel too precious to kill, I wonder if I can wait all the way until the next Halloween for them.)

Well I still can't say I have any faith in the 31st other than halloween itself.  Past experience has made me a cynic.  Having said that, I've got 12 hatchies to have a go with but forgot to to kill on 17th, so only five adults.

Come on, Dragon Cave, give me assurance in the 31st.

Don't forget to try for zombies in 6 minutes! I will hopefully get one this time and, if so, I'll post about it. please give me another zombie

Edit: No turns this time, though I got three revives and plenty of 'avoids attacks'. Seems January isn't the month for my zombie attempts, haha!

Edited by Dorchet

I've got 3 out of 12 hatchies.

I'm now very angry.  I've killed two dragons and got the same message from both "You have already used revive on this dragon"  No I have not.  Not touching the others until I know it's sorted, and can I have my two revives back.

Got to rush off to work now. :(

My sibling got an Eastern zombie from a CB Almerald and a Drake zombie from a Howler tonight. Sort of peeved she had more luck tonight, especially since she doesn't play DC as extensively as I do. 

0/4 adults, 0/19 hatchlings :( Pretty bummed since all I've been doing on DC is prepping for undeads recently.

11 minutes ago, Mangrit said:

Pretty bummed since all I've been doing on DC is prepping for undeads recently.

That's the worst of it, isn't it? All this time waiting for hatchies to die while one could work on other scroll goals...

So far I got 4/27 hatchlings and 0/8 adults with 3(!) revivals. Plus it was super easy to kill adults on the 17th so now everything dodges obviously. :rolleyes:

Edit: Yeah, no adults this time around for me. And I just wanted any Pygmy Zombie...

Edited by MiaLily

I really, really hate the tiny itty bitty odds with zombies. At the very least, less avoiding, please! Goodness. I had ELEVEN dragons 'dodge the blade' tonight. Eleven! Two successful revives, four disintegrations, and one zombie. The one zombie was a Skywing, which I already have *two* zombies from and was really hoping for a type I didn't already have, but oh well. (Also, do successful revives not count as kills? I've never noticed that before. My very first two kills were revives, and when I went for my third kill I still had 5 kills left.)

Just now, HeatherMarie said:

I really, really hate the tiny itty bitty odds with zombies. At the very least, less avoiding, please! Goodness. I had ELEVEN dragons 'dodge the blade' tonight. Eleven! Two successful revives, four disintegrations, and one zombie. The one zombie was a Skywing, which I already have *two* zombies from and was really hoping for a type I didn't already have, but oh well. (Also, do successful revives not count as kills? I've never noticed that before. My very first two kills were revives, and when I went for my third kill I still had 5 kills left.)

Apparently, they don't count because you don't actually kill the dragon? I got 2 of my kill slots back early, too, because I had successful revivals.

My three I had revived gave their kill slots back once they were revived. Guess they do that now, lol.

Edited by Dorchet

5 disintegrations. Now I'll be gone for most of the day, but I think I should be able to try some more in the evening with kill slots from the 17th.

Two dodges from adult fodder; two more adults disintigrated; one previously dead hatchling disintigrated; one previously dead hatchling zombified; and one killed adult zombiefied.  It's a wonder I remembered - I collect the fodder, then I forget to try for zombies :P.

Traded an arm and a leg for each for the 4 Coast(tombstones!) Baikalas(what the heck happned to these, they were dropping very well till September and the drought is still there since),

but ofc, of all, just a Greater Spotted drak hatchie turned:/ the easiest to replace ever

1/11 turned (the very last tried), rest disintegrated, plenty of dodges (at least 9)

It's broken. 31st at night, theoretically the highest chance aside Halloween - rubbish, it's hardly there (see the overall). (don't anyone dare tell me it's not broken - it is no matter what anyone says, TJ included. Just.don't.)

Well I've no idea what the hell's happened with mine.  I've lost two revives with the message "You have already used revive on this dragon"  - I hadn't on either. Now it's only allowed me four kill slots, and I've checked and not used the kill facility at all in January. 

17 minutes ago, quinney said:

Well I've no idea what the hell's happened with mine.  I've lost two revives with the message "You have already used revive on this dragon"  - I hadn't on either. Now it's only allowed me four kill slots, and I've checked and not used the kill facility at all in January. 

You hadn't by any chance killed and revived them before, had you?  If you kill a revived dragon again, you can't try to revive it a second time - I've made that mistake before.  :(