dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

50 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

5/5 disintergrations here. :/ Oh well, there's always next month.

Has anyone tried to zombify a Red-Tailed Wyrm, yet?

Not yet, but I have a batch of hatchies set to die in a few days. I'll let you all know how that goes.

8 adults set aside:

- 5 dodged the blade (seriously, how hard can it be to just die already :dry: )

- 2 died permanently

- and... 1 turned

Not too many - 1 hatchling disintigrated, 1 adult dodged, 2 adults disintigrated, & 1 REVIVED!  Yay!  (But it was a 2G Black - I mean, I only had 2 sprites of that type & now I've got 3, but I was really hoping the 2-headed Duotone would be the one to turn.  I've none of them, yet.  Still, any success is one I'll happily take :D.)

1 attempt last night on a hatchling, little guy didn't make it. =( 

Has anyone tried to zombify a Red-Tailed Wyrm, yet?

I tried on one extra female I forgot to influence.  She dodged.  I have made sure that I am setting aside several that I am finding for the 31st.

Hey, all! Good news: I managed to turn a Red-Tailed Wyrm into a zombie! Bad news: it's showing a western dragon sprite. Not a pygmy western: a regular-size western dragon. Here's the link:

I swear this was once a Red-Tailed Wyrm

I'm guessing that it's defaulted to the western sprite, either because its true zombie form hasn't been added to the site yet or because it doesn't have an encyclopedia page yet, as the encyclopedia is what determines the zombie form a species takes. So I guess we'll just have to wait until one or the other happens. Sorry, I know it's a bit anti-climactic. When it starts showing the real sprite, I'll be sure to let you all know.

Edit: Congrats @Chococat0815! I'm glad you finally caught a break.

Edited by songwithnosoul

That's interesting. I hope the corresponding sprite to the Red-Tailed Wyrm will get added soon!

I also had a successful zombiefication today - a s1 wyvern hatchie. It's the first Zombie outside of a 31st. I was almost giving up hope because so many attempts had failed.

Edit: Thanks, @songwithnosoul. Of course, congrats on your success as well!

Edited by Chococat0815

0/13 today just now, there were 3 more disintegrations last time I tried last week, lost count of previous fails since my last success...

On 5/3/2018 at 12:12 AM, songwithnosoul said:

Hey, all! Good news: I managed to turn a Red-Tailed Wyrm into a zombie! Bad news: it's showing a western dragon sprite. Not a pygmy western: a regular-size western dragon. Here's the link:

I swear this was once a Red-Tailed Wyrm

I'm guessing that it's defaulted to the western sprite, either because its true zombie form hasn't been added to the site yet or because it doesn't have an encyclopedia page yet, as the encyclopedia is what determines the zombie form a species takes. So I guess we'll just have to wait until one or the other happens. Sorry, I know it's a bit anti-climactic. When it starts showing the real sprite, I'll be sure to let you all know.

Edit: Congrats @Chococat0815! I'm glad you finally caught a break.

Oh, that's awkward.

Everybody! The Red-Tailed Wyrm zombie has the right sprite now! Come check it out:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/OLgUg

It's definitely a unique sprite; no surprises there. This does confirm that the Red-Tailed Wyrms make their own unique zombie type.

(IDK if this timing has anything to do with you, @TCA, but thanks if it does!)

Well, hopefully someone will get an adult RDW zombie soon. Hmm...

Edited by Whirlaway

I have a quick question just to be sure - on the 31st (and Halloween) does the time of the day matter for success chances?

4 hours ago, Chococat0815 said:

I have a quick question just to be sure - on the 31st (and Halloween) does the time of the day matter for success chances?

I don't think so, because zombies are visible all day, but I try to do it at the "normal" time anyways, just in case.

In other news, I had a batch of hatchlings last night, 24 of them to be exact.  No adult kills as I am saving them for the 17th.  Got two zombies, a two headed lindwyrm, and a leviathan.  Super happy about the two-head as that makes only my second of those.

Two-Headed Lindwyrm:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/SS1FO

Leviathan:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/auri8

9 hours ago, Chococat0815 said:

I don't know, but I think the chances are still "better" on Halloween, but I can't recall if the midnight overlap works too.

Tried a few tonight, two dodges, two disintegrates, zero zombies. Dang.

Tried five adults yesterday, 2 dodges and 3 disintegrates.

Last night I did a small batch of hatchlings as those tombstones would have disappeared by the 31st.  About fifteen hatchlings, got two zombies and a revival.  Also killed five adults, but I won't try to revive them until the 31st.

Pygmy Wyvern Hatchling:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/WVb2y

Lindwyrm Hatchling:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/23Njy

3 out of 4 adults dodged =/

I'm also preparing a batch of hatchies for the 31st, I hope I did my calculations right (one of them already died on the 16th unfortunately :unsure:).

ETA: I was lucky, the mistimed hatchie still turned into a Zombie :lol:

Edited by Chococat0815