dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

I had great success with my Zombies this year, unlike last year! 3 new Zombies join my only successful one from 2009! So, to sum things up 3 out of 4 attempts were successful...biggrin.gif

I am in Europe so I don't know when I can try to get a Zombie. Can I kill and revive now?

PLease somebody help me!!!

Edited by Deva

I had 2 Harvest dragons dodge the blade....

Tried with my adult Balloon and he disintegrated. (SOB!)

Tried once more with an adult Ember i bred from my 2 CBs, and success, about 10 minutes ago.

Happy about the success..... but really sad about the dragon I killed.

Don't know if I'll ever try again.

I thought I heard that having a zombie means you permanently lose one kill slot... hmm, I'm a little confused about that, actually! I have 5 attempts this year, even though I have one adult zombie from last year's Halloween. This year I used up all 5, and successfully got one zombie hatchling. That's it for me til next year!

2 CB Balloons turned into zombies

1 CB Balloon killed

1 CB Pink killed

1 CB Pink revived normally

Last year I killed 5 dragons, I think. One other, a Frill, dodged.

I actually had my first successful revive >.> Go figure. Then I had 3 successful Zombies created. An adult Sunrise, a Vine hatchling, and a Deepsea hatchling.

I am in Europe so I don't know when I can try to get a Zombie. Can I kill and revive now?

PLease somebody help me!!!

Yes you can still creat zombies. Zombies end the same time as the eggs stop droping.

Yes you can still creat zombies. Zombies end the same time as the eggs stop droping.

Thanks!

This is my third year trying, I think. I didn't get anything last year or the year before, but this year I had a success. One of my frozen black hatchlings is now a zombie! I had a few disintigrations and one or two blade-dodgers, as well.

I had four kill slots as I had a failbite a week ago (forgot myself for a moment and bit a CB mint egg, heh). The first three, a waterstrider, as waterhorse, and a Terre, failed to revive or zombify. The fourth slot had two dragons (both blue dorsals) dodge before zombying a Ochre Drake. I killed only adults this time. Next year I'm going to do hatchlings, maybe try for one at stage one, and a second at stage two, since I rarely use Kill.

Had two slots left open, I killed a guardian (revive failed) and a black (worked).

Last kill slot will be left for next year tongue.gif

Two out of two three were successful kills. Frozen Daydream boy not wanting to die xd.png

Of the two that were killed, both zombified

I succesfully zombiefied a hatchling from my favourite dragon pair! It is a pity that it doesn't show in their offspring page... it would have looked awesome under the Vampire xd.png.

But this little one is giving me problems: it shows ungendered in my scroll, but is is a female (with a dead hatch, and not a zombie) description in (her?) page. Anyone knows what could possibly be happening?

Didnt get any this year :/ Only have 4 tombstones now. Think I tried with atleast 10 dragons

My successful attempts are both S2 hatchies grabbed from the AP, one of them has a Zombie in their lineage. Waterwalker and Harvest.

The intended adults (3) all dodged, as did one S2 Pygmy hatchie. 2 S1 hatchies and one S2 disintegrated. After all, I ended up with 2 Zombies out of 5 successful kills.

Not too bad, I think. xd.png

Hint: kill the intended dragons up to 2 weeks before Halloween. It works, and you'll have no dodgers! wink.gif

Hint: kill the intended dragons up to 2 weeks before Halloween. It works, and you'll have no dodgers! wink.gif

Now you're telling me! xd.png

Can someone remind me of this next year? tongue.gif

You just need to keep trying to kill. Time doesn't really matters tongue.gif. If a dragon dodges, try a different one.

What you do need to do beforehand is to have a good bunch of unnamed and prepared dragons to kill... because if not, it may happen to you what happened to me last year: one of my unnamed dodged, and I ended up zombifying an adult with an awful name xd.png.

Today it was the first time I tried to make Zombies, and I got an adult one at the second or third try, and a Zombie hatchling at the first try. biggrin.gif

2 dragon's dead and non revived, about 4 dodged my attack, one dragon became sucessfully revived into normal form and only ONE became a Zombie. But i'm still happy since I got my Zombie.

killed 5 dragons last year - only one success; a male horse dragon hatchling.

this year, killed 5 more, - only success a female ram dragon adult.

my fiancee got hers from a black hatchling last year. i don't think it goes by specific breed or gender. i think it just results to luck. my fiancee was unsuccessful this year in getting a zombie adult, while i got one. you have a chance all year around to get zombies; its just much greater during halloween.

I'm actually very surprised that I had no trouble at all making 3 Zombies this year. None of the dragons dodged the blade at all. Last year I only managed to make one Zombie hatchling. Maybe Blunas and Goldfish are good Zombie fodder tongue.gif

Next year I'm aiming for a ungendered hatchling then my Zombie collection will be complete (and I will no longer be able to kill ever again, but I don't use it anyway so why not?)

Killed 3

1 Adult, turned zombie <3

2 Hatchlings, 1 died, 1 turned zombie! <3

Tried to kill one other hatchling, but the damn thing was too fast xd.png

That'll do me this year, I didn't really plan on trying for zombies, but I've done well nonetheless xd.png

I killed 5 times in total:

- 3 hatchlings (1 Spitfire and 2 Ember dragons)

- 2 adults (1 Night Glory Drake and 1 Vampire)

All three hatchlings disintegrated, as did the Night Glory Drake. But the Vampire, I just successfully turned her into a zombie a few minutes ago. biggrin.gif I killed the aforementioned four dragons earlier on the day; late afternoon and early evening. But the vampire I did last, and closest to midnight - so I suppose, it's safest to try to revive your dead dragon closer to the end of Halloween, if you want to get a Zombie. It feels like that to me, anyway.

So all in all, this has been a pretty successful Halloween for me: I've got 2 purebred Pumpkin eggs, 2 of the new Halloween eggs and now a zombie. Hopefully next year, I'll be able to make a male zombie; definitely will be using an army of vampires for that, then. I mean, it seems like they are naturally more 'talented' for that, what with them already being undead and all. wink.gif

i managed to turn an adult vine into a zombie. around 8:30 am est this morning. i used all 5 of my kills and only the 5th revive turned. one came back as a regular dragon and the others went to dust sad.gif but yay i finally have one