dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

I forgot to grab zombie fodder till right before halloween so I let my hatchies die. So now I'm scared those eggs aren't dropping anymore cause I haven't seen them. Darn brainfarts!

CB harvest female hatchie: Zombified

CB harvest male hatchie: Disentigrated

CB nebula female adult: Zombified

Edited by Tisket

Harvest Hatchie: Zombified

Dorkface Albino Adult: Dead

Spitfire Adult: Dead

Balloon Hatchie: Dead

All were killed a few days in advance.

I tried the last years but didn't get a single one.

But this year I finally managed to turn a frozen Deep Sea Dragon hatchie into a Zombie.

Unfortunately the other ones died again.

Edited by YourAngel_88

yepp, 5 at max.

Are you sure? huh.gif

What if you KILL 5 adults and let a bunch of hatchies die of natural causes like sickness or running out of time before Halloween, wouldn't that give you the chance of MORE zombies? unsure.gif

Hmm, good question, I thought it's related to the number of kill slots.

Is there anybody around who has more than 5 Zombies total?

Has anybody got a Zombie out of a hatchie that died from sickness or running out of time?

Female Balloon Hatchie: Disintegrated

Male Flamango Hatchie: Disintegrated

Female Balloon Hatchie: Zombiefied

Male Ember Adult: Disintegrated

Female Skywing Adult: Disintegrated

All of these were CBs.

I had a few deaths Halloween last year, I think, but I turned a white female adult into a Zombie. This year a harvest frozen hatchie turned! No other deaths.

Are you sure?  huh.gif

What if you KILL 5 adults and let a bunch of hatchies die of natural causes like sickness or running out of time before Halloween, wouldn't that give you the chance of MORE zombies?  unsure.gif

Hmm, good question, I thought it's related to the number of kill slots.

Is there anybody around who has more than 5 Zombies total?

Has anybody got a Zombie out of a hatchie that died from sickness or running out of time?

I only find one post some pages back mentioning a natural dead hatchie as zombie fodder but that one disintegrated. (Not that I have read every post in this thread.)

I hope I remember to try next year, that would be fun to see if it works. (Together with killing my fodder a few days BEFORE Halloween to avoid them dodging for 24 hours.) As far as I know, there's nothing saying you get a zombie out of the kills but from the revivals.

Ohh! I can't wait!! rolleyes.gif

Mint disintegrated

Mint Zombiefied

Purple disintegrated

BUT I DID GET 1!!!!!!!!!!!

Hubby tried but nope not a one

I dont think I ever reported my zombies..I got two..but had one dodge,one kill,and turned an inbred white-stripe Dorkface into a zombie,and also a mint turned into my second zombie!

Im happy with these two..and wont be likely to try or make any more..they are so cool...I love running into them in my scroll,always makes me smile to see them(wherever they may turn up!)

Rockin' On

Two years ago I killed and resurrected an adult water walker and got a zombie on my first try. Last year I tried to kill a mint hatchy and failed (a real survival master~), but I managed to successfully turn a fog hatchy after the first try into a zombie.

Edited by shiva_sama

In 2009, I used all blacks. Two, one adult and one hatchie, evaded the sword. Three others turned - two adults and 1 hatchie.

In 2010, I only had two kill spots left and I tried with a vine hatchie and a tan ridgewing hatchie and both died with out reviving. My successful hatchie is an s1 and I wanted an s2 as well.

I'm not sure if I'll try again in 2011 or not.

I remember last Halloween. A silver adult female became a zombie and a gold adult male disintegrated.

2/5 sigh...

I only got two stage 2 hatching Zombie. No adults.

This is so you can talk about Zombies! Do you have any? How often does it work? Do you dress yours up in cute little outfits?

I've been trying to get my Pebble to die, but the armadillo keeps dodging!

Sorry if this already exists. I didn't find anything when I searched.

I have one, made on Halloween. Your best bet is to wait till Halloween. The chances of making a Zombie is highest then. On any day OTHER than Halloween, your chances are infinitesimal.

Also, if the dragon dodges the first try that day, I believe it will dodge any other attempt on that day. But really, you have almost no chance of making a Zombie right now.

Yeah, I do. I have plans for more zombies when Halloween rolls around (specifically, tinsel w/ zombie grandparents)

Merging with the existing Zombie thread.

I plan on trying again this year. I wasn't online Halloween 2010, I didn't know about zombies in 2008 until the next morning*, and 2009 was a fail - 5 killed; four disintegrated and one had the gall to revive normally. I really want a zombie hatchling, they're adorable.

*Funny story, really. I saw all of these dragons that had died on Halloween, and I started freaking out - I thought dragons died of old age after a few months.

Edited by Dianacat777

I plan on trying again this year. I wasn't online Halloween 2010, I didn't know about zombies in 2008 until the next morning*, and 2009 was a fail - 5 killed; four disintegrated and one had the gall to revive normally. I really want a zombie hatchling, they're adorable.

*Funny story, really. I saw all of these dragons that had died on Halloween, and I started freaking out - I thought dragons died of old age after a few months.

I has a zombie hatchie. Was a Red hatchie till I decided to make it a Zombie. It will be the only zombie I make. I HATE the kill comments....

I HATE the kill comments....

you don't have to kill a hatchling to make a zombie out of it.. in the week leading up to Halloween, just let a few hatchlings die from running out of time. As long as the dead hatchlings tombstones are still on your scroll when halloween rolls around you can then make attempts at reviving.

I killed 6 dragons to get my one zombie. And all of the other dead dragons disintegrated when I used revive. I might try again this year to get a female.